*ONCE AGAIN, NOT AN UPDATE*

The roommate.

................................................................................ You guys hate me, right?...........................................................................

 

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK!!!!!!!!!! Listen, i don't feel like going on with The roommate.......... I actually haven't been able to even think about updating it! But during the summer I had this moment....... I saw the light.......... It was .... IT WAS.........

 

AN IDEA FOR AN EXO FANFIC!!!!!!! :D *rainbow explosion*

 

Some of my online kpop friends are getting kinda sick of EXO and I say the following to them:

"GUUUUUUURL......."

"We can't be friends."

"Bye!"

And so on...  

SOOOOOOOO insted of teasing you guys, I decided to post the plot and foreword and you can tell me what you think in the comments!

I haven't figured out a good name for it either........... Tips? :/

 

Thanks for everything, ma errrtingers ;* !!!

 

--------

 

Tao has always been the "special kid". It's not that people hate or dislike him but no one has really told him "I love you". Not even his own father. Because of that, Tao sees himself as a meaningless spot in this world. But one day when some of the school bullies pick on him, Tao discovers a power inside of him and a secret that can cause the entire universe ending up in ruins.

 

When the skies and the grounds were one, the legends, with their twelve forces, nurtured the tree of life. 

An eye of a red force created the evil that converted the heart of the tree of life. The heart slowly grew dry. 

To tend and embrace the heart of the tree of life, the legends thereby divided the tree in half and hide each side. Hence, time is over-turned and space turns a skew.  

The twelve forces divided into two and create two suns that look alike into two worlds that seem alike. The legends travel apart. The legends shall now see the same sky but shall stand on different grounds, shall stand on the same ground but shall see different skies. 

The day the grounds be kept a single file become one sky in two worlds that seem alike, the legends will greet each other. The day the red force is purified, the twelve forces will reunite into one perfect root, and a new world shall open up.

 

"Yeah, right." Tao scoffed and closed the book. He turned over to his right and put the book on his desk. He turned off his night light and leaned back on his soft pillow, with his hands behind his head. He looked up in the ceiling and sighed heavily. 

Why did this happen to him? Why couldn't he just be a normal kid like all the others? All because of that stupid bracelet he got from his mother before she passed away!

"Wae, eomma? Wae na? Wae na...? Why... Me...?" Tao whispered to himself until his eyelids closed over his eyes and he fell asleep. He couldn't help but dream about the story that Hour told him. The story that made him understand why he wasn't like everyone else...

 

- siri_suju_elf