Is it still hurt?

Broken Flower

"Only a few minutes, to be honest. They seem so busy these days."

A big bouquet is left in the cabinet under counter. Amber doesn't see it until the nurse point it out. Soo Jung never told her, or yet?

"Really?" Amber touches the roses. "A few minutes only for this? They can asked the manager if they want."

The younger shrugs her shoulder. "They are alien, remember?"

She senses something wrong. "But the nurse said they visited hours ago? Channie said they had just arrived iin the company," Amber says, or asks, maybe interrogates the frightened Soo Jung. "What happen exactly?"

"Uh..." There is no point lying to her, "Actually..." But it better if she doesn't know, right?

"They didin't leave as early as you said, right? If Kevin and Joon Myun were with them, it is impossible for them to skip practice." What's wrong with her?

"Amb..."

"Is the truth that hurt?"

 

 

the crowds got worse

or should be better for them

 

The performace ran better than her though, but the result had her worst prediction.

Their backstage room was in chaos. Every minute, at least an EO staff went in and out.  The artist were tired and worried.

"That was a very good one, Ber."

Amber just smiled faintly. She eyed her members. "You guys, too. Thanks for today."

"No, unnie," Sun Young smiled, brought her left hand and kissed it. "You was amazing."

 

the choreo's change

nobody expected it

including her

 

In the last chorus, Qian spun her body till she was in the last row. Then streched her right foot until touching the floor waited for Amber jumping at it then ran to the front to sing her last part.

well, that's the correct one.

but today,

in the last chorus, nobody spun her body. Nobody streched her right foot until touching the floor. So Amber had to calculate her own time to jumping at something invicible.

not that difficult

but with her ankle

every move in the choreo was hell

including this one

She landed unsafely with her left foot as support, her body wobbled. Then fell hard with a loud 'thud' on the floor with her knees pressed each other. She made no move in 2 seconds, just before her part started. The crowds gasped and a riot between fans happen.

"When I see the light...." saw 'nothing wrong', the audience fell silence and continued to watch, murmurs heard.

Instead of made this up, Amber tried to make this accident a part of the show. She sung with that position, smile in her pale face.

"...I only see you in my eyes..."

Waiting for the next member filled Qian's part, she tried to get up, but no vail. Her feet were numb as hell.

! Now she couldn't move any part of her body. After Jin Ri finished Qian's parts, it was her next.

Good! Screw dis up, Ber....

"Saranghae, I hate you...

Saranghae, I mind you..."

Sun Young glanced toward her, eye-contacted her to stand for the bow. But how? How could she bow when she even couldn't feel her own waist?

Finally the three bowed, with Amber smiled in their center.

 

The pain now permeated her whole body. She saw the manager walking back and forth the room, phone is his ear, a crumpled paper in his right hand, busily talking with god-knows-who. A faint sound received by her not sensitive ears.

"You are fine, Amb. Nothing should be worried. There's no history."

Was that pun? She couldn't tell, but she knew who the voice owner is.

But suddenly, when she was about to reply, her vision blurred and no sound heard. Nothing felt. Except cold and darkness.

 

random?

well, deal with me lol

anyway, the title is a bit misleading but so what? it is my story anyway ;)