The Lucky Couples? [Part 2]

EXO Stars in: We Got Married... With Our Group-mates!

Annyeonghaseyo~! Hello, everyone! So nice of you all to join in today’s show, the most awaited, “We Got Married... With Our Group-mates!”. I, Loner-sshi, and my friend, Unknownlurker, will be your hosts for this entire first–and probably only–season. Before I continue, let me set a few things clear for you wonderful readers/viewers, this is a show that has been adapted from the original variety show series, We Got Married, but parodied – sizzled with twists. It is also not categorized as an MBC production, but an SM Parody Production... productions.

There are also a few notes:

-   This colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the host, Loner-sshi, speaking.

-   This colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the co-host, Unknownlurker, speaking.

-   Grey colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the PD speaking.

-   Purple colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the one of the staffs, cameramen, or writers speaking.

Anyway, that’s all I need to say, so let’s get on with the show, shall we?

Camera, start rolling... juseyo!

 

 

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to the continuation of the first episode of  ‘We Got Married... with Our Group-mates!’ [does jazz hands]

Hello again everyone! Wah~ Such a cliffhanger at the end of that last episode cut don’t you think? Are you curious of what happens next, Loner-sshi?

Aren’t we all? [laughs] Looks like the grooms are in quite a tangle. Let’s hope that our grooms find their brides soon! I feel bad watching the brides having to wait for their grooms to swipe them off their feet~ Oh! We’re back, we’re back!

 

“Xiumin hyung, Chanyeol, Sehun. Can I have a word with you four privately?” Suho said as he pointed at a direction a few tables away, over at one corner of the shop. “Over there?”

“What’s going on?” Kyungsoo looked up at the other four figures that were getting up from their chairs,  a slight panic expression sweeping over his face.

“It’s alright, you two.” Suho gave the two “brides” a reassuring smile while blindly grasping Sehun’s arm. “I need to talk with them because we four are on a mission and I want to discuss a few things. I’m really sorry.” He bowed his head apologetically.

“Oh... Okay?” Kyungsoo replied with a little hint of worry in his tone.

The EXO-K leader excused himself and the other three members to the two—poorly informed—brides at the table and quickly guided the other grooms towards an empty spot at the corner of the shop. Gesturing his hands, he kindly told them all to circle around.

“So, what’s up, leader?” Chanyeol asked, leaning his back against the wall, as one of the cameraman carefully raised his camera recorder above them, recording them from a higher angle to capture their faces in the screen.

“Should we tell them?” Suho asked quietly, sending a steady glance at at each of the members’ faces.

“Why are we whispering?” Xiumin replied in a similar volume, raising a quizzical eyebrow at the Korean leader.

“Just answer my question.”

“Tell them about what, hyung?” Sehun was the one to ask this time.

“Tell them that they’re, you know... “brides”?” Suho looked back at the direction of where the two other boys were, worried if he might have spoken his words too loud.

To the leader’s relief, Kyungsoo had seem to have daze off in his own thoughts, practically boring holes at the table, while Tao was busy picking his straw down to catch some of the remaining bubbles in his cup.

“Let’s just leave it up to their grooms to break down the news for them.” Xiumin advised, placing a hand on his hip, before taking another sip of his bubble tea.

Because truth to be told, none of the four present grooms were quite ready to handle a displeased Do Kyungsoo and an unsatisfied Huang Zitao.

Suho tugged Xiumin’s arm, making the older member pay his full attention towards him, hinting that it was time for them to make their leave. “Come on, then, Xiumin hyung. Let’s go to the next place. Our brides must be at one of the other two places.”

“Oh. Hang on. What about you two?” Xiumin asked the other two grooms, stopping mid-walk, as Suho bid his goodbye to the two brides in the background and exited out of Cofioca first.

Chanyeol and Sehun looked each other for a moment in such way that one might think that they were talking telepathically. The latter then sighed in defeat as the former grinned.

“We’ll go. But I’m thirsty, so I’m going to buy a drink first while we’re still in Cofioca.” Sehun said as the EXO-K rapper nodded his head.

“I know that feeling.” Xiumin laughed.

The oldest member of EXO jogged over to where Kyungsoo and Tao were seated and patted their shoulders briefly, saying his goodbye, before taking off to join Suho, who was already waiting outside the shop, and continued their search to other mentioned locations.

 

 

“Well, I think we should go now, since you both are not our brides.” Kris finally spoke again, resulting Chen’s eyebrows to twitch at the mention of his last word. The leader rolled his eyes when he noticed the vocalist’s tic before bringing his glass of coke to his lips, drinking it finish until the last drop.

Kai stifled a small laugh as he stood up from his seat first. He stretched his arms for a bit, flashing a small portion of his fairly toned abs below. “Thank you for the delicious food, Chen hyung.”

“Yeah. Sure.” Chen replied with the sweetest tone he could muster up and the sharpest smile he could pull, obviously still annoyed from the information that stated him as a... bride.

Kris patted Lay’s shoulder before standing up as well. “Pay for my coke, will you?” He smiled charmingly as he walked side by side with Kai, leaving both “brides” behind on their seats with their faces blank and minds more confused than before.

 

 

“So, D.O. and Tao are not our brides, minus the grooms, that leaves...” Suho counted the members with his fingers, seemed a little fumbled as the EXO members are a lot.

 

Well, EXO does have a lot of members. Like Super Junior right?

 

“Baekhyun, Luhan, Lay, and Chen,” Xiumin continued, who had already counted in his head.

“Right. Them,” Suho sighed curiously. “Who’s going to be our bride, I wonder...”

“Oh. Xiumin, Suho.” A new voice greeted from the front.

The two members looked ahead of them, finding Kris and Kai walking from the opposite direction.

 

How is it that Suho and Xiumin always bump into the other grooms?

 

“Any luck in finding your brides, yet?” Kris asked his two fellow members as they stopped in front of them the middle of the sidewalk, facing each other.

“Unfortunately not.” Suho rubbed the back of his neck.

“But I did get to buy some bubble tea!” Xiumin announced and held out his empty bubble tea cup in front of the Duizhang and the group’s  dance machine. “What about you two?”

“I had coke.” Kris replied. He gestured his hand to the younger member beside him and said, “Kai had something to eat.”

“See, Suho? I wasn’t the only one who got distracted!” Xiumin said and grinned, earning chuckles from the camera crew that were taking shots of them.

“As expected from you, Xiumin.”

Yah! I bought some bubble tea because I  haven’t had breakfast.”

Grooms, we would like to advise that you do not mention the brides’ names that you have already met or have seen.

“What?” Xiumin darted his attention to the staff beside the cameraman on his right. “Why not?”

That’s a rule.

Kai smiled, knowing it would blow the surprise for each grooms. “Ah~ Okay.” He slightly nudged Kris’ side, “Come on, hyung, I’m really curious of who’s next. See you later, hyungs!”

Wait. There’s one more thing that you grooms should know. Even though it wasn’t printed in the letters that have been handed out to you, there is a time limit for finding your brides!

 

< Time limit?! >

 

You all have less than half an hour left to find your brides. And if you exceed the time limit, you and your couple partner will receive a punishment from the “We Got Married” staff.

The boys’ mouths dropped, definitely surprised by the info.

Xiumin was first to speak up after a moment of shocked silence. “Well, why are we just standing here? Let’s go!” he pulled Suho’s hand to move along while Kai and Kris silently moves on with their walk.

 

Did we... forget to tell them?

[shrugs]

 

 

< Behind SM building... >

< Two brides still wait for their unknown grooms patiently... >

 

“So, what do the couples do in this “We Got Married” show?” Luhan asked while lifting his sandwhich up to his mouth for another bite.

“Well,” Baekhyun raised a hand on front of his mouth as he continued to chew, and the swallow the food in his mouth. “Basically, the couples do normal couple activities — like buy couple rings, go on dates, move into a house together... but, sometimes they have to go through some missions that the production crew gives.”

“They move into a house together? Really?”

“Yeah. It’s a fun show, hyung, in my personal opinion. I watched a season that Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun sunbae-nim and CN BLUE’s Yonghwa sunbae-nim were starring as one of the couples. They were really sweet and they had a cute relationship. f(x)’s Victoria sunbae-nim once starred in a season with 2PM’s Nichkhun sunbae-nim as well. I think they were one of the best couples so far that I’ve ever watched.”

“Wow. You sure keep track of a lot of variety shows, Baekhyun.” Luhan smiled, eyes twinkling.

“Only the funny and interesting ones.” Baekhyun chuckled as he grabbed his bottle of water and twisted its lid open.

“So,” Luhan pushed the empty plastic of his finished sandwich aside and rested his folded arms on the table. “Are boy and boy couples usual in this show?”

Baekhyun would have almost—almost—sprayed the amount of water that had filled inside his mouth and probably might have ruined the Chinese vocalist’s way-too-pretty face if it wasn’t for his control. He tilted his head back, quickly downing the water inside his mouth, as he lowered the plastic bottle down onto his lap.

choke. choke. choke.

The camera crew laughed quietly at the brunette’s reaction as Luhan, who was chuckling, leaned his body to the side and reached a hand out over to pat his friend’s back.

This is a special season, Luhan-sshi.

“Ah~! I see.” Luhan nodded his head, staring at the staff that had replied, after handing the main vocalist a few layers of tissue.

Are you nervous?

“Ner...vous...?” Luhan looked at Baekhyun questioningly, waiting for reassurance if he had heard right. When the brunette responded with a few quick nods, he replied to the staff, “Oh. Yes, I am a little nervous. I’ve never been in a program like this before. Will it be okay if I do something wrong?”

“I don’t think it matters, hyung.” Baekhyun said as he twisted the bottle lid closed and placed it soundly on the table. “If I remember correctly, “We Got Married” doesn’t have a script. Everything the couples do are spontaneous.”

“Really?” Luhan gaped.

But before EXO-K’s main vocalist could reply his group member’s question, a loud, muffled voice interrupted him as it called out his name.

“Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun recognized the voice almost instantly. He twisted his upper body around on his seat and looked behind him. “Is that...?”

 

Oh! Oh! Oh! Who could it be? [moves closer to the screen]

 

< From behind the glass doors of SM’s building... >

< A groom to pick up his faithful bride? >

 

The staffs directed a number of their cameras towards the glass doors, waiting along with the two present EXO members for whoever it was to come out.

A short silence.

Then, a shadowy figure began to clear from behind the glass doors, followed by another one, and there wasn’t more than five seconds after that the doors pushed open, revealing two well-known persons.

“Chanyeol?” Baekhyun gasped as the EXO-K rapper stumbly made his way to approach his direction with the said group’s maknae not too far behind.

“I—” Chanyeol exhaled an air of laughter as he tried to catch his breath, having one of his hands holding on the back post of the brunette’s chair. “Baekhyun, I have—Wait—I mean we have a question for you two. We need you both to answer them quickly.”

“Why? What question?” Baekhyun sent puzzled glances to the Chinese lead vocalist across from him. “What’s going on here?”

“Hyung,” Sehun joined into the conversation as he arrived at the occupied table, huffing. “Sorry, hyung, but really we don’t have time to explain right now.”

“Yeah. We’re kind of on a deadline for our mission. We were just told that we had a time limit—”

“What deadline? Mission?” Baekhyun asked, getting even more clueless of the situation.  “Wait a minute. You two have missions?”

Xiao Lu,” Sehun greeted the EXO-M member as he took a seat on an empty chair beside him, rotating the object to fully face the older member’s direction.

“Where have you two been? You both look exhausted.” Luhan chuckled. He extended his arm out and reached to comb his fingers through the maknae’s bangs, fixing them.

“Baekhyun, please answer the question we’re about to ask first, okay?”

“What’s going on, Sehun?” Luhan asked.

“I promise I’ll explain everything to you later, hyung. Answer our question first, though, alright?”

Chanyeol raised a finger. “The question is: what is your favorite bubble tea flavor?”

“...What kind of question is that?”

“Baekhyun, please.” Chanyeol clasped his hands and stared pleadingly. “Answer the question.”

Baekhyun looked back between the other three members, hesitant, before opening his mouth to reply, “Well, it's Lychee flav—”

Baekhyun didn’t have time to finish his answer as he nearly screeched when he was practically pulled up from his seat by the arm. “Chanyeol—What—?!” He yelped when the tall rapper grabbed his arm, wrapped it around the back of his neck, and then slung his small body over his shoulder with not that much effort. “Chanyeol! What are you doing—?”

“You’re my bride, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol stated, grinning widely. “And now that I’ve found you, we have to hurry back and report to the PD!”

“I can walk fine on my own! Chanyeol, put me down!”

“See you back at the practice room, Sehun!” Chanyeol said, flashing a big smile, as he turned around on his heels and headed back into the building with an arguing Baekhyun over his right shoulder.

Some of the cameramen followed after the“couple quickly.

“Well, that was surely... extraordinary.” Luhan chuckled as he watched the two figures disappear into the lobby through the clear glass doors.

“Shall we go now as well?” Sehun asked charmingly as he held out his left arm for the Chinese member.

Normally, in average everyday circumstances, Luhan would have quickly shot back the entire gesture with amounts of denial — meaning the usual “I’m very manly” or “I do not look like a girl!” retorts — that would then be followed with an annoyed frown displayed on his baby-like face and might even end up in an angered or mad state in some point.

...But,

It’s just that,

When Sehun’s the culprit to the crime in case,

Luhan just couldn’t get mad.

“Luhan hyung?” Sehun called gently, tilting his head curiously, as he waited for a reply.

To everyone’s surprise, Luhan chuckled faintly before quietly bring a hand up to gently grip on to Sehun’s offering arm.

“Yeah,” Luhan looked at Sehun with a smile. “Let’s go.”

 

[squeals] Oh my gosh! I can’t handle this! Omona, omona, omona!

Wow~ I was pretty sure Luhan was gonna object to that offer! You know, with all his “I’m very manly” gig going on these days? [laughs]

 

Sehun then led the other boy to the glass doors that led back into the lobby and pushed it open. “After you, hyung.” Sehun said, glancing at the older member, as he held the door opened wide.

“Ah! You haven’t asked me what bubble tea flavor I like, yet." Luhan said as he walked in first, glancing back at the younger. “How do you know if I’m your bride or not?”

“I don’t need to ask.” Sehun replied. “Because my bride likes milk tea flavored bubble tea the best, and I know that the only member in our group that loves that flavor is you. Because that’s what you would always order everytime we go out to drink bubble tea together.”

And Luhan could actually feel himself getting flustered by the sweet words, though he tried hard not to let a blush show in front of the cameras.

 

< A handsome confession from the groom to the bride~ >

deguem! deguem! deguem!

 

Eeeh~” Luhan covered his embarrassment with a laugh. “It’s amazing to see you all gentleman like this, Sehun!”

“Anything for my bride!” Sehun stated handsomely.

“You’re so cheesy!” Luhan burst out laughing louder as the younger man closed the door behind them and continued to lead the way to the elevators, with the camera crew following close by behind them.

 

 

Tao stood up in a quick move, making Kyungsoo startled in his seat. “Tao? Where are you going?”

The Chinese maknae contemplated his answer, “I want to buy another bubble tea. Do you want one, too?”

Kyungsoo sneaked a glance at the clock that hangs on the wall of Cofioca before answering him, He wasn’t actually that thirsty, but maybe if he’s too full to finish his drink he could always give it to someone else. “Sure. Melon for me please,” he says, shrugging. “You and your blackhole stomach,” he huffs before sprawling his upper body on the table, head facing down.

Tao smiled, ignoring the comment. He forms an ‘OK’ sign with his fingers as he walked towards the counter, ordering another round of bubble tea.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes for a moment, not really caring that the camera’s still rolling. This part would probably get cut from the show anyway, he thought.

“D.O hyung?” a new voice calls out as the bells rang, signaling newcomers to the Cofioca. Wait. there’s only two people who calls him hyung. Kyungsoo inclined his head, inadvertently found himself looking directly into the owner of the voice.

“Kai,“ Kyungsoo faintly smiled, he pulls back from the table, leaning to his chair. His eyes hovered to the leader beside him, greeting, “Kris hyung.”

“Oh? You’re alone?” Kris asked, both he and Kai took a seat beside Kyungsoo. His lips curled into a really, tiny pout, hinting a disappointment his moves.

Kyungsoo shook his head, "No, hyung, I'm with—"

"Duizhang?" all three heads turned to Tao, who just came back with two glasses of bubble tea in his hands. A look of surprise registered on his face as he stood frozen in front of the boys. "W-what are you guys doing here?" He stuttered. He took a glance at Kyungsoo, who just shrugged in reply.

Kris just smiled in response, while Kai answered him, "We're on a mission~"

"Yes, would you both, please, answer our question?" Kris gestured Tao to take a seat beside him. The younger Chinese silently sat beside Kris, putting the bubble teas on the table.

Kai pulled the green-colored bubble tea closer to him. "D.O. hyung, is this..." he grins, "Melon-flavored?"

"Yes, it's my favorite," Kyungsoo answered.

Kai laughed as he pulled Kyungsoo in an embrace, "Hyung, you're my bride!"

“Oh…—!” Kyungsoo's eyes have never been this wide before. "Wha—I don’t—that’s…—wait...—bride?" Before he could say anything much, he was pulled up from his chair and quickly (yet carefully) dragged outside by an excited boy beside him.

"So," Kris started to talk as the other couple was out of sight. "I didn't know taro was your favorite."

"It was a spur of the moment, actually..." Tao mumbled.

"Oh." Kris' smile faltered.

"But then I remembered that taro was your favorite, so that's why I chose that flavor," the younger man drawled, putting up a vexing grin on his face.

Kris was dumbfounded for a moment before laughing that Tao was just teasing him. He playfully nudged his elbow. "We should get going, they set a timer for us to go back to the building," he said, slurping a bit from Tao's glass.

Tao pouted as he stared down his cup—whether it was because of the mission or the fact that Kris took a sip of his bubble tea without permission—he let out a small lazy groan. “What if we just stay here, a little bit longer?”

“Then we—both—would get some punishment for that.”

“So be it, at least we’re doing it together,” Tao murmured inaudibly but only Kris could hear him.

“C’mon,” Kris said in English, “Otherwise we could get cut from the show.”

A pang of realization hit Tao, “Ah, good point,” he shoved the bubble tea to Kris, implying him to finish it quickly.

Kris drank the bubble tea with a coy smile on his lips. He managed to drink the whole cup in a matter of seconds. "Let's outrun Kai and D.O, both of us will race each other to the SM Building, how about that?" He wriggled his eyebrows, challenging.

Tao smirked, "Loser pays for pizza?"

"It's a bet!"

Both of them sprinted out of the Cofioca, making the crew slightly puzzled before frantically running after the Chinese duo. Both of them were so fast, they even managed to go past Kyungsoo and Kai, who have already walked together towards the SM Building.

"Why are they running?" Kyungsoo asked with his forefinger pointing towards the shrinking figures of Kris and Tao as the two chinese members began to gain some distance away. Absentmindedly, he stepped aside to make way for the running duo's crew as they hurried passed him.

"Whoops. Actually, we should run too," Kai pulled Kyungsoo's arm, urging him to follow suit. "Let's go, D.O-hyung!"

 

 

“Hurry, Lay!” Suho said as he pulled the Chinese dancer by the forearm out the doors of Coffine Gurunaru.

“Hyung, wait! Why did you ask me about my favorite bubble tea flavor?” Lay asked, panting lightly. “Why are we in a hurry?”

“All I can say right now is,” Suho breathed. He looked back over his shoulders and smiled. “ You’re my bride, Lay!”

“What? But I’m a guy!”

“I’ll explain everything else later! Right now we have to hurry back to our the dance practice room.”

“I really don’t understand anything, Suho!” Lay protested, still holding a polite tone in his voice, as he looked back at the number of cameramen following behind them.

“I promise I’ll explain!”

 

Meanwhile...

 

Back to the doors of Coffine Gurunaru, another pair of two figures walked out silently.

“So, um,” Xiumin started nervously.

Chen respectfully held a hand up in front of the oldest member, chuckling. “Actually, I’d rather not hear the details, hyung.”

Xiumin sighed loudly in relief. “Great! ‘Cause, I really didn’t know how to tell you about this whole thing.” He chuckled as well.

“So, I guess we should get going like those two just now?” Chen tilted his head to the direction of where the previous “couple” ran off to.

“Let’s go! Hurry, hurry, hurry!” Xiumin yelled as he ran ahead first, leading the way.

 

Yeah, all the couples are finally united! Hurry, everyone! Hurry! What? Oh, no! Don't tell me that’s all for this episode? What about the couples? Will they make it back in time? DON’T LEAVE US HANGING. [cries] [starts strangling the screen]

[laughs] Calm down, unnie! I do hope that none of our lovely couples get into any trouble, though! Hope they all make it back in time!

You’re so right! I hope so, too! Hwaiting, EXO! [punches a fist in the air]

Stay tune for the next one, everyone! Annyeong~! [waves]

Annyeong~!

 

 

Hello, everyone! Loner here, and exclusive for this progressing fanfic, I introduce to you my special co-author, Unknownlurker!

Loner :

OHMYGAWDDD I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY, EVERYONE! *bows down to the floor* PLEASE FORGIVE US. I will be honest, these past few months have been really occupying for both me and Unknownlurker. We're currently still in the middle of our college agendas, and being in different colleges that has different college egndas has been kind of a set back to the speed of our progree. :( But, hey, we said we weren't gonna leave this fic, and we intend to keep our word! /o/ I'll be speaking for both myself and co-author in this chapter's authors' note, since she is quite busy at the moment hahaha ^^ So, what did you think about the chapter, guys? I hope our writing hasn't gotten too rusty (because of the long hiatus) >< lol. Thank you so much to our dearest readers and subscribers for sticking with this fanfic throughout this whole time! Hope we can continue to update regularly soon! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND DON'T DENY THIS LOVE BECAUSE YOU GUYS TOTALLY DESERVE IT AND TONS OF HEARTS AND RAINBOWS FOR BEING THE BEST LOVELIES EVER! See you alll in the next chapter! o/

 

사랑 & 포옹 & 키 스,

Loner & Unkownlurker