Chapter 4: Back To Normal

One Way Love

You woke up at six in the morning. You yawned and walked into your bathroom to get ready. What you saw in your mirror was…..

L’s P.O.V:

I was making pancakes for breakfast again. It was going alright until I heard her scream. “AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!” I jumped and ran in her room to see her expression. I had played another prank on her and I was curious to see how she would react.

Your P.O.V:

You screamed. You had looked into the mirror and saw paint all over your face. You had a black moustache and a monobrow.  You also had side burns and black lips. You heard King Jerk come in. He had his usual smirk on his face. When he came in he started laughing. You stood there scowling at him. He was now laughing so hard that he fell to the ground. “You I’m going to KILL you! This is very mature of you isn’t it?”

You sarcastically bit out. You were very angry. But all the anger left you when you realised that you had not stammered once. You smiled. King Jerk frowned. “Why are you smiling?” He demanded. “Because I didn’t stammer!” You exclaimed.  “I’d have to change your name now…” He mumbled. “What the hell do you mean?” This time you were the one to demand. But instead of answering you, he started laughing again. “You are so gullible.” He shook his head and walked out of your room.

That was when you realised that you had given him exactly what he wanted. A reaction. That was what he wanted. You think you can keep pranking me? This time I will prank you…. You started cleaning yourself of the paint on your face.      

***

Author's note:

Hey guys! This is a filler for what i'm planning next so don't mind it! So, Enjoy! Me out!