If only I could fall for her....

Unrequited.... dream

I phoned Hoya to ask why he called me just now. He replied "No, it's nothing. I'm just checking if you're okay. But since you're with Hyomin and Woohyun I guess you are.... right?". I tried thinking of ways to say yes I'm okay but the feeling is just not right. Honestly deep down inside I still feel upset, hurtful. I lost her. My queen, my everything. Who would feel okay about that? The feeling of relieve that our complicated situation finally got solved still haven't settle down my heart. It still hurts. So bad. Although I went to my comfort place and giggled, laughed, happy with the fact that Hyomin finally realized she liked Woohyun and everything, I still want to cry. My mom died, what could hurt more? 

"Hello? Hello? Why aren't you answering? You still there?" he asked. "Er, sorry, my mind wandered again" I replied. "Yah, you always do that. I'm pouting now, for your information......." he said. "Sheeshhhh why so cheesy. I guess I can say that.... I'm... erm...-" "you're not okay. I know that... Let's meet. Just the two of us." he interrupted me. I approached Woohyun and Hyomin who were in the middle of chatting about........ their aegyoness? I smiled at their cute side and excused myself. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyomin's POV

Yujin turned away and took out her phone - she must be calling Hoya. I felt jealous about their relationship. How commited Hoya is and how Yujin loves to take care of other people's feelings. I was never meant for him, I knew it. What I said just now..... was just a lie. I haven't had any feelings for Woohyun, not now maybe not ever. It's still going to be Hoya but, she hurts too much already, can't she just be happy now? And if she's happy because of me, that's better. I smiled. Woohyun turned to me and said "what did you guys talked about? Shouldn't we get going now?" I pinched him and said "It's personal you know. But now she's on the phone, you want to leave her just like that?!" 

He giggled and told me "yeah.. but she's going to leave us too anyways, since she's on the phone with Hoya now. Just by the look of it". "She's pretty when she smiles, right?" I said. "That's my favorite aset of hers. Only if I knew she was hurting because of us, our feelings. How she's afraid of hurting ours, made me feel like the bad guy. I'm.... happy that she's happy" he replied. "Yeah.... me too." I muttered while I turned to look at our feet. "Hey, letting them see each other is a good thing right? We did the right thing, so be happy. I am, so you should too" He said. Somehow he did make sense. I did the right thing saying those things to her. I smiled and said "Cheer me up, before I stumble down hahaha. I'm so drunk I feel like sleeping here. arghhh when are they going to finish talking......" the rested my head on his shoulders. He stood up, leaving my head in the air and sticks out his tongue. He showed bunny ears and various aegyos that he had. They were all cute. I giggled, "Yah!! I can be cuter than that!!" And then copied the way he does his aegyo. 

Yujin came while smiling and said "Hyomin ah, you should follow Woohyun back home and let him cook you dinner.. You're drunk and yet you can still wait for me?! Hahaha... I should go now too.... So drink your tea and sleep well okay?" 

"Arasseo, sajangnim. Annyeong!" I replied. She waved and left both of us there. I was sleepy that things get blurry after that.........

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun's POV

Hyomin slept on my shoulders again right after saying goodbye to Yujin. "Ah.... this person...." I mumbled. I carried her back to her apartment and tried to figure out her combination. I nudged her and she started to sleep talk and said "5845". I tried that combination and I successfully went in her apartment. I tucked her into bed, cooked her dinner and prepared tea for her. 

"Hyomin ah, wake up now. You have to eat your dinner... You said that your comfort place is my food, right? Now eat..." I nudged her again. She tossed and changed her sleeping position, with her eyes narrowed. I pressed her forehead with my index finger to calm her expression down. 

Somehow I never realized she was amazingly beautiful. Round face, fair skin, pretty nose, cute eyes and lips. How her hair falls perfectly on her face when she sleeps. I never seen her in this situation before. I nudged her again "HYOMIN AHHHHHH Yujin will be mad if you don't eat your dinner and drink your tea!" She was startled by that and half awake, she asked for her meal, "Eodisseo? I'm hungry...." and pouted. I handed her her food and ate mine at my own plate by her bed. 

"Yum!!! Delicious! My favorite hangover medicine! Hehehe saranghae Woohyun ah!" she said. I was astonished with what she just said. Sure, she've said that a lot of time but it never affected me this far. I shook my head and smiled at her. "yah, yah, be careful there. You might mean it someday, you never know" and sticked my tongue out. She rolled her eyes and quickly asked for her tea. After she's finished with that she asked me, "Can you stay here tonight? You can sleep in the guest room.... I want you to make me breakfast tomorrow too kkkk" I agreed and tucked her into bed again.

If only I could fall for her the way I fell for Yujin.

A/N: Sorry there's so much Hyowoo moments here ^____^ Thanks for the new subscribers. Yeolshimi halgeyo!! :D