Lonely and Cold

Lonely and Cold
#Reita's POV# I watched _____ run around my house, I wanted to ask how long she's been out on the streets."How long did you stay outside" I asked. "Since I was 12" _____ said. "Wow!" I yelled. "What's The GazettE" ______ asked. "A famous band that I'm in, they're a metal band" I said. "Did you sing or play a instrument" She asked. "I play bass" I said. "What's up with the nose band" She asked. "I like wearing it" I said. "Can I hear some of The Gazette's songs" She asked. "Sure let me get my laptop" I said. I grabbed my laptop and search for The GazettE videos, when I found YouTube, I played Hyena. I saw she was liking the song, "What do you think of the song" I asked. "It's awesome! What's the name of the song" She asked. "Hyena. So you like the music?" I asked. "Yep! It's awesome! What type music is this?" She asked. "It's metal" I said. She just smiled at me. I realized that I may need to risk my life to protect her. "How much trouble are you in?" I asked. "It's wasn't, till yesterday, came after me and tried to get me to go back there" ____ whispered. I walked up to _____ and hugged her, she was shocked at first but then she relaxed. All _____ did was cry in my arms. "Shh, nobody's going to come and get you, and try to hurt you" I said. "How do you know that" She asked. "Cause I won't let them hurt you" I said. "Why?" She asked. I just smiled at her. "Because I'm not going to let them hurt you" I said. Okay I admit that I'm starting to have a crush on her. But I don't know what she thinks of me. "Where do I sleep?" She asked. "You can sleep in my bed. I'll just sleep on the couch" I said. "Nope. You sleep in your bed I sleep on the couch." She said. "How about we sleep in the same bed and don't worry I won't do anything to you." I said. "But what about clothes" She asked. "We can buy some but for now just wear some of mine" I said. "Really!?" _____ yelled. "Yes" I said. #_____'s POV# *Time Skip* Me and Reita are really good friends, but somehow I like him. I wish we would be more than friends. "Hey are you alright,_____" Reita asked. "Yep just fine" I said. How am I not suppose to like Reita? We sleep in the same fricking bed. (Reita's thoughts)*I wonder if she really is okay?* (____'s thoughts) *Why is easy to fall in love with and why is he staring at me like that? It's kinda weird* "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked. "Oh um I thought I saw something but I didn't sorry" All of a sudden I was pushed and landed on top of Reita!!!! And the worst part is... we kissed!!!!!!! "Sorry" We both said. "It's okay" We both said. "Okay this is getting weird" Reita said. We both started laughing. "Sorry about kissing you" We both said. "Don't say sorry it was my fault" I said. "No. You don't need to say sorry" He said. "I have to tell you something" We both said. "You go first" I said. "Okay, I like you" Reita said. "Huh? You do, Reita" I asked. Reita just blushed and nodded his head. "I do too" I whispered. "Really!?!?" Reita yelled. I just nodded. Reita walked up to me and kissed me. When let go both of the kiss, we were both blushing. #Reita's POV# I can't believe I kissed her! But she likes me!? I'm gonna die from happynis! "Would you please be my girlfriend?" I asked. I saw _____ nod her head. I ran up to her and hugged her.