.

They Got Dump!! [DRABBLE]

 

“sungmin-ah wanna watch movie with me?”

“sure.”

“right seeya tomorrow evening. I’ll pick you up at 8. Bye”

“Alright. Bye”

She hangs up the phone. She tried to sleep after that but she can’t. The conversation with the caller previously keeps on bothering her. It’s not that he is someone important to her. The fact they have been best friend since kindergarten make it more complicated to be explained. It’s been 8 years since they met.

Five minute before 8 a black Audi arrived in front of her house.

“mom I’m going out with Kyuhyun. I’ll be back before midnight.”  sungmin said while putting on her blue snickers. She just wears some plain t-shirt with her favorite jeans.

As soon as she enters the car Kyuhyun start to complain about her look.

“Could you just be like any other girl who love to wear skirt, dress and high heel.” The car has already leaving the neighborhood when he said that.

“shut up I’m not even your girlfriend for you to complain about what I’m wearing.” Her tone obviously shows she’s irritated.

“no wonder yesung left you.” he smirk

“wow look who’s talking!! Mr-who’s-always-being-dump-after-a-month-of-dating” She said with an exaggerate sarcasm which he hates the most. 

“hey! we’re not talking ‘bout me in the beginning. Plus who said i’m the one who being dump? I left them indeed.” He try to defend his pride.

“ya-right!! You get drunk after every brake up and end up spilling everything to me during that drunken state. Yet you still act cool in front of me.”

“alright! Alright! I admit it. You win this time. But at the end of the day we both are in fact the one who being dump.” He end it with a chuckle. sungmin too.

-END-

A/N: too short i know.. and i'm sorry for that 

my excuse is i'm too lazy to continue it

becuz i'm at descripting GAHHHHHHHHHHD KILL ME!! 

haha juz kidding. btw enjoy reding this and comment if you free 

*wink wink*

I LOVE YOU ALL