The Lucky Couples? [Part 1]

EXO Stars in: We Got Married... With Our Group-mates!

Annyeonghaseyo~! Hello, everyone! So nice of you all to join in today’s show, the most awaited, “We Got Married... With Our Group-mates!”. I, Loner-sshi, and my friend, Unknownlurker, will be your hosts for this entire first–and probably only–season. Before I continue, let me set a few things clear for you wonderful readers/viewers, this is a show that has been adapted from the original variety show series, We Got Married, but parodied – sizzled with twists. It is also not categorized as an MBC production, but an SM Parody Production... productions.

There are also a few notes:

-   This colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the host, Loner-sshi, speaking.

-   This colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the co-host, Unknownlurker, speaking.

-   Grey colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the PD speaking.

-   Purple colored sentence(s)/dialogue(s) means that it is the one of the staffs, cameramen, or writers speaking.

Anyway, that’s all I need to say, so let’s get on with the show, shall we?

In the forward/preview before, Lee Sooman had just informed the boys of EXO about their participation roles as the stars of “We Got Married... With Our Group-mates!”. Now, the million-dollar question is: just who are the lucky couples?

Let’s find out! Camera, start rolling... juseyo!

 

 

Where is this? [squints] That building looks familiar. Oooh, it’s the SM building. My, my, whatever are we doing here?—Wait, we’re going in? We can do that without an appointment? [pauses] We can? Really? [gasps] Wo~w! The place is huge! Okay, okay. We’re getting in the elevator... and we’re going up... another floor... and another... and the elevator doors are opening again...

OMONA. It’s Kyuhyun-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun-ssi! Omo~ Still handsome as always!

Seriously, where is our staff crew going? What room is this? It looks like... a practice room...? We’re in a practice room? Hang on. Someone is coming...!

 

The production crew fell silent, all settled and in standby at their places and positions, with the cameras directed at the door. Silhouettes, along with the sound of faint voices, could be seen and heard from the other side of the glass door, just outside the practice room. In a count of seconds later, the door finally pushed open, revealing the awaited stars of the show.

 

What a surprise! It's EXO! Wow. Such a blinding sight~ Look, look, look! There's Kris... Suho... Kai... Sehun... Xiumin... Chanyeol... and Chanyeol is the last? There are only six of them? Huh? What's going on here?

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

The six arrived members did a ninety-degree bow in unison, and then their trademark thumbs up pose, flashing wide smiles and toothy grins.

"We are... One! EXO!"

 

< SM’s rookie boygroup, EXO! >

< Only half of the full package? >

 

After the quick introduction, one of the noona staffs led the members to a spot in the room, which apparently was the main recording area, in front of a large blue screen with white cloud prints on it.

"Why are we the only ones here?" Xiumin asked, looking at the visible faces of the staffs for an answer, as he and the other members sat down on their own respective seats that the production crew had prepared.

"Yeah. Where are the others?" Chanyeol added a not-too-different question to the list.

They're waiting somewhere else.

Exchanges of confused looks were shared between the members.

"Why are they somewhere else? Why not here, together with us?"

There's a reason why you're here and that the other six are somewhere else. Let me explain first. The ones gathered in this practice room here right now are the Grooms in this show.

The practice room fell into its second silence that morning. The six boys sat still on their seats, dumbfounded at the newly given information.

"What?” Sehun stared from one camera to another, mouth forming an ‘O’ shape. He then turned his head to the left, hoping to gain a sort of explanation to the situation from the leader of EXO-K that sat beside him. “Hyung, what―”

“I have no idea, maknae... Variety shows like these are unpredictable, and rarely make any sense.” Suho replied, lowering his voice to a whisper. “Leeteuk sunbae-nim told us to just go with it all.”

The Chinese leader, Kris, quiescently furrowed his eyebrows. “We... are the grooms?”

 

Omo~ Kris is so handsome~

Yeah, I agree with you there! Then again, since when is he not handsome? Aaah, it’s Xiumin the Baozi! Aigooo, I want to pinch his cheeks!

 

Xiumin’s slanted eyes widened. His hand absentmindedly made its way to tug Kris’ sleeves as he quietly asked him, “Duizhang... seriously, what’s happening?”

Kai chuckled, trying to hold back a huge laughter of how ridiculous everything sounded right now. “Whoa, this is really...”

“Wait, wait, wait. If we're the grooms, then... What?”

Then you have to find your brides. That's your first mission.

“Eh?”

Without further ado, the staffs started to pair the EXO members in groups of two: Sehun with Chanyeol, Kris with Kai, and Xiumin with Suho.

All right. Now that you all have your partners, we will hand out envelopes with letters inside them for each group. Please read it carefully on your way out.

A random staff member hurriedly approached the six boys and handed each group a silver envelope, and then disappeared back to the line of crew, out of the cameras’ views.

The EXO members stared at the object in their hands, individually wondering, and then quickly got up from their seats, bowed, and scurried out from the dance practice room, in start of theiras the PD explainedsearch for their so-called brides.

 

 

Dear Grooms...

Your fateful brides are waiting for you in these places:

- The back of the SM Building Office

- Cofioca Shop

- Coffine Gurunaru

Happy searching~! ♥

P.S. Password for Chanyeol’s Bride : lychee flavored bubble tea

     Password for Sehun’s Bride : milk tea flavored bubble tea

 

Lychee flavored bubble tea? ” Chanyeol asked out loud. His deep voice bounced against the walls of the SM building’s lobby as they walked across. “What kind of password is that? Why do we even need passwords?”

Sehun didn’t comment much and looked up from the letter, trying to think.

Both of you, as the grooms, will have to ask the awaiting members for their favorite bubble tea flavor. If their answers fit with the printed password on your letter, then you have met your bride.

Ah... That’s how it is.” Chanyeol nodded understandingly, awed at the same time. “So, what are we supposed to do when we find them? Do we just come up to them and say, ‘Hey! You’re my bride, I’m your groom, and we got married!’, like that?” His statement made the maknae and camera crew burst into fits of chuckles.

More information will be given once you’ve each found your bride. Who do you think your bride will be, Sehun-ssi?

Chanyeol, who had just slipped in the letter back in its envelope, suddenly broke into hard laughter, startling Sehun. It seemed like he already knew the answer for the maknae.

“Um... I have a strong hunch of who it might be... but I’m not sure. I don’t want to expect too much and get my hopes up.” Sehun admitted timidly, glancing at the camera a few times, as he pulled the door open back, walked out SM’s main entrance doors, and then out to the sidewalks with Chanyeol beside him the whole time.

The camera crew followed suit, close behind the maknae and rapper of EXO-K, as to not lose them out of their sights.

Tell us who you think it might be, then.

“Sorry, but nope!” Sehun looked at the camera and chuckled, bowing his head slightly. “I won’t tell you now, because I will be very embarrassed if my guess turns out to be the wrong person. I just hope my hunch is right.”

Chanyeol slung an arm around Sehun’s neck. “Say, the Cofioca shop is the farthest from all of the places listed here, why don’t we go there first?”

Sehun thought about the request for a short moment and nodded.

Little did the audience know, the corner of his lips curled upwards to an uncaught smile.

 

 

“Where should we go first?” Kai glanced lightly to his Chinese hyung, who seemed to be in a deep thought. Looking at the taller boy, he smiled as he pocketed his hands in his jacket. “I’m hungry, hyung, let’s go to the Coffine Gurunaru first. We can start there and get something to eat while we’re at it. We can’t go searching on empty stomachs!”

Kris didn’t say anything, but nodded anyway, eyes still fixated to the letter in his hands.

Curious, Kai moved to walk behind the Duizhang and looked over the older boy’s shoulder, peering his eyes at the words on the white piece of quality paper. “Huh. So, hyung’s password is taro flavoured bubble tea. Mine is melon flavored.” He quietly scooted closer over to Kris’ side, trying to keep the same pace with the other’s. “So, who do you think we’re going to be paired up with?”

“In this case―it could be anyone of the non-present members.” Kris replied coolly. Finally having consumed the information, he put back the letter inside its envelope.

Kai always wondered how the leader of EXO-M could keep a composed stature at almost any kind of moment, even at a time like this.

“Hey, hyung, do you think it may be the ones we always get paired up with by the fans? You know, like Sehun and Luhan hyung.”

 

Oh my. Could it be? Is Kai talking about HunHan? Gosh, I am a ridiculously huge fan of that couple in EXO!

 

“And who will I get paired with?” Kris tilted his head with a puzzled look on his face, eyes still focused to the front. “As far as I know, I get paired up with almost everyone.”

Kai only shrugged, unable to answer his hyung.

 

That is true. [nods] Thats because you’re too handsome, Kris!

Oh? Doesn’t Kris know that TaoRis is popular?

 

They became silent as they strolled down the main street.

The younger member started to think about the pairings he often saw on the web. He was rather excited about this, because he had already prepared. He never felt this grateful for the glorious internet, otherwise he would be so clueless about this whole pairing thing.

Kai suddenly snapped his fingers, in which a thought had just passed his mind.

“Ah! TaoRis.” Kai pointed out as he smiled in triumph.

“TaoRis? Oh. You mean―with Tao?” Kris asked, surprised, yet his voice maintained calmness.

“After thinking it over, for all these the years we’ve trained together, you are closest with that maknae.”

 

 

Kyungsoo looked around, trying to find something interesting to look at. The ice in his bubble tea had started to melt and shrink, leaving water and the essence of bubble tea unmixed.

Tao quietly sipped the bubble tea in his grasp, unable to say anything. Kyungsoo knew Tao was more like he didn’t know what to say. His Korean was still limited in both use and understanding.

The 93-liner Korean exhaled a quiet sigh, finally giving up with his attempt. He felt the awkward silence starting to slowly kill him in its growing indulgence, even the air felt suffocating for no reason. He stole a quick glance over at the Chinese maknae, who was apparently staring blankly at his plastic cup of the taro flavored bubble tea.

When was the last time he was alone with Tao? It must have been ages. Even worse, Kyungsoo couldn’t even remember how it was.

Tao would always prefer to be alone rather than to hang around with the company of other people. He had an unwanted distance of relationship with socialization. They just never seem to meet in the middle for everything to work out. The only one who had made it through the solitary walls of the his solitude, and succeeded, was only Kris, the leader of EXO’s Mandarin oriented sub-group.

Who would’ve thought that the Chinese maknae could be so full of aegyo after he had opened up a little of himself? Even Kyungsoo sometimes found it hard to turn down Tao’s pouty face, or bbuing-bbuing act, whenever he came in terms with it.

It’s been twenty minutes since the filming started but nothing had been said and the staffs did not even try to engage a conversation with the two boys.

The idea of coughing up a few words to break the ice between the two of them had passed Kyungsoo’s mind more than once, but he had yet to make an effort to accomplish the plan to this very second.

Kyungsoo quirked his lips and started to softly tap his fingers on the table, creating faint taps above the smooth surface, as he watched at everything else around except the Chinese maknae that sat across in front of him. He had no idea why the atmosphere became so taut. Everything seemed fine when they both first arrived here, but as the minutes passed and topics for conversations started to diminish, to the point where they started to question about the weather conditions for the entire week and comment on the outfit of random passers, and everything kind of came down to the result of a long, pregnant silence.

“What are we supposed to be doing here again?” Kyungsoo asked the small camera crew that had been on standby a few feet away from his and Tao’s table the whole time.

Only wait.

The writer noona answered shortly, looking up from the cellphone she had in her hand.

“That’s what we’ve been doing ever since we got here... What are we supposed to wait for?” Kyungsoo tried to ask again, this time hoping for a more concrete answer. His voice held the tiniest hint of frustration.

Tao seemed to notice the tone and shifted uncomfortably in his seat, somehow feeling that he himself was the cause of his friend’s discomfort and uneasiness. Well, who could blame him? Everyone would feel that way around him. Like always.

The dull atmosphere was soon resolved when the doors of the Cofioca shop pushed open with a jingle, gaining the attentions of the two EXO members inside. Their expressions twisted into one that looked of surprised.

 

Oooh~ Who could it beWhat? We’re switching cameras already? No, wait! Yah, I want to know who it is!

Ahaha! Calm yourself, eonnie!

 

 

Chen slurped his green tea bubble tea with a loud noise, drawing attention from other people around the Coffine Gurunara café that looked at them in annoyance. His face displayed no more but a bored expression. His right hand couldn’t stop playing with the food, messing it all over the plate.

Seeing that, Lay, who was savoring the taste of his food in his mouth with a happy look on his face, smacked Chen’s hand from doing whatever he was doing. “Yah. Since you’re my dongsaeng, I paid your food. Please don’t waste it, let along play with it.”

 

Ahaha~ Lay is so nice! He takes care of his brother~

Wow, so strict! Hey, hey, by the way, I heard that he’s the ‘eomma’ in EXO-M, like Kyungsoo in EXO-K! That’s so adorable, don’t you think?

Is that so? Ahaha~ Then the ‘eomma’ term fits him so well!

 

Chen smiled apologetically. Knowing Lay’s strictness very well, he clasped his hands as he started to apologize.

“Sorry~” Chen tried adding some aegyo into his apology, hoping Lay would let him off.

Lay lightly punched his shoulder, silently forgiving him. His gentle smile appeared as his eyes returned back to view his half-eaten food. Speaking in Chinese, he muttered, "Also, behave.” He then quickly downed another spoonful of food into his mouth, trying to be inconspicuous.

It may be almost inaudible to the camera, but Chen heard him well and clear. He repositioned his seat, straightening his back, and averted his gaze to the camera, which was recording them attentively. He smiled to the camera with a tint of aegyo-ness in his eyes, trying to distract them from his indiscipline.

“So, uh, why are we here again?”

Just wait, Chen-ssi.

The writer noona quietly replied, the lower half of her face covered with the stack of papers she held.

“Will our―” Chen paused nervously, gulping his saliva. “―partners come to this place? To get us?”

Yes, they will come to get you.

“By any chance, do you already know who our partners are?” Lay put down his spoon and eyed the staffs that were with them, one individual to the other.

If we say we that we don’t know, would you believe us?

“No.” Chen and Lay responded altogether, continuing with a laugh and smiles on their faces.

However, their laughs stopped as the bell of Coffine Gurunara’s doors jingled and revealed two figures that had just made their entrance into the café.

 

Could it be? Their grooms have already shown up?

What? No way~! Really? Omo! Finally, some interactions!

 

Duizhang?” Once again, Chen and Lay voiced out their confused thoughts altogether.

 

 

 

“I still don’t see why we shouldn’t have checked behind SM’s office building first, hyung. It was a lot more closer.” Suho eyed the oldest member in EXO, Xiumin.

“Because my instincts tell me that this is the best place to start our search!” Xiumin answered, picking up his own pace when he caught the sight of the building he was looking for.

Are you sure it’s not just your stomach that wants a bubble tea drink?

Suho held a fist in front of his mouth and chuckled at the staff’s remark, watching Xiumin stare down the camera.

“No, it’s not like that~!” Xiumin whined in protest, although the given statement was partially true. “My instincts tell me that my bride and Suho’s bride are waiting for us at the Cofioca shop.”

“And what if you’re wrong, hyung?” Suho asked challengingly, with his usual bright smile on his face.

“...Then you can blame my instincts.” Xiumin replied with a grin, causing laughter from EXO-K’s leader and the camera crew that followed them.

The two members walked up the steps to the Cofioca shop’s entrance and pushed the doors open, welcomed first by the sound of jingling bells and gasps from the female customers inside the bubble tea shop. They greeted their fans kindly ― giving quick bows, short hand waves, and acknowledging smiles ― as they walked into the shop and up to the ordering counter.

Xiumin folded and rested his arms on top of the caramel-colored wooden counter, leaning his body forward against it, as the register employee got ready to take his order behind the cash register. “I’d like one passion fruit mix bubble tea.”

 

Eh? Xiumin’s not going to search for his bride first? Baozi, how could you~?

 

The register employee nodded, punched in a few buttons in the cash register machine, and went to make the EXO member’s order.

Suho sent a confounded look at the older boy, raising an eyebrow. “You’re ordering?”

What? I didn’t say I wouldn’t.” Xiumin replied defensively, smiling widely, as he waited for his refreshment.

Suho was about respond back at Xiumin’s words when a familiar voice reached his ears.

“Suho hyung!”

Suho turned his head to look across the shop, to the direction of the source of the voice, and his eyes were met with a pair of big, round orbs looking back at him, equally surprised. It was none other than one of EXO-K’s lead vocalists, Kyungsoo.

 

Some interaction! Some interaction! Kyaaa~ Could it be that Suho and Xiumin found their brides? Omo, omo, omo~

Omo, haha! Kyungsoo’s expression is very amusing! PUHA―

 

Kyungsoo stood up from his seat; almost breaking into a run to approach the other two members if Suho hadn’t beat him to it.

“You’ve been waiting here?” Suho looked at Kyungsoo, and then at Tao, who was still on his seat.

“Yeah. We’ve been waiting here for the last twenty minutes doing nothing, hyung. The camera crew and writer noonas just sat there and continued to film us without giving us any information on what to do!” Kyungsoo pointed an accusing finger at the camera crew, the writers laughed while covering their faces with scripts and papers when Suho’s and Xiumin’s cameraman directed a shot at them. “They told us to wait. Are you and Xiumin hyung the ones they meant? Are we supposed to be waiting for you guys?”

“Uh... Not exactly. Maybe?” Suho tried to answer—failing miserably, though.

“What do you mean, hyung?” Kyungsoo’s eyebrows scrunched, confused, as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. “What’s going on?”

“Hang on.” Suho placed a hand on the shorter boy’s shoulder in hopes to lighten his tension down and looked over his shoulder, at his appointed search partner. “Xiumin hyung! Get over here!”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m coming.” Xiumin yelled as he handed the employee the payment cash and walked over to Kyungsoo’s and Tao’s table, his bubble tea order in one hand and the silver envelope in his other.

“Let me see the letter.” Suho said and took the letter out from the envelope, once Xiumin had handed it over to him. He quickly scanned the words on the paper, the oldest EXO member leaning his head over to read the item as well.

Tao shifted his position on his seat, lifting himself up a bit, as Kyungsoo leaned his head forward, both trying to get a closer look at what their hyungs were reading, curious looks on their faces.

“D.O, Tao, I have a question for you―”

The bells from Cofioca’s entrance door jingled again as two new customers walked in, a little frantic. The four members of EXO snapped their heads in the direction of the shop’s entrance, none of them unable to hold back the smile on their faces when an excited Chanyeol entered the shop, followed by a poker-faced Sehun, creating yet another number of gasps from the customers in the shop.

 

Iyaah, Chanyeol and Sehun! This will be fun!!

 

“Chanyeol! Sehun!” Xiumin called the two boys over, waving his free (empty) hand in the air to get their attention.

Chanyeol looked around the shop, wondering where the voice was coming from, before Sehun tapped his shoulder and pointed in the direction of, once again, Kyungsoo’s and Tao’s table. Chanyeol laughed as he and the maknae went to approach their friends.

“A-yo! What’s up everyone?” Chanyeol greeted, resting one hand on Suho’s shoulder with a firm grip and his other on Tao’s, while Sehun quietly made way around the table and sat down on what-was-actually Kyungsoo’s seat.

Chanyeol was very easy to get distracted though. As soon as he was seated, he was quickly in engaged with Xiumin's drink. "Wah, hyung, what kind of flavor is that? Share me some, hyung!" The rapper of EXO-K tried to reach the plastic cup in Xiumin's hand, yet the former quickly moved aside from the latter's long extending hand.

"No way, Chanyeol, get your own.” Xiumin grinned mischievously as he slurped the drink with loud noises.

Seeing Sehun had taken his seat, Kyungsoo dragged another chair from another table to their table. His focus was averted back to Suho, who's apparently the only one whom he can rely on to explain this calmly and clearly.

"Hyung, seriously. What is going on?" Kyungsoo asked the korean sub-unit leader, looking exasperated.

"Uh..." Suho halted his statement for a short moment, trying to choose his words carefully before explaining this rather odd mission. "Xiumin-hyung, Chanyeol, Sehun and I were given a mission."

The last word on the last sentence Suho said was easy to understand for Tao and it quirked up an interest to him. He tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrows, and his lips spouted out more or less raw Korean. "Mission?"

Suho attempted to answer him, yet no words came out from from his lips until—

"Yes, a mission, hyung." Sehun finally spoke. "A mission where we, uh, must find our partners."  He eyed the now empty plastic cup in Tao's grasp. "Say, what of kind bubble tea did you have, Tao hyung?"

"Hm?" Tao, too, had his eyes on the cup he was holding before. "...Taro flavored."

"Taro flavored? Is that your favorite, hyung?" Sehun finally prompted the question, yet his voice indicated that he wasn’t really demanding an answer from Tao. Somehow Suho knew that Sehun had already known the answer, hence the reluctant voice.

The other grooms, who had been busy with their own matter, quickly snapped their head to Tao's direction. Thanks to Sehun, they remembered the purpose of why they came into that shop in the first place.

Tao, who was completely in the dark area in this matter, innocently nodded, "Yes, it's my favorite."

That answered every grooms' questions in that shop.

"Oh..." Chanyeol, and Xiumin chorused their responses altogether, while Sehun and Suho quietly hummed.

"Ah. Which reminds me." Suho snapped his fingers. He quickly tapped Kyungsoo’s shoulder, which gave the younger one a slight jolt. “What about you, Kyungsoo?” 

“Huh?” Kyungsoo replied, looking a little dazed, before his expression turned suspicious. “Hang on. Why are you asking Tao these weird questions? What’s all this about?”

“Kyungsoo.” Suho mildly shook him. “I’m asking you,” He asked calmly, exerting not to enhance the other’s worry. “What is your favorite bubble tea?”

Somehow Suho could feel his heart beating unusually. He quietly wondered why, though — Is it because of the thrilling curiosity?

However, his line of thoughts suddenly got cut off as Chanyeol and Xiumin abruptly turned rowdy, wanting to guess the answer of Kyungsoo’s favorite.

“Let us guess first!” Xiumin chimed in excitedly.

“Uh, no, Xiumin hyung. No more wasting time.” Suho grimaced at the idea. He patted the older boy’s shoulder as to remind him. “We need to finish our task right after we find out Ky—D.O’s favorite.” He eyed Kyungsoo again, wanting to bite his own tongue for almost slipping out his real name instead of the stage name. “So, what’s your favorite flavor?”

“... Melon flavored.”

 

 

“Oh, hyung? You guys are here?” Kai asked, and the bowed to the staffs, greeting them warmly, before he and Kris took a seat beside each other, across from Chen and Lay. He rubbed his stomach; his hunger could no longer be ignored. He picked up the menu and read the contents carefully. “Let’s see... What’s good here?”

Hyung? Kai?” Chen stared at the two boys in front of him. “What are you doing here?”

Kris took this as a sign for him to answer. “We’re on a mission.”

“A... mission?” Lay repeated the words. He diverted his gaze at the camera crew that had been waiting with him and Chen, pointing a thumb at the other two members, as he asked, “How come they’ve already got something to do? Why are we here waiting and doing nothing?”

You both are on a mission as well, aren’t you? You are waiting.

“Ah. That’s not fair!” Lay exclaimed, too lost in his conversation with the camera crew to notice Kai taking a spoonful of his food.

“You know, you can have mine, Kai.” Chen offered, pushing the meal on his plate towards the group’s dance machine. “That’s my second plate, so don’t worry about it.”

“Whoa. Thanks, hyung!” Kai took the plate of food happily and started to eat.

“What about you, Kris hyung? Do you want anything? If you do, you can just order with a waitress.”

“That’s alright. I’m not hungry.” Kris said as he held the silver envelope up in view above the table and pulled the letter out again, gaining the attentions of the two members sitting across from him. “The reason why Kai and I are here is not because of the meals. We were actually looking for you.”

Lay and Chen looked at each other questioningly.

“Why are you looking for us?” Lay asked.

“We need to ask you both about something.” Kris explained. “Can we?”

“Uh... Sure...?”

“Alright, so, there’s only one question, but you two have to answer it with your own choice of answer, okay? You first, Lay. The question is: what is your favorite bubble tea flavor?”

Lay and Chen took a moment to digest Kris’ question until Chen blurted out, “What?”

“Kris hyung asked what your favorite kind of bubble tea flavor is, Chen-hyung.” Kai slowly repeated the Chinese leader’s question to the two confused EXO-M members, thinking that they didn’t hear Kris properly.

Chen brushed off the younger Korean’s re-statement by waving his hand. “Yeah, I heard that, Kai. I heard him clearly, but―”

Lay, blank-faced as ever, answered the grooms, "Uh, my favorite is... Um..." The unicorn stared into nothingness, seemed that he was trying to remember something. “Ah! Mocha-flavored.” His lips formed into a smile, forming a dimple on his cheek.

Kai hummed in response. "What about you, hyung?"

Chen didn't answer him right away, still confused. He eyed the maknae on the table, then turned to Lay, who was staring at him back but not really eyeing him. His eyes turned to Kris, who was looking at him with a serious look on his face. Finally, he sighed as he held out his empty cup. "It's green tea flavored."

“Ah. Both of you are not my bride, then.” Kris laid his back to the chair. A quiet, yet relieved sigh escaped from his lips. The Chinese leader called the waitress to order a glass of coke.

Chen raised his eyebrows. “Exactly what do you get from asking us this question?"

"We can tell them now right?" Kris inclined his head to the assistant PD, who responded by nodding her head.

The waitress came into the scene again, with red blushes all over face (probably because she was an of EXO herself), and placed a newly opened bottle of coke on the table. After a quick boy and nervous mumbles, she left the members in their occupations again.

"Okay, so, Kris hyung and I are the grooms who" Kai cleared his throat before he continued, "are looking for their brides." He pushed aside the plate in front of him, in which the plate was apparently already empty. He explained the mission that was given to the grooms clearly and carefully, so that he wouldn't need to explain all over again.

It took a good full minute for Chen and Lay to discern Kai's explanation into their minds. When their brains began to process the situation information, shades of red quickly flowed onto their cheeks.

"We—We're the brides?" Chen frowned, while Lay rested back against his chair, quiet about the whole thing. He looked at the writer noonas as he pointed his finger at Kris and Kai. "Why? How is it that we are the brides and they are the grooms?"

"It's been done, Chenchen." Kris smirked against the rim of the bottle. He gulped down the coke in a matter of minutes, despite the massive contained soda in it.

"Then... who will be paired up with me?" Chen asked, but the group's dance machines and duizhang lifted their shoulders and shook their heads in responses. "Why am I even a bride? I mean, I understand why Lay hyung is, but me?"

Lay nudged the EXO-M's lead vocalist. "Yah! What's that supposed to mean?"

 

 

< Behind SM building awaits two brides~ >

< Not a very cheerful atmosphere, though? >

 

“Baekhyun.”

“Yeah?” Baekhyun replied, looking up from the magazine he was reading that was placed opened on the table in front of him. “What is it, Luhan hyung?”

Luhan didn’t answer the brunette’s question, instead countered back at it with one of his own. “What are we supposed to be doing here?”

Baekhyun held back a sigh from escaping his lips when he heard the fourth same matter the older member had asked for the last half an hour. He flipped a page before he replied, “I don’t really know, hyung. Why don’t you ask the writer noonas?”

“I did, but they won’t tell me.” Luhan whined as he crossed his arms above the table and rested his chin above them, pouting. He tilted his head to the side, just enough to get a clear glimpse of the staff crew on standby not too far away from where he and Baekhyun were.

Sorry, you two. Please be patient for a little while longer, okay?

 

Luhan~  I honestly think he’s really beautiful and very-much childlike! Have you seen his childhood pictures? He practically didn’t age!

Seeing Luhan and Baekhyun in one picture is such a pleasant sight~! [spazzes] They're so good looking and pretty~!

 

“Be patient for what?” Baekhyun asked, glancing back between the staffs’ faces and the camera that was directed at their table. “What are we waiting for?”

Something~ In the meantime, would you both like something to eat? Or maybe drink?

The two lead vocalists looked at each other before the brunette between them answered,

“Sure. Why not? It’s not like we’re going anywhere anytime soon anyway.”

 

Oh~ They just don't know what's coming for them!

 

 

Hello, everyone! Loner here, and exclusive for this progressing fanfic, I introduce to you my special co-author, Unknownlurker!

Loner : OMG. THE FIRST CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT. I JUST. SO. VERY. HAPPY. CAN'T. EXPLAIN. *gets teary* *flicks an invisible tear* *throws confetti in the air* I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. YOU'RE ALL WONDERFUL PPL SERIOUSLY. PERIOD. *hugs everyone* *throws more confetti in the air* So, guys! What do you think~? ^w^

Unknownlurker : HERE COMES THE FIRST CHAPTER THAT YOU (and us lol) HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR~ OMOOOOOO. Heehee, sorry for the delay and THANK YOU for waiting guys! Please look forward to the 'EXO Stars in: We Got Our Married... with Our Group-mates!' ;D

 

사랑 & 포옹 & 키 스,

Loner & Unkownlurker