It isn't that hurt, is it?

Broken Flower

Nothing last forever. Of course.

Even love?

No?

She doesn't know

and doesn't hope to know

 

"Soo Jung-ah..."

Amber blinked a few times when Soo Jung stared blankly to the wall in front of her.

"Yah Krys! Watch what you cutting rite now!"

Soo Jung diverted her eyes to apple she was appealing, then to Amber, only to see Llama's pale face and mouth agape plus irritation. "Whats wrong with that?! I can see anywhere when i do something!"

"It is supposed to be MY APPLE! I dont wanna it got mixed with your blood!"

"Wat da..."

"LUUU.....NCH!"

Two pairs of eyes glanced at the door. A nurse with a trolley appeared, smile plestered in her almost flawless face. "I heard some shouting. Are you guys arguing over something?"

Soo Jung rolled her eyes while the girl next to her grinning happily. "What's today menu?"

"Chicken soup."

"OK?"

"OK."

................ r-_- Amber's face got back to normal.  Her happiness meter dropped. "Only that?"

"Only that." The nurse still smiled, put a tray full of food in her lap. Well, a bowl full of chicken soup exactly. Her smile grew when she saw Amber pouted. "Your aegyo doesn't work for me."

"What aegyo?" asked Amber, but didn't bother to hear the answer. She quickly grap a spoon of chicken soup and took it to . Soo Jung picked a mango from tray and started peeling it, forgetting the apple she had to do before. The nurse completely ignored by these stars.

"Oh, by the way, your boyfriends come here just now."

And those words successed to make both stopped anything they doing that time. Soo Jung even almost choked her mango. She excused herself to grab a drink.

"I only have one boyfriend. And he doesn't making it plural," Amber said, putting her tray aside. "Who are they?"

The nurse shrugged. "I supposed they are your junior? They are four, and I think their faces is too familiar. Oh, and the chaos! You wont believe what those guys are making in this supposed-to-be-peaceful place!"

Amber trying to recall her junior. "Uh, EXO?" strech that. Her only junior.

"Ah! The girls were chanting that! And I heard 'duijjang' much!"

That tower.... "What about the other three?"

"I'm not sure but they are so good looking. But one of them is too pretty to be called a boy."

"Then?" Luhan? Is EXO-M in China right now?

"I can't describe them one by one! I don't even know who they are! Aish, youngster this day..." the nurse sighed loudly. "Anyway, why dont you ask Soo Jung?"

 

"Unnie!"

Song Qian's slim body almost crushed by two people huged it tightly. Not to mention they are the strongest hugger in the group.

"Gu..guys...  Can't breathe..."

Sun Young released her hands from Qian's waist, smiled to the older girl. "So how's China doing without the fab me?"

Laugh interrupted Qian's cold and tired heart.  Oh how she missed those dongsaeng of her. "I think they do better without you."

Jin Ri laugh louder, hugged Qian tighter, burried her face into Qian's neck.

The airport seemed quiet this time, so they can freely greeted their leader. Their manager shooed them into the car before fans saw them.

But Qian made no move, thanks to Jin Ri though. Sun Young tapped her shoulder, told her she was going ahead. Qian nodded, but stiffen when she felt her neck was wet.

The manager mouthed 'What's wrong?'. Qian closed her eyes, held the urge to shove Jin Ri away.

But in the end, she hugged Jin Ri's back, wet her jacket as well.

 

 

flashback

Only three.

But fans wanted five.

Only three.

But fans still and always wanted five.

With four, they could make it.

Three?

 

"Unnie..."

Sun Young pulled her hair in frustation, ignoring cordi-unnie scream. What should we do?

They were going to perform this song, needed at least four members. But they got three.

She was the oldest that time. Qian had put the leadership with her when she was away. She had to make something!

It can be performed by four, but when it done, it was the song's worst performance.

How about three then?

"The crowd is so wow."

What? Sun Young quickly turned in shock and anger. "Unnie! Go back to your room!"

"And see this song ruined? Come on, give them f(4)! They never used with f(3), and f(4) has been history with each of our single!"

"But..."

"There's no helping! Either none of us or four! I have to go perform! My injury is nothing compared to this!"

"Unnie..."

"I am the oldest now, Sun Young," Amber said, with lower voice in China. "I am supposed to make a decision!"

This made the whole room almost in silence. Everyone there knew, Amber plus speaking China with that voice was serious. Even Soo Jung opened her eyes with the sudden thing. The manager who was not-that-unintentionally over-heard their convo sighed, turned to Amber. "Amb, you have less than an hour if you want to perform."

"Sure," Amber then proceed to make a way to cordi-unnie, ignoring the staff murmurs.

"Oh, Amber, once more!"

"Yea?"

"It is in your own risk."

 

chap 1 is done!

do comment,

n bye!