2/2

The Teacher's Love

 

I walked slowly to the canteen. My life is ruined. face just ruined my life.

“Hye Mi-ahh where are you going? I’ve been waiting for you. I’m so damn hungry let’s go eat” she pushed me towards the canteen.

“Hye Mi-ahh why do you look so sad?” she said while eating her rice.

“Hmmm nothing” is it really that clearly that my life is ruined?

“No something is wrong I can sense it. Now tell me!” she started violently shaking my arm.

“My life is ruined” I played around with the food on my tray.

“What? Ruined?” she was confused.

“Ruined by face”

“OMG! What did he do? Did he you? Did he kiss you? Did he hit you? Did he make you do something?!” she blurted out. Wait what? Hit me?! me!?! Is she insane?

“What! No of course not!”

“Then what?”

“I’m having extra math classes with him 3 days a week.” I leaned my head on her should as I stared out at the people in the canteen.

“oh my Hye Mi” she hugged me thight.

“I’m a strong girl. Don’t worry Junggie” I patted her shoulder.

 

The last class ended and I had to stay with y face since it was Wednesday.

“Hye Mi-ahh I’m going now okay? Remember to text me when you’re done” Hye Jung saluted.

After few minutes face came to the class.

“Good you’re early Hye Mi” he smiled. A creepy smile.

“So let’s start the class” he took up his books.

“Seonsaengnim what are we going to do?” I asked as I saw he got some big papers on his desk.

“Math of course! But Math in a.. ehmm.. funnier way?” he smiled a killer smile. A smile I’ve never seen before.

Math in a funnier way?

Crazy teacher.

“Come here Hye Mi” he said as he held one of the big papers.

“What seonsaengnim?”

“Help me tape this paper on the wall” he gave me some tape.

“Seonsaengnim what do we need this to?” I’m completely confused. What is fun about taping some papers on a wall?

You’ll see” he answered and gave me another big paper to tape up.

“Good job” he admired the wall as we finished taping the white papers on the wall.

“So what I want you to do with the papers are to write your thoughts about math is. What do you see math as. What you think math is. And why you don’t like math. You may draw too” He said as he sat on his chair and relaxed.

What am I a kid? Why should I do this?

I started writing my thoughts. Weird the half of the paper was full with text when I finished.

“Seonsaengnim I’m done” I went to his desk.

“It looks good. Fine let’s start now learning now”

 

 

Time passed quickly 2 hours was almost gone.

“Do you understand how to solve it now?” face asked

“Yeah I guess so.”

We were sitting next to teach other. Completely unaware of how close we actually were.

“Try the next task” he took the pen out of my hand and started writing -6+(-2+2X)=-12+X 

“Try this” he gave me back my pen as I started.

“seonsaengnim is it -3?” I asked confused as I did something wrong.

“hmm nope. You did something wrong its -4. Let me show you” he held my hand as I held the pen and started writing. We just had skinship!? Omg! Why does this feel like something wrong? But he didn’t seem to notice. “Can you see it now?” I just nodded but didn’t actually listen.

“Try another one” He said a moved a bit closer on the chair, our legs were almost touching.

“Seonsaengnim I did it!!” I beamed happily and turned my head to look at him but our faces where only inches apart. We looked at each other’s eyes deeply. None of us moved. I didn’t know he was so close or at least I didn’t think our heads were this close.

I could feel him move closer and destroying the inches between our faces. This isn’t right I shouldn’t kiss my teacher but I too moved closer.

“Hye Mi” he whispered. I could feel his breath against my lips.

“Mmm” I whispered back. Please anyone don´t ruin this moment.

“Want to know a secret?”

“sure”

“I love you” he said and kissed me gently on the lips.

“Is that why you kept giving me these scary stares?”

“My stares are that scary?” he chuckled and hugged me.

“hmm maybe a bit?” I grinned and he kissed me again as he started kissing me I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket but ignored it.

“Seonsaengnim, it’s late. I should go home now” I said because it was nearly 6pm.

“Mmm a bit more” he said as he kissed me deeper and I didn’t disobey.

As we kissed again there was a big “BOM” sound. It was the door and in came HyeJung.

“Hye Mi-ahh, Seonsaengnim what are you two doing?!” she said surprised.

“ehmm hello HyeJung. What are you doing at the school so late?” face said.

“I wanted to check up on Hye Mi since she didn’t answer her phone. And why were you two eating each other’s faces!?” eating each other’s faces? Really HyeJung?

“Junggie. You didn’t have to come” I spoke awkwardly.

“Yeah if I knew you were that good I wouldn’t have come” she said smiling crazily.

“Junggie what are you saying, let’s go its late” I tried to push her out of the class but couldn’t move her an inch.

“No no no. You can stay with him. Enjoy” she saluted laughing.