Sleep over (part two)

All my life~

(Daesung POV)

We were all sat in Jiyong’s room; the five of us had just finished setting out, mine Seunghyun’s and Youngbae’s sleeping bags. Seungri was sleeping in Jiyong’s bed for some reason. But I didn’t mind.

After we’d finished setting up we all headed down to the living room to await the pizzas that we’d ordered.

“Thanks for inviting us over Jiyong hyung” I smiled as we walked down the stairs, we were walking at the back, in front of us was Seunghyun and Youngbae then in front of them was Seungri.

“Ani, don’t mention it, I’m glad that you could come” He smiled back to me.

Once in the living room, we all decided where we were going to sit to watch the movie when the pizzas arrived.

In the end, it was me and Seunghyun on one sofa, Jiyong, Seungri and Youngbae on the other. They were right next to each other so it didn’t really matter, only the arms of the sofa separated me from Bae.

After we had all agreed on a film – The ring, about which I kicked up a fuss, I really hate horror films but they insisted they would look after me – the pizzas arrived.

We’d also gathered some other things too. So now, on the coffee table were two large pizzas, two large bowls of popcorn, a bowl of chocolates, and about fifteen cans of coke. On the sofas were lots of cushions, two large blankets and one small one.

Me and Seunghyun had to share, not that I minded, and so did Jiyong and Seungri, leaving Youngbae with his own, and a small smirk on his face.

As we all dug in to the snacks and the movie began I turned slightly to Seunghyun

“Hyung.. I’m scared” I whispered.

“Don’t worry Dae, I’ll protect you” He smiled and wrapped his big arms around me. I smiled to myself as I snuggled into his chest. Nothing could get me now. Even so, I wasn’t talking my chances with the film. I squeezed my eyes shut and also tried to block out the noise.

Before long I felt Seunghyun loosen his grip on me, I looked up to see the film had finished. I let out a sigh of relief.

“So shall we watch the second one?” Jiyong grinned

“AHH ANIYO!! ANIYO HYUNG!!!” Seungri yelped. Causing Jiyong to laugh, and Seungri to blush.

“This fool spent the entire film clinging onto me for dear life, muttering ‘if the phone rings, don’t answer it hyung, they’ll come for us too!!’ It was so funny, aish maknae, you’re so cute!” Jiyong laughed again.

“Hyung, it isn’t funny!! I was scared, you know I’m the youngest here; you guys are used to all the scary films. It’s a good job I have you tonight hyung, or I wouldn’t be sleeping” the panda boy said with a nervous look on his face. What was that all about?

“Calm down maknae, do you really think I’d let anyone hurt you after all the trouble I went through to save your little today?” Jiyong rolled his eyes

“A-Ani, I g-g-guess not” The panda stuttered. What was with him? I was scared of the film too, but I wasn’t this nervous.

I decided to jump in and help the poor kid out “And don’t worry Seungri. I was afraid too. I hate horror movies, I was hiding behind Seunghyun hyung the whole time” I smiled as I grabbed a can of coke of the table and popped the top.

“So it’s only 10. What do you guys wanna do now?” Youngbae said, standing up and stretching.

“We should tidy up our mess before we do anything” Seunghyun said sternly

We all nodded and cleaned. Binning the empty pizza boxes, washing out the bowls and putting them away, binning the empty coke cans, but leaving the un-opened ones on the table for us to have still.

“See, that didn’t take too long did it” Seunghyun smiled before flopping down on the sofa.

“Hey, we should play truth or dare!” Youngbae suddenly said.

“Yeah, sure” Jiyong smiled and moved the coffee table over to the other side of the room, allowing us all to sit in a circle on the floor.

“Who wants to go first?” Jiyong asked. Nobody moved. He rolled his eyes, “Okay, maknae, truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“What do you want to be when you’re older?” Jiyong asked

Seungri blushed slightly “Well, don’t laugh but I wanted to be an idol. You know, like Seven. Well, that or a dancer” he said timidly.

“That’s really cool, can you sing then?” I asked

“Well… I think so” Seungri smiled shyly “Anyway, erm, Youngbae hyung, truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Aish, erm , have you ever had a girlfriend?” Seungri raised his eyebrow.

“Ani. I have never dated anyone before” Youngbae blushed.

“Me either, so don’t worry about it” Seungri smiled, trying to make Bae feel better.

“Mmhmm. Dae, truth or dare?” Youngbae smiled.

“Erm.. Dare?” I was feeling like a wimp for being scared of the movie, I had to get my manliness back somehow.

“Ooooooooo” They all said in a chorus. I rolled my eyes.

“Ok” Said Bae, “I dare you to……. Go down to the basement and stay down there with no lights on for 3 minutes!”

WHAT?! He knows how scared I get!!! Oh that was low. That was real low. But come on Daesung, you can do this! You got this! DAESUNG FIGHTING!!!!

“Fine.” I said, standing up and making my way out of the room, the others following closely behind me. We reached the door to the basement and I opened it nervously. Taking a deep breath I began to descend the stairs. One I made it to the bottom I looked up in time to see them all grin and shut the door, leaving me in the pitch black.

“Okay Daesung, you’re fine. There is nothing down here but you and a few boxes. Nothing can hurt you. It’s only three minutes. You can do this” I muttered to myself.

I was just starting to calm down slightly when I felt something brush past my legs. I couldn’t help myself, I let out the loudest scream I could muster. Tears welling up in my eyes. I fell to the ground and curled up into a ball, hiding my face, scared for dear life.

Before I knew it, I could hear footsteps, running. Someone grabbed me and pulled me into a standing position. It was Seunghyun. I didn’t even say anything, I just grabbed him and held on around his neck tightly, as if my life depended on it. I felt him quickly wrap his arms around my waist, waiting for me to calm down, my tears staining his shirt.

“Dae, what happened? Are you okay? I’m here now Dae, don’t worry” he cooed.

“Ani, I..i… I’m f-f-fine. I-I just… S-something… Across-ss my l-l-l-leg!” I sobbed.

“Oh crap! Sorry Dae. That’s the neighbour’s cat. It sneaks in sometimes. I completely forgot!” Jiyong said apologetically.

“It w-was a c-c-cat?” I said, calming down a little.

“Ne. Mainhae. I should have remembered and warned you” Jiyong said, his voice full of worry and guilt.

“A-aniyo, it’s fine, I’m, nobody was hurt, I’m just a wimp” I half heartedly laughed, not wanting him to feel bad about it.

“You’re not Dae, anyone would have screamed and got freaked out if it happened to them” Youngbae smiled

“Kasahamnida hyung” I smiled.

We all made our way back up to the living room and sat back in the circle. Now though instead of playing truth or dare, we simply joked about how the cat was planning on getting revenge for me killing it’s ears with my loud screams.

Before long it was midnight and we all headed back upstairs to Jiyongs room. We all changed into our pyjamas and climbed into our sleeping bags, i'd pulled mine right up beside Seunghyun. Jiyong and Seungri climbed into Jiyongs bed.

Youngbae was on my other side, but a little further away from me than Seunghyn.

"Goodnight everyone" I whispered

"G'night" Jiyong said sleepily

"Night" Bae murmmered

"Night hyungs!" The panda boy said happily.

"Good night my Daesunggie~" Seunghyun whipsered only loud enough for me to hear. His Daesunggie? My heart beat faster, i was scared it was going to break through my ribs!

Only one sentence came to mind at that point; Best sleepover ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

ToDae!! :D

Poor Daesunggie~ Was all scared T.T

Hope you guys liked this chapter?

Please comment and let me know, and don't forget to subscribe ^.^

Enjoy~

Much love guys<3