Time and Fate

Deja Vu

Present Day: YoonA's POV

This time, I won't back down. I couldn't let Miko steal another boy from me again. But why did it feel wrong? I knew the reason, because DongHae never belonged to me in the first place. I only want him now because Miko was infatuated with him. This was wrong, because I didn't even know if DongHae would even like me back. 

                                                                                                                                   - - - - - - - - -

"Life is weird", I said aloud while doing my homework. Miko had invited me to go with her to the school club that DongHae goes to. I don't know if I should go or not, because what if I become the third wheel? One thing is for sure, I liked Andy. And Miko liked another boy while being infatuated with DongHae.

                                                                                                                                   - - - - - - - - -

It would be so much easier with DongHae, with his stares, I had a feeling he liked me. However, there was Andy, the boy I have been crushing on even though he doesn't know I exist. 

"Woah, woah, woah", I thought as I calmed down my thoughts. Why am I even worrying about boys? This is my Junior year, the hardest year of high school, I can not afford to focus on boys. With my average grade in math, I should be focusing on that more!


I had decided, I would let time and fate to lead me on my path of love(?)