「 Chapter III ♡ 」

Rivers of Love シ
                   Chapter III
 
 
 
 
Your Pov
                                   I just got home tired, like… very tired, Luckily Kris brought me to my work place at time.. Working working and working, everyday the same routine, that’s my life, that’s what God ruled it, maybe good things are waiting for me? 
That’s what I used to tell myself, even though I know it won’t happen.
 
I changed into some comfortable pajamas as I planted my self on the bed,
I'm tired, I want to sleep.. I need to sleep, but as usual the same thought kept on turning into my head.
That boy of the last week, who is him? I want to know, and I hope one day  I will, I just have some feelings telling me that he is so near, that he is surrounding somewhere...
 
What about today? You got scolded by some bastards right? It's funny when 5 or 6 boys mocking a weak girl in front of all and no one dare to defend her, well people won't care anyway, and it's not that I'm mean or nasty towards others, no no, I was able to make friends, I wanted to make friends but not them, they always ignore me , mock me, scold me, at the point that I became afraid of talking to people, I have no friends in that school, and now, I don't want to have ones, they are arrogant and mean that I don't want any little contact with anyone of them, always shutting my mouth, and even with that I always get mocked by them, why? I don't know.
I have only kris, the brother I never had, he's just.. So different from them.
Well Eunchae You need to forget about this. 
I covered my head with the blanket wanting some sleep as I slide my hand under my shirt searching for my necklace.
In fact when I get a little bit annoyed or depressed that necklace always comfort me.
 
But hell, where is the necklace? Oh my god..
 
I stood up from the bed eyes wide opened as I researched for it all over the room, but I found none. Did I just.. lose it?
My hand was landing on my chest as I let out a little gasp looking left and right in disbelief.
No, no it can't be...
I kept on searching and searching until I get tired.
Slowly I slid my body on the bed hugging the pillow as I felt tears forming in my eyes.
 
I just lost it, I just lost the necklace, nobody knows how much it means to me... Me accompanied with my stepmother's photo, it was .. the only souvenir of the both of us..  And I lost it..
 
Mom always told me to wear it wherever I am , it was like that power and energy bubbling my heart and my soul in every time, but now... not anymore..
I lost it because I am simply, stupid. I didn't take a good care of it, I am stupid, I am stupid. I kept slightly hitting my head..
 
Mom, I'm sorry..
 
 
 
 
 
Already 2 weeks had passed.. As usual nothing's special happened, waking up, going to school, working, eating, sleeping... That's it.. Nothing interesting.
 
Kris became more and more busy, he wouldn't came as usual to the restaurant, true, I see him almost everyday when he come to my house or my school but not as much as he did before.. He said that he's facing some problems at work, Well I don't know what is that kind of work who's taking a big part of his life lately but I hope he'll exceed those difficulties.
 
After I found out that I lost my necklace, I became more hopeless and even Kris failed on comforting me.
I need more time to forget about that.
But there is something strange those days.. That feeling of being surrounded by someone, I mean started by someone.. But I didn't pay enough attention because no one will waste his time to look at me, right? So maybe because of the thoughts that kept bothering me at night that led me on imagining things by my own.
 
I checked my watch and sighed, time for school!
 
No one POV
 
                            You wore your long school skirt with your large sleeve and fixed your tie, you looked at yourself in the mirror, and slightly smiled.. Yeah keep on that smile even if it’s a fake one. 
 
It's already Sunday and it's time to back home, since the injuries somehow had recovered.
 
« Yixing, baby boy, wake up » He heard his mom’s voice calling him!
I blinked several times trying to adjust the sunlight as I found 2 maids staring at me, in my room.
 
That’s it, maids watching me while sleeping, so good! So so good!
 
“Mom how many times did I tell you not to leave maids by my side,  I HATE THAT!!!!!”I yelled slapping the table!
“Good morning for you too”She rolled her eyes.
His mother always want to when he’s angry..
“Moooom, I’m not joking here” He shrugged his shoulders “From the start I wasn’t agreeing about that idea” He kept nagging like a little 5-year-old-kid while his mom started preparing his coffee without paying attention “Next time I would be glad to find them sleeping with me on the same bed” he mumbled taking a sit.
“I heard it,  it’s okay yixing-ah, I just wanted to make sure you’re safe, plus remember you spent your whole week with your friends without even calling me, so I have my reasons” She said calmly pouring the coffee into cups
 “As if I were on the verge of dying, I was in my room mom, in my room!” I cupped my face into my hands and sighed.
 
It was a little bit exaggerated but, he just hate that. He just hate when his house is full of useless maids, being rich do not mean make his life like that, I just can do it all by myself.
"And now who's gonna finish this bowl of cereal"She cheered putting the bowl in front of him as she leaned her head a little to kiss his forehead. I just like being treated as a child.
He nodded smiling as he started eating.
Even thought that sometimes she got him angry but still she's the one he truly loves.
 
 
 
2 weeks had passed since he started to keep his eye after Eunchae! He already knew about her class, her name, well, he knew everything thanks to the papparazies’ friends he have, and those strange thoughts telling him that she is the girl who helped him, didn't stop to turn into his head...
Whenever his class ends, he don't lose any chance to run towards her class to check if she's there or not, without losing any chance to walk after her in the school garden or in the school restaurant... Just watching from some corners it's enough for him, his body with his friend but his brain in some other planets, Eunchae planet to be exact.. Without controlling his self, he found his eyes locked on her.. He’s always wondering why whenever he saw her, she's always alone, walking alone, eating alone, always alone... always alone... He have many answers for this, maybe she is that kind of arrogant girls, who don't like to accompany others, or maybe she don't want a contact with them or maybe she is hated by them, and then he remembered when my friends scolded her, why do they have to do this? She seems really nice for him..
He just want to got the exact answers about these questions.. This girl is very interesting; He’s just getting more curious about her.
Today, his friends invited him to hang out with them but he declined, skipping school is not the main problem, but he felt that… He’s not in the mood.
Things are complicating even more. and he don't even know what is those things that occupied his head.. Nothing will relax his nerves than playing on his guitar.
 
He quickly finished his breakfast and left .. He lost reflect while he was on the way, as his feet spontaneously bring him to his special place.
 
 
That place, in some suburbs of Seoul, calm place… place, only him knows the way.
He got used to this quietness where only the quit melodies of birds or the trickling of the small lake could be heard.
 
He sat on the grass as the warm sun heat softly his face.
The silence was so magical. It fills him  in a way that no other sound has ever done...
He slowly took out his guitar as he started to play some multiple notes
The Guitar for him is like conveying a mood.. is like learning to speak...
He loves music, even though his parents do not agree with his point of view. For him, the music is the art of speaking without words. It is the sound of emotion, the cry of a soul, the unspeakable joy...
He loves dancing too..
Dancing is an art in which there is rhythmic movement of limbs, hands, face, body in tune with a music or concept. For his it is just a way of expressing his happiness and joy, his sadness and sorrow.
Dancing and playing guitar is like that air I’m breathing..
 
He exhaled deeply, letting the comforting flowers’ smell invade his nostrils .
 
But seems that something interrupted him.
 
RING RING~
 
He didn't even looked at the name of the caller as he answered.
 
"Yeobosoyo !"
"Oppaaa~~ "
 
Oh..
"D-Daxia.." He swallowled trying to hold back his tears.
"I-I miss you Yixing... You see I learned some Korean words for you hehe"She said with her cracking voice.
"Where were you that day Daxia?" he asked not really in the mood to joke around, he just wanted to ask that question that kept heaving his chest for so long.
"Why didn't you even say goodbye?"He felt tears forming in his eyes.
He remembered that day.
That day when he was standing behind the counter next to his mom waiting for the plane's call.
With a helpless sad eyes waiting for some precious person to come. 
Daxia...
To hug him and cry against his chest, to say I love you and promise that she'll wait for him... Was his only hope.
 
But absolutely it wasn't like those drama where the lovers just couldn't separate.
 
His mom was watching him silently without daring to break the ice.
Yes he remembers very well that he told her about his departure before 2 weeks, but seems that she forgot about it, she didn't even pick up the phone and ask to take care of himself.
 
He didn't call her that time, he just wanted to see if she's that concerned about it or not, plus she's the one who’s supposed to call in such a case not him, right?
 
He waited, waited and waited, but finally he took one last look and gave up heading towards the official door.
 
And now he's hurting even more to hear her voice again, his heart was in pain, because he misses her and whatever she do he won't stop himself from caring about her and … loving her.
 
3 weeks since he quitted China, 3 weeks without seeing her face, hugging or kissing her... for him it was like 3 years without breathing.
 
After some few seconds of silence she finally spoke with hint of guiltiness in her voice.
"I-I'm sorry babe, I-I couldn't come , I-I swear that I was about to do but my master called and asked me to come as soon as possible for the photoshoot with a frensh photographist, I didn't mean it."
 
He chuckled slightly at her silliness.
But still she could at least call him or something, it wasn't a satisfactory reason.
But he doesn't mind, all he could do right now is forgive her.
 
"It's okay silly"He chuckled.
"I miss you.."He said.
"Me too Yixing.. So tell me what did you do about the SM audition?"She asked with a concerned voice
 
And then he remembered that day..
 
-Flashback-
 
 
"Actually Mr. Soo Man is traveling in Japan right now, he maybe come back another few weeks, thank you for your participation and your hard work, we will call you as soon as possible to reperfome on Mr. Soo Man's sight also do not forget the remains of papers" One of the responsible explained.
 
Lay nodded smiling, bowed and left.
 
I hope they will accept me, I hope one day I'll achieve that dream He said to his self heading to his home.. He was excited to tell his mother about it I'll make you proud dear mother he smiled.
But soon this smile vanished as he stopped at the sight of four masked guys in front of him, holding some batons and broken bottles.
What do they want?
"So are you sure you're really participating in that audition?"One of them smirked
"Stupid" The other added as they started to make some steps towards him.
He didn't fear them "What do you want?"Lay shouted.
They chuckled in mockery.
And soon he felt dizzy as he quickly black out due to the hard punch he got from the fifth guy who was facing his back without him knowing.
 
-End of flashback-
 
He then remembered you and smiled.
 
"Hey.."Her soft voice returned him to earth. 
"Y-Yes there is only some few papers messing and I'll fix it up soon" He finally replied.
"ah I wish you the good luck.."She cheered
"T-Thank you"
He was waiting her to speak more, to comfort him and apologize for hurting him but seems like he was wrong.
"I'm sorry babe I need to hung up, the vehicle is waiting outside my house to pick me up to work , I haven't so much time, I'll call you later, bye babe, I  love you"
His eyes slightly widened as he sighed.
already?
"It's okay, I love you t--"He couldn't finish his sentence …she hung up.
He slowly took the phone away and looked at it Why too early? Didn't she miss my voice and my stories, did her work became more important than me? he felt his eyes getting blurry, but he shook his head  Ah of course no she didn't mean it, I know her 
 
He smiled I'm missing you Daxia...
 
His heart was in a total pain, but why? she called him he should be happy.. but he is mad for some reasons and he don't want to admit it. He quickly grabbed his guitar and started to play some notes trying to forget about it.
 
...................................................................
 
                               Another 2 weeks passed already and exams still approaching It's a new morning, you got up and took a shower *kyaa it's refreshing*, you wore your uniform and headed towards your school..
You don't know why but you were in a good mood today and I hope no one will ruin it
 
You didn't get any insulting from the bastards, they just kept watching you from afar and laughing, You didn't pay attention as you walked towards your next class.
 
"Hey beauty" You heard a voice and you knew who it was.
You turned and faced him "Please Seungyeol, just leave me alone" you said coldly as you started walking again.
"You know I just wanted to talk with you, no need to ignore me" He sighed as he started to follow you from behind.
again
He gently grabbed you wrist and turned you to face him "You know Eunchae It really breaks my heart when you treat me that way"
 
You sighed looking down "I'm sorry Seungyeol but I really don't want to talk with you right now, would you at least respect my needs?" You said gently feeling a little bit guilty, *He didn't worth it but just I don't know.
"I'll win your heart someday Eunchae" He said almost whispering.
"Enough"you moved your hand from his hold and headed toward your class.
"You'll see Eunchae"Seunyeol whispered to his self smirking.


...................................................................
 
Hello everybody, here I am once again updating, I hope you liked the chapter, I just wanted to make some pov because, well there are some feelings that would be better to be expressed by POVs than the author one.
Please comment , subscribe , and if you can upvote ^^
Thank you cupcakes <3