1/2

The Teacher's Love

 

Kris seonsaengnim have been teaching in our school for about 2 months now, every day he would give me these scary and un-normal stares. It freaks me out to be honest but he’s my teacher so what can I do? Tell him not to stare at me? He would think I’m some sort of creepy stalker.

His class was next which means another 45 minutes of creepy stare from him. Even when he teaches us something he’ll keep staring at me while talking.

“Hye Mi you coming?” my best friend HyeJung asked me as I was completely lost in my own world.

“Okay class. Sit down please” Kris seonsaengnim said as he came inside the class and saw the wild students inside.

“Did anyone not make their homework for today?” he asked as the class calmed down and as excepted the half of the students raised their hands and I was included. I’ve never liked math or been good at it and that’s not going to change even if the face want to change that.

‘ face’ is a nickname HyeJung and I found for Kris seonsaengnim. It suits him very well. We came up with the name because he’s scary, and has this creepy face. But his face is beautiful.

“So why didn’t you make your homework Han Hye Mi?” he asked. Why me? Why damn ing me? I’m not the only one who didn’t make the homework there’s a bunch of other students yet he choose me!?

I just looked at him and didn’t utter a word.

 “Han Hye Mi I asked you a question” he asked me as the whole class was staring at us.

“Ask someone else” I looked down at my hands on my lap and tried to avoid any of his scary eye contact.

“No. I’m asking you” he answered stubbornly.

“I didn’t make my homework either seonsaengnim!!!!” my HyeJung recued me and I couldn’t feel his scary eyes on me anymore.

“And why didn’t you make it Kang HyeJung?” Kris face said with annoyance.

“It’s way too hard seonsaengnim. What do you think we are? Some smart geniuses?” she said joyfully.

“No, but this should be easy. The rest of the school knows the answers and the half of this class knows too since they made their homework. So no excuses for you to not make it!”

“Anyways since the half of you knows it lets solve the answers together so everybody understand” face said as he wrote a task on the board.

5(-4+5X)=-125+10X

teacher want us to know that? What am I going to use math for? I want to be lawyer not some freaking math solver person.

“Anyone who wants so solve the question?” Kris face asked the class, but no one said anything.

He usually talks freaking much so the whole class would be half asleep in his classes.

“So I’m going to pick someone?” he asked again as he got no answer.

“Han Hye Mi come here and solve the question” face said.

“Seonsaengnim why me!? I don’t know how to solve it!” I half yelled.

“I know, but I can help you. Just come” I slowly went to the board and looked at it. Who need this in real life!?

“So what should I do seonsaengnim?” I asked confused. He went near me with a pen in his hand and started writing the solution.

As he finished the solution he asked “Hye Mi do you know the answer now?” he pointed at the answer as I was some kind of idiot.

“Yes seonsaengnim. It’s -7”

“Good. You may sit now” he said as he started talking again.

 

The classes ended and as the bell rang HyeJung came over to you “let’s go. face is still here” she whispered so Kris face couldn’t hear.

We were almost out of the class when we heard someone call my name and that someone is face.

I turned around and saw a face with crossed arms.

“Yes seonsaengnim?” I said politely.

“Hye Mi please stay I want to talk to you. HyeJung can you please leave us?” he said as he looked at her.

“Yes sir” HyeJung skipped to the canteen.

“Yes seonsaengnim what do you want to talk about?” I asked curious.

“Hye Mi please sit down.” He pointed at a chair in front of this desk.

“So what’s up?” I said calmly.

“You.”

“Me?”

“Yes you Han Hye Mi. You are not doing well in my classes. What should we do?” he told me as he stared deeply in my eyes. SCARY.

“I don’t know” I answered shortly. I don’t dare to talk with his creepy stare.

“How about extra classes?” HE DIDN’T JUST SAY “MORE SCHOOL” DID HE!? Hell no! Not for all the money in the world I would take extra classes with him. no. no. no. no. no. absolutely not!

“So? What did you say?” he asked again as I froze from the words he said.

“Seonsaengnim do I have to?” I hoped for a no.

“Yes you do” and the hope just fated away.

“I can’t skip? I would do anything seonsaengnim. I really don’t want extra classes.” I pleaded.

“I’m sorry Hye Mi. You need to take the classes” my life.

“Okay seonsaengnim. When is it?” do I have another choice?

“Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in this class.” He just ruined my damn life.

“Who will be there?” I’m hoping for someone else.

“Only you and me” my life again. I’ll not survive this face’s stares.

“I’ll see you later Hye Mi, you may leave now” he said as he went to pack his stuff.