When he proposes during MAMA

SHINee Oneshot collection

 

“I really don’t know ____-ah. Onew hyung said he has some work to do in Thailand so he stayed.” Jonghyun told me when you asked him about why Onew didn’t return with them. He didn’t call you about the other schedule he has there – so you’re not informed that he will be going home later than the other members.

“Did he tell you when he’s going back?” You asked him again and he shook his head.

“But, we’re going to attend the MAMA in Hongkong 2 days later. If Onew hyung’s going back tomorrow… then he has to go straight to Hongkong.” He answered you.

“You mean I won’t be able to see him so soon because he still needs to be in Hongkong?” You know they are nominated for a certain category in MAMA, but Onew told you beforehand that SHINee isn’t attending the said event. Now you’re starting to be disappointed because Onew is starting to keep something from you. “I’m really sorry, _____-ah. If I know then I might have said everything to you – but I’m really clueless about Onew hyung. Sometimes he acts all weird that we don’t get what he wants.” He said and walked away leaving you there. You look at your phone. Ever since the night SMTown Bangkok ended, Onew stopped contacting you.

“I hate you. You make me worry. I’ll scold you once you get back!”

The next morning, Jonghyun and Taemin flew to Hongkong for MAMA the next day. You sat there all day on your laptop until the news of Onew going to Hongkong surfaced the internet. You shook your head in disappointed. The last thing you did this is when you were still a fan. What kind of girlfriend will only be able to know his boyfriend’s work because of the news? Onew’s girlfriend is the only one in the world. “You don’t care about me anymore. I know you will stop thinking about me. You probably met someone else in Thailand that’s why you stayed there longer. I hate you.” You said as you pouted and you felt your eyes heating up. Tears were about to fall but you did your best to hold them in.

You felt a little terrible inside so you decided to rot yourself inside the room the next morning. “Hey, ____-ah, MAMA’s going to start in few minutes. Aren’t you going to watch SHINee’s performance?” Your friend said as she knocked on your door and opened it voluntarily. You shook your head and buried yourself on the pillow. She sat on the bed with you and took the remote control. She opened the television in your room.

“Hey, don’t watch it.” You said.

“I’m going to watch it because I love Bigbang and they are going to be there. You can do what you want there but please let me watch them.” She said and paid attention to the show. You sighed, and decided to take some sleep. You will never care whether you hear SHINee’s voice or not.

“OMG. ______-ah, SHINee’s next!” Your girl shouted and you immediately opened your eyes in surprise. You shook your head and didn’t even bother looking at the television. “GOSH  ~ They are all handsome. OH! Onew’s arms are exposed! WOW. He’s gaining muscles, huh?!” Inside you want to laugh. You see a lot of fans complimenting Onew about gaining some weight and body muscles. You know it since you know Onew has been into eating and exercising these days. “Aren’t you going to check out OnGuns??!!” She shouted and you chuckled while still burying your head on your pillow.

“I’ve seen them a lot of times and I practically hold them every now and then…” You told her confidently.

“OOHHH…” Your friend said suspiciously. “When do you hold them? When having rough ?” You immediately threw a pillow on your friend because she starts talking nonsense.

“YAH! Stop it! What ?! Of course not!” If not because of the pillow, your blushed face might have probably exposed to her.

SHINee’s performance ended without you taking a single glance at their performance. Later on… the announcement for SHINee’s category was made and they indeed got the award. “OMG SHINEE WONNN…” Your friend started spazzing but you know it will happen so you could care less… and besides, you’re not okay with seeing Onew right now because he’s such a hearbreaker.

“Congratulations, SHINee!” The MC said and your friend was overly spazzing.

“Deh… Annyonghasaeyo, bitnaneun SHINee imnida.” Then again, the never ending SHINee introduction was heard. You can clearly hear them while you’re not facing the television. Onew’s on microphone. He will be the one making the speech.

“To Lee Soo Man-Sonsaengnim…” Onew recited all the people that they need to give thanks to.. something that you already memorized. “And to SHINee World who have been staying with us all the time. Thank you!”

“The usual…” You whispered.

“____-ah… you’re angry, aren’t you?” You flipped yourself up and faced the television when you heard Onew mentioning your name on the national television. “Are you hating me right now? I’m sorry, my dear… I’ve been trying to keep you up because I want to do the best thing ever.” He smiled very Onew liked and it melted you again.

“Aww… so he was not contacting you for this special mention…” Your friend said.

“And this is not just a special mention!” You and your friend laughed so hard when Onew answered as if he heard what your friend said. “Let’s get married, ____-ah… I want you to be my wife soon!! Okay? Will you say yes?? Wait for me, I’ll come home quickly!!!!” He shouted his proposal on National Television and the other members reaction were captured by the camera.

Your tears fell… this lovely boy that you love  so much never fails to make you fall in love with him every single time. 


A/N: Because of MAMA thing, okay ~