F o u r

100 tales of horror

Sunggyu POV.

 "I have so many schedules.." I complained, skimming through the dates and times and places where I would be needed . I had recently had my solo comeback. I hate to admit, but It's kind of lonely without the others around. I wonder how solo artists cope with this? My eyes landed on small box, 24 december. I had to go to Busan for a small fan meeting form Seoul , directly after my pre-recording Music bank. The next day , I had a small fan meeting in Busasn early in the morning, which meant that I had to stay in Busan the day before.

 ~~~ 

  "Hyung! What do you we're lost?" I asked in disbelief, shouldn't he have asked for directions before we left? 

 "Calm down, I'm going to ask for directions, just stay in the car ," The manager replied, and got off from the car, looking for any shops nearby. 

 "Aish." I muttered angrily. I looked at the clock on my phone, 8.10PM.  I started doing looking throught my phone in the car, waiting for  the manager to come back. After a while, I started getting bored , looking at my phone, 8.30PM. Did the manager forget where he left the van? 

Busan. Busan... Hoya.. I suddenly remembered something Hoya told me before I left the dorm for music bank in the afternoon. 

 "Hyung! You're going to Busan right? Remember, not to go to XX tunnel at night! People say that the place is haunted!" 

When Hoya told me that, I laughed it off saying that he was just to superstitious. But now I started wondering that if the place is really haunted. 

"Okay! Since we're a little late, We'll have to take a shortcut through xx tunnel." The manager said, going back in the car. 

xx tunnel? Isn't that where Hoya told me not to go during the night? I looked at the time again , 8.40PM. Is that considered night? Part of me wanted to tell the manager not to go through xx tunnel , however another part of me was curious about this xx tunnel. 

"Haha, You know, when the people told me about xx tunnel , they told us not to go at night. I wonder why." The manager said , looking at the road. 

"Oh . Hoya told me about it too. " I replied, staring out the window. 

"I don't think anything will happen though." The manager replied. 

The tunnel was long and dark , illumated only by tunnel lamps on the ceiling. 

When we were in the middle, the car engine turned off. 

"What happen to the engine?" I aksed the manager sitting directly in fornt of me. 

"I don't know." The manager replied, trying to start the car again. 

"Look!" I shouted, pointing to the tunnel lamps at the end of the tunnel. One by one, the tunnel lamps were turning off. Until the entire tunnel was pitch black. In the car, the manager tried to start the car again. 

I crawled into the front seat next to the mangager , using the light form his phone to help the manager see, he couldn't help but feel scared. I could feel my heart thudding in my chest, I want to get out of here. I squeezed my eyes shut, leaning my head on the car window. 

BAM BAM BAM .

My eyes instantly shot open. What was that? I looked over to the manager , he stopped what he was doing as well , looking back at me. He was frightened, Fear was evident in his eyes. 

BAM BAM BAM.

In fear, I brought my hands to my ears, trying to block out the sound. Someone was hitting the car window, something was trying to get in. 

BAM.. 

I cautiously opened my eyes again, the banging stopped. I looked over to the manager, he was just as scared as I was. I looked at the front of the car, everything was pitch black. Until, the tunnel lights started turning on again, one by one. 

Panicking , The manager tried to start the engine once more, when it finally started, He drove off , speeding out of the tunnel. 

The next day, still abit shakened by what happen yesterday, We both went to the van, preparing to go to the venue of the fan meet. I took one look at the windows at the back , I immediately froze. I pointed at the handprints on the van , the manager looked to where i was pointing, and his eyes widened. 

" I-I'll take it to the carwash first." The manager said, eyes not leaving the handprints. I just silently nodded. 

At the carwash, No matter how hard the employee scrubbed, the handprints wouldn't come off. 

"Um, Mister, Those handprints... They are not form the outside but from the inside." 

 


4/100 ~ This is from infinite ranking king! Sunggyu's gonna have a solo soon. >< excited ~!!