What love really means

Unrequited.... dream

My phone rang and I saw Hyomin's name on the phone. Should I pick it up? Sigh. "Hello?" I asked, "Yu.....yujin ah. Where.... where are you..." she replied, is she drunk? I thought. "Yah! Neo eodiya?! Tell me, I'll go meet you". She told me where she was and I ended the line then I went straight up to find her. Wishing she was okay, heart throbbing plus confused why did she call me? She never drinks this early,  I was so caught up I didn't realize Woohyun came with me.

I ran to her when I saw her from the doorstep of that bar. "Hyomin ah!" She looked to me, cried and hugged me so ever tightly that I wondered what happened. "Mianhae... Yujin ah.... Jinjja mianhae.... You know I love you right... I never meant to hurt you like this.. If only I knew your mother passed away this morning I wouldn't do that to you." She struggles to say that to me in her tears, runny nose and hiccups. I realize that she must have felt really bad so I wiped her tears away, assuring her that I was okay because of Woohyun. He suddenly showed up next to me hugging Hyomin and said "Stop crying.. I'm here for you". I was startled at his move, "Where is your comfort place? You want me to take you there?" He said while kneeling in front of her trying to comfort her. She giggled and said "your food." She sticks out her tongue playfully and they both laughed. 

Why can't they see that they're meant to be?

When they're together it's like I never even existed. My phone suddenly rang and it's Hoya this time. Hyomin looked at me and said "Can we talk for a minute? Ignore him for a while hehehehe". I answered the phone and told him I had something to do that I can't talk right now. She dragged me somewhere near that place but quite distant from where Woohyun was standing. 

"Hoya talked to me just now. He's the one who told me that you're hurting. I'm so sorry that you had to think about my feelings, our feelings. I've been thinking about mine all along... This morning, and before today I've always thought that I loved Hoya. But I guess that feeling was just temporary, because now I know... I'm actually in love with Woohyun" she said and directly looked at Woohyun's direction while smiling. "It was a good journey of discovering what love truly is. It means that sometimes you can't give up - there's another chance for you to grab so don't lose it." She continued. I smiled, relieved that she's okay that I had feelings for Hoya. "Thank you.... for not making me feeling flustered about my feelings towards him." I said, with a teary eye. "Saranghae nae jeil yeppeunda chingu!" We hugged and the Woohyun came to me and said "No group hug for me?" and laughed. 

"Yujin ah.. I know you feel burdened that I said I like you the other day. I know that you like Hoya so... I better not disturb your relationship, right? Kekekekeke" Woohyun told me. I smiled thankfully and thought, mom left me with some memories when she left..... Thank you mom.

"So, have you decided to go to Juilliard?" Woohyun asked me. I slightly had forgotten about that.