Chapter 5: Pranking the Jerk!

One Way Love

You woke up early next day. You didn’t have work today because you had told your manager that you won’t be coming today.  You smirked. It was time to prank that jerk. You carefully tiptoed into the kitchen. You weren’t good at this sort of thing but you could pull something small like this off. You knew for a fact that the jerk liked to eat pancakes for breakfast. He has been eating that for breakfast since he came here.

You smiled to yourself as you replaced sugar with salt. Then you carefully added soy milk in normal milk carton. You also knew he hated the taste of soy milk because you saw him drink it when he thought you weren’t looking. Fortunately, you also saw him throw up. Therefore, today his breakfast was going to taste exactly like what he hates the most.

King Jerk would start hating pancakes after this!!!!  You started to giggle uncontrollably. “What’s so funny? ” You gasped and closed the fridge and turned around to face the jerk. “No-nothing!” You stammered. “What are you-you-you doing here so early in the morning? I-I-I thought you woke up late!” you asked.  

“I wanted to say sorry for yesterday so…I decided to make you breakfast! My favourite: pancakes! You will eat them won’t you?” Damn! If I say no then he’ll get suspicious. I’ll eat it as long as he eats as well….you thought.” I’ll eat if you eat….” You said. Panic flashed his eyes. You got confused. Did he know about your prank? Was that why he was asking you to eat? “Ok…I’ll eat as well…” He said. No he wouldn’t have said yes if he knew about it! You sat at the table while he cooked.  Your eyes drifted shut.

“Here! I made it! It’ll grow cold! Now, eat!” “NO! You eat first!” you replied. Seeing that neither of you was gonna go first, the jerk said. “Let’s eat together….three…two…one” You closed your eyes and took a bite. It tasted delicious. “What?! That’s impossible!” you screamed at the same time as the jerk. You two looked at each other and widened your eyes….

***

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short update guys but i'll do a double update so don't freak! Any guesses as to what happened? Keep guessing cuz I'm not confessing! *lauhgs her head off* Me out!