「 Chapter II ♡ 」

Rivers of Love シ
                     Chapter II
 
 
 
 
 
                           Preventing your groans of pain, all over the way to your house you were limping, your injured left leg didn't help at all, accompanied with the pain in your back along with some headache.
Step by step, you reached your apartment.
It was kind of far from your work place also your school, but you used to walk all that distance everyday, except sometimes Kris offers you to walk you home on foot or by his car.
 
You stepped in and threw yourself on your small bed, without even checking your leg nor taking some medicine, you just kept staring at the roof and thinking of how did your day pass by..
 
You couldn't believe it.. That you were a main character in an action film earlier.
You? You? 
The girl who used always to keep quit no matter what happened , the girl who don't know how to fight back words..
You chuckled remembering the guys reactions holding their private area screaming in pain, Lol poor them, it must’ve been really painfull, do girls feel the same? Haha.
 
From where did you get all this courage to face 5 guys by yourself?, Eunchae who couldn't even kill a roach keke~ You stood up and walked toward your mirror, you made different faces forming your fingers as a gun walking here and there proudly you couldn't help but to laugh at your silliness. Until you reached your passed away stepmother's photo, you take it in your hands and smiled slightly.. 
 
"Hey mummy... «  You smiled ‘I helped a guy today.. hehe... How? well I was on my way to home when I spotted 5 jerks punching a guy, hmm it was my heart compass mum, he looked maltreated, so without over thinking I took a piece of trunk and beat them up haha… wonder how did your innocent girl did this? well I'm wondering the same thing too here keke. wasn't it your help somehow ? ....huh? no no don't worry I'm fine, but sadly I didn't see his face, I didn't reflect on his details that if I meet him another day I won't recognize him” with a sad tone you continued ”.. but who cares? At least I helped someone, I hope you're satisfied with your daughter's work keke" You whispered to the photo feeling a tear escaped , you slowly wiped it and lay on the bed again hugging the pillow that used to be your stepmother in the past...
 
 
All the long night you were imagining his face how it would be...
He had a soft voice, he surely have a small mouth... big noise? no no maybe bald? keke who knows...
 
Little by little you fell asleep diving to your dreamland.
 
 
...............................................................
      
                                       He stayed in his place, after you left, he tried to look up wanting to see your face but he couldn't, he got injured on his neck, without mentioning the injured legs and the mouth bleeding, the pain was covering his whole body.
 
He slowly leaned his head to the side of the trash can, wiped the blood flowing out his mouth, he looked up to the sky and sighed..
 
They wanted to kill me, ... they wanted to kill me, is achieving a dream cost that much?
 
He couldn’t even move a leg, he decided to spend the night there, what if he go back home and his mother saw him in that pitiful way? Surely she will get a heart attack. He can’t risk that, also he can’t even call his friends, because he just hate to be a burden on others, even though they are his friends, and when they will see him tomorrow the will scold the out of him, but he just don’t want to show up his face that night, spending the night here so  tomorrow he can go to the hospital by him self.
 
Who is she? is that even believable, putting herself in such a state to help someone? why didn't she talk to me? Why did she left that fast? Did she, by any chance, know me?
 
He was wondering about you all the night..
 
I hope she reached her house already...
 
I'm curious about her..
I must meet her again, I must know her, I must thank her for saving the life out of me...
And she must get this back...
 
He thought examining the necklace in his hands.
 
                                                                                 ..............................................................
 
 
 
"Yoo~" Kris shouted.
"Y-Yeah.."You replied.
"Where were you navigating?"he shake his hand in front of your eyes.
"Hehe no I'm here with you"
"Seriously Eunchae did something happen?"He asked.
"No-nothing "You scratched you head.
"Okay, I'll pretend to believe it..."
"Yah I'm not lying" You pouted.
"Okay okay stop pouting, but keep in mind you'll tell me everything, sooner or later, I'm not that dumb" He chuckled and stopped the car.
You just nodded and stepped out, You waved at him and headed to your class.
 
He called you yesterday and offered to go out with him since you don't work on Sunday, and surely you agreed, nothing's more comfortable than to be accompanied by Kris, his lame jokes make your day.. Surrounded by his tall giant body, you feel safe...
 
He asked you about  your injured leg  you just told him that it was a simple accident when you were sweeping the house, and of course he didn't believe it because you're not really good at lying...
 
You preferred to keep silent about what happened Saturday not wanting to worry him, because he will be over-protecting around you. And he really don't need to do this, but seems you'll be forced to tell him all the story... Everything..
 
..............................................................
 
 
"Yah shut up, another 5 minutes.."He spoke lazily due to the successive yells of Chanyeol who wanted to wake him up.
"Aiiish we have school dude!!!!"
"Only 5 minutes… I promiiise"He burried his face into the pillow.
"I said no, so that's it"Chanyeol said with a stern voice, slightly hitting him on his "and if you won't wake up, just go and try to continue your dream in your house so your mother won't blame me in any case"
"Haaah okay okay"He yawned and stood up lazily "and don't tell me again to back home, I told I'll still here till I recover perfectly accept it or accept it"He said pushing the bathroom door.
 
“That’s because you throw yourself in nowhere without telling us , you little piece of ” Chanyeol yelled
“Okay you already told me this”Lay yelled back from the bathroom.
 
In fact, yesterday he didn’t blink an eye, he was up all the night behind the trash can, he waited till the sunrise and headed to Chanyeol’s house.
 
Chanyeol was more than shocked, seeing his best friend in such state, as he excepted, he scolded him saying that if he called for them he won’t be like this, half dead.
Even he tell him about the girl who helped him and saved his life, who was you, and as he excepted too, Chanyeol kept teasing him about the fact that he got saved by a girl.
 
 
 
All the way to the school he was looking down not wanting others to see his big purple circle around his left eye while Chanyeol was mocking him about the incident.
 
But he didn't pay attention to him, he was thinking and only thinking, about that girl who helped him.
 
"See you after school bro, don't think too much, I'll buy  you some make up for your blue mark haha blue eyed boy "Chanyeol giggled 
"Okay go go, just wait for my turn "He chuckled and waved at him.
 
Girls here and there were watching him walking, they tried to look at his face but it was locked on the floor, 
He was about to enter the hallway when he heard some loud voices.
 
"Oh please some fries!"
"I want some ground beef pizza!"
"You're such a hot waitress owwh, is there any offer to loyal costumers ?"
"I wish my girlfriend was like you "
"Owh shut up dude she may be believe you haha"
 
He heard some male voices, he didn't look up, but he had to, once he heard a female one.
 
"Okay congratulations guys, claps for your courage, as if I care"
 
That voice...
That voice...
That voice...
 
Lay POV
 
                        The girl turned and walked closer toward my direction, my eyes didn't went off of her... closer closer.. that our shoulders almost touched...
The voice is too familiar, oh my god, maybe.. maybe she's the girl who helped me... 
Should I chase after her and ask if she is or not?
Well Yixing  you're not even sure.. No no, it's a female voice, and coincidence did exist,  don't rush...
Talking about other stuffs, It's true that I didn't reflect on her that much... I noticed her sad eyes... but I can assure ...she's beautiful...
 
I will know about her, just I need some time.
 
"Heeey man" a voice interrupted my thoughts
"where were you buddy? what's with your eyes? keke"
I then realized that my friends were surrounded me, the ones who were mocking that girl minutes ago to be exact.
"Yaaah what's with the mute mode?"Tao slapped my shoulder. well it hurts since I'm injured.
To yell at them to stop their stupidity?  I didn't..
I was wondering why they were insulting that girl in front of all? Isn't it a little bit mean?
Somehow they get in my hair, I wanted to shout at them, to ask them why did they react that way around her?
 
It's True that I don't even know that girl, but just… I hate it when my friends act like ugly jerks.
 
But anyway, I'm not in the mood to reply their stupidity, I looked at Chanyeol who was laughing with them until he caught my gaze... and he understood.
Yeah that's the benefit of my friend, we can speak with only eyes contact..
He realized that I'm a little bit upset so he nodded his head and I left..
Eyes still locked on the floor, thinking, thinking and thinking.... until I reached the class, I put on my purple earphone and entered..
 
    ...........................................
 
Your POV
 
                          Why do they always need to do such a childish things to me, exactly I mean? 
As much as I always try to avoid, them they always catch me up starting a new show in the hallway...
That ugly panda who always calling me the hot waitress and that urrggh Luban or I don't know what and those xiwyufmin and Chun or bull s! Why do they only have me in their stupid mind? Urg Eunchae that's enough don't be like them! Just ignore stupid and live life..
 
Oh what a life..
 
Whatever.
 
I was already in the class, girls and boys where looking at me, I got used to it, and I don't know what is so interesting about me
 
Lately I was on the verge of crying.. But thanks god I was a little bit strong... 
Since I started the high school, and they didn't want  to let out of me! Why? Because I have no one to be with? Because I'm poor and I need to work? is work became a shame?  
 
I felt a tear escaped and I quickly wiped it before my classmates notice it.
 
I really can't understand people.
 
I slowly took my phone out and tapped some characters to Kris
 
Hey !! Can you pick me up from the school today? :)
 
In fact I just wanted to talk to him, to be with him, that's all.
 
Without even asking, I am already in front of your school waiting for you pabo ^^
 
I smiled at how much he's caring about me, he's like the older protective brother that I never had.
 
Thank you boss :)
 
You're welcome princess ^^
 
We used to call each other this way.
 
Boring class ended soon as I grabbed my copybook and went outside.
 
Chanyeol POV
 
"Yah open your mouth"I said to Lay who was in the bed with his eyes looking to the roof.
"I SAID OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!"I shouted!
Omg that guy didn't seem to be with me..
"Ah? uh okay thanks dude I can eat by myself"He smiled and took the boil of my hands.
"You better do, because almost half an hour I was begging your to look up at me and give me some ing attention!" I yelled
"Oh sorry Yeol, I was just thinking..."He took a sip.
I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed beside him.
"Don't tell me you're thinking about that girl again! Dude you don't even know how her face looks like, you don't even know her name, her place.. and she's keeping your mind all the time!!"I almost shouted at him, but I regretted it lately because I know ,my friend never ever did a thing without a reason.
He kept silent.
"Um, I'm sorry, I mean It's not that big deal to be worry about..."I tapped his shoulder.
 
"Well it is Chanyeol! For me, it's a big deal man! Put yourself in my place! I was on the verge of dying, I WAS ABOUT TO DIE!!! Until that girl came and save me!!"He shouted and he slowly back to his initial position "I want to know her, I need to know her,  to thank her, and She need get back her necklace that she lost in the fight... and.."
"And..."I said asking him to continue.
"And I think I found her, but I'm not sure..."
"I found her, but I'm not sure, could you please make it a little bit clear?"I sighed
"Do you remember that girl when the other buddies were mocking her in front of all?"He asked still looking at his bowl.
"Ahaha that stupid girl?"I chuckled
He turned his face to give such a glare.
I know Lay don't like me mocking others.
'Uhu uhu I'm kidding man "I scratched my head.
He returned to his initial state and said "I think she is that girl who helped me, Chanyeol"
"OH OH OHHH GO GO TALK TO HER! HUG HER! KISS HER! SAY HER I LOVE YOU DUDE DON'T HESITATE"I laughed.
"Yah would you please shut up and talk to me seriously..."He sighed" What sould I do? I recognized her voice, but still that part of me saying that maybe she's not that girl so I don't need to put myself in such a case"
"Oh Hyung it's weird...."I looked down searching for some advice for my friend..
We were silent, each one of us thinking
"Look you don't need to talk to her now, just wait a little bit, during this, try to look after her, to know where did she live, or work as the other said... little by little try to make some contact with her... I think she won't be that mean around you..."I finally said
He kept silent for a moment then he spoke up "That's what I'm gonna do.."
 
That's so weird about my friend really, he's not that kind of man who keep thinking about one thing all the day and the night! It's a girl man it's a girl...
Too weird..
Too too weird..
 
Your POV
 
"This way,I'm gonna be late at work, omg kris why did you insist on bringing me here?I just wanted to talk to you in your , your car for example, not here, omo omo the work, the master"I said nervously checking my phone.
"yah stop , it's only 5 pm and you have to go to work at 7pm you, no worries”He checked the menu.
"Still you don't have to bring me here"I mumbled.
"I heard it, and my answer is you just need to follow me in whatever I tell you to do so don't make things complicated "He pinched my nose as I pouted, he chuckled slightly and asked "so what do you want to eat? "
"I don't know, the same as you"I smiled looking through the window he nodded and called for the waitress.
 
I don't know why did he bring me here, a very luxurious restaurant , only rich people come here that's why I'm feeling uncomfortable, True that it was gentle from Kris and he just wanted to put a smile on my face again since he saw the sad one I was carrying , but I don't know, I don't like this kind of places, and I have no choice but to agree and accompany him.
 
"So..?"He smirked
"W-what?"
"Seems you forgot what you were about to talk with me! "
"T-The incident?"
"Yep"
...
 
After some few minutes I finished telling him about the story , I don't know why but I can feel his mood had changed a little bit.
 
"Why did you put yourself in such a dangerous case, what if they-"He gave me a concerned look as I interrupted him
"The what ifs won't help right now, it just happened, and that's it" I gave him a little smile to make the state a little bit cooler.
"Whatever"He took a bit of his Pizza "You'll just go back to my words when you realize them!"He sighed
"Hah, now you have nothing to nag about, I told you everything just eat"I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Did something happened today at school?"He asked again with his serious voice.
oh..
"N-Nothing"I said
I know that my stupid face had changed for just remembering the bastards of the school.. 
"Again?"He sighed.
"Well really nothing"
"This time I'll pretend to believe it too"He rolled his eyes wiping his mouth when he finished eating.
I just kept silent.
"Let's go"He softly said standing up.
I nodded and followed him.
 
He knew that there is something wrong, Kris is just .. oh my gosh, he know me like an open book, I couldn't tell him about the insulting in the school, because I know Kris always rush things so he don't have to worry about me, I'm just fine when I am with him and that's it.
 
 
 
                                                 ..........................................................
 
Here I am once again ^^ How are you? Fine? I hope :)
Here's another update, some modification are added, so please keep commenting and subscribing it really makes me happy :)
 
Thank you cupcakes <3