Is this Deja Vu?

Deja Vu

Present day: YoonA's POV

"Summer has ended and Junior year, here I come!", I thought to myself. Over the summer, me and Nickhun drifted apart. I was satisfied with our situation, because now I can focus more on Andy. Andy, the guy in my math class, the guy I currently have a crush on. Me and Miko are still good friends, and we never mention Nickhun's name in our conversations. Miko had her sights somewhere else, too. So all was well. 

On a Saturday afternoon...

I ran around my house trying to find my phone. "Oh where did I put the thing!", I yelled. Today was the day I finally have time to hang out with friends. I invited Miko, EunHyuk( a guy I just met this year ), Yesung( a very good guy friend ), and DongHae( a guy I've known since Freshmen year, but we never really talked).

Lee DongHae... I had this weird feeling when he was around me, like he was staring at me or something. I mean, I'm just YoonA, the shy and average looking girl. What could he possibly stare at? He was in my History class last year and he had a girlfriend, and they were so cute! They broke up recently and I never liked being involved in other people's business, but I was oddly curious.

Anyways, I found him staring at me again. "Aish", I thought annoyingly to myself. I ignored him though, until Miko came up to me and told me she found DongHae to be cute. "Oh no, not again", I thought. 

-----Deja Vu, a strange thing indeed.-----