Intorduction...

I'ts Hard to Say Goodbye...

They might have some cursing...


You were a lonely girl... No friends, just because your mute. Your brother, Onew had to cheer you up. He wasn't mute. He had a beautiful voice, it was like he took your voice. But you couldn't say that just because you didn't have a voice.

|| 16 Years Old || (2008)

Around January, you were at school doing some of your work. Suddenly, the Queenka, Victoria, slammed her palm on top of your desk. Of course, you were shocked. "Hey, Mute Girl, Where's my homework?!" Victoria asked rudely. 'What do you--' "Talk, ! Oh, wait. YOU CAN'T!" Victoria laughed together with her friends.

*That's the lamest joke I've ever heard...* You kept your emotionless face. "Yah! Talk!" Luna made you stand up. You and F(x) went to the bathroom. Sulli shoved you onto the wall.

"Where is my homework?!" Victoria yelled. You shrugged and held your back. "YAH!" Krystal Slapped you. Now you were holding your cheek. You tried to stand up but got pushed down by Amber.

"Nobody gets to escape if we started a fight..." Victoria said. F(x) started hurting, punching and slapping you. You just cried and prayed for them to stop. After they stopped, F(x) went back to their classroom.

You started thinking about Victoria's homework. *Damn... She did gave her homework to me yesterday... Why didn't I remember?* You thought as you stood up. You had a hard time doing it but you are able to stand up.

(A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR USING F(x) IN THIS SCENE. I REALLY LIKE F(x) BUT I NEED A GIRL GROUP from SM TO BE THE QUEENKA... SO I USED F(x). Anybody can tell me if you don't want F(x) as the bully I can change the plot. Just comment down bellow)

You quickly wash all the bruises and blood. It took for a long time until it was recess. You waddle back to your classroom and grab your bag. You continued waddling until you reached your home. You didn't care about school.

When you arrived home, there were cars at the front of your house. You looked confused but you still kept on walking to the front of your house. You heard some unknown laughes and chuckles. You took your key and opened the door. When you did, there was strangers in your home together with Onew.

All of them looked shocked, not only because you were inside the house, but also because of the bruises and cuts on your hands, face, and legs. "HANNA-YAH! What the Hell happened?!?!?!" Onew jumped over his sofa and dragged you to the sofa.

'It's... Nothing...' You signed and stood up. "We are not done yet! Sit down! Who did this?!" Onew, for the first time got angry. 'It's... The...' You tried telling him but your heart disagrees.

"WHO?!" Onew asked, getting furious. 'The... Queenkas...' You slowly signed. "That does it... I'm going to beat the crap out of those girls!" Onew stood up. The strangers look among themselves and srugged. "What is she trying to say?" Guy number 1 asked. "Nado Mollayeo..." The 2nd guy shrugged.

'Oppa! Don't! I'm fine! it's just a few bruises and cuts... Nothing to worry...?' You signed. "Aish... Are you sure, Hanna?" Onew started to calm down. You nodded and and signaled, 'Oppa, I'm going to take a shower first, I'll clean my wounds later with you. Don't forget to introduce me with your friends in the living room!'

You showered and changed your clothes, of course, took yourfirst aid kit and went to the living room. 'So, Oppa, who are theres people?' You signaled to him as you jerked your finger to the strangers.

"Hanna-yah, this is my new groupmates! I'm their leader!" Onew said. 'Jongmalyeo?! Chukkahayeo!!!' You signed as you hugged him. "Kumawo!~ And later we're going to eat chicken with them!" Onew said excitedly.

"Um... Sorry to ruin your bonding over there but can you at least introduce that young girl over there?" Guy number 1 asked. "Guys, meet my sister, Lee Hanna!~ Guys, introduce yourself," Onew introduced you to them. You bowed and waved.

"We are Shining SHINee! Annyeonghasaeyeo, Shinee Imnida!" The strangers bowed.

"I'm Lee Jonghyun. I'm the main vocal of this group!" He smiled.
"Hello! I'm Kim KiBum but my stage name is Key! I hope we can be friends!~" Key waved and did a V-pose. You waved back and smile.
"Annyeong, I'm Choi Minho. I'm the rapper in this group," Minho did the Flaming Charisma pose.
"Hey there! My name is Lee Taemin. I'm the maknae but I think I'm older than you!~" Taemin did a cute pose made you smile.

You quickly went  to your room and came back with a pencil and a notebook. 'Annyeonghasaeyeo, I'm Lee Hanna. As you can see, I am writing with this book because I cannot speak. I've been mute since forever. Please take good care of my brother!' The writing wasn't neat since Sulli stepped on your hands. All of the members read it aloud slowly.

"Oh... So that's why you were using sign language..." Jonghyun said. You nodded. You tugged Onew's sleeve and pointed towards your first aid kit. "Oh, right! Um... Key, can you help her? I need to prepare Brunch for you guys," Onew pushed Key.

"Arrasso, no pushing." Key said and carried the first aid kit for you. You and Key sat down on the sofa. He placed the first aid Kit on the table. He quickly opened it and started to 'heal' you.

|| Few Minutes Later After You Got 'healed' || (Sorry, bad at explaining.)

 Key made you smile the whole time just to make you feel better. All of the members tried it too but Key made you smile the most . *She has the sweetest smile...* key smiled.

"Guys, Brunch is ready!" Onew screamed from the kitchen as he placed all the food onto the dining table. Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin ran to the dining table and ate the food. "Hey! Save some for my sister!" Onew nudged them.

"Can you walk? You got wrapped like a mummy..." Key asked in concern. You nodded and started waddling towards the dining table. *Why does she waddles so slow? She could've just shook her head...* Key thought.

He hurriedly went closer to you and helped you walked to the dining table. "Wow! Key being nice to Onew's sister? Are you hitting on her?" Jonghyun smirked. Taemin and Minho laughed and hi-5-ed each other.

"YaH! Aish... Chincha..." Key got mad. You let go of Key and waddled to your seat, with the help of you brother. Key just calmed himself down and sighed. He then sat next to Jonghyun.

"Chakkamanyeo," Onew took poridge from a pot and placed it into a bowl. "Hanna-Hanna, I made it just for you!~" Onew placed the bowl infront of you. You looked at your hands. The bandage were wrapped around neatly but you find it hard to move it.

"Aish... Yah, Key! Why the hell did you wrapped my sister like a mummy?" Onew eyed him. "Well, I didn't want her blood to be everywhere! I had to~" Key whined. "Aigoo..." Onew facepalmed himself.

"Hanna-Hanna, I'll feed you, arrasso?" Onew asked in a calm voice. You agreed. Onew took a spoonful of poridge and blow it. He feed it to you. You smiled and showed 2 thumbs up.

Key watched in envy as a brother-sister bonding occured infront of his eyes. Not because that he wanted a sister, it was because he wanted to feed you. He sighed and continued eating his food.


So sorry that I just came up with this only. I'll make sure we update as soon as we can since me (ILoveKpopMusic), MyWorldIsKpop and loverminho is really busy.

Credits are given to MyWorldIsKpop and loverminho to come up with 1st chappie.