Why?!

All my life~

(Seungri POV)

We all got into bed, within ten minutes they'd all fell asleep. Everyone but me. I was too busy panicing. What was that before? With Jiyong? Maybe it was just... Aish. I don't even know. I've known him all of a day and i already nearly ruined our friendship.

I don't even know what came over me, i mean he is a guy for one thing! And i don't like guys....Do i? Aniyo! Why am i even thinking like this?

I sighed and looked at the wall i was facing.

I felt Jiyong shift behind me, before i knew it he had his arms wrapped around my waist, his face nesstled into my back. For some reason, my beathing grew heavier. Slyly i moved my hands down and placed them over his, letting them rest there. I could have sworn i felt him smile into my back.

"Ji, why do you have to confuse me so much?" i whispered to myself

"What did I do?" i felt him whisper into my back. Uh oh...

"Y-you're awake?" I said, and i felt him hug me tighter

"Mmmhmm, why aren't you asleep maknae?" he said, and i could hear the worry in his voice.

"I.. I don't know, i just couldn't sleep" i sighed, it wasn't exactly a lie, i couldn't sleep. But i didn't want him to know he was the reason. I didn't even understand why he was in all honesty. All i know is that i nearly had my first kiss today. And it wasn't nearly how i expected it.

"Me too..... Are you okay with this?" He asked suddenly

"With what?" I was a little confused.

"With me.. h-hugging you like t-this?" He stuttered.

"Y-yeah.. I l-like it.. I mean it's keeping me warm..." I said. Smooth Seungri. Smooth.

"Good, 'cause i wasn't going to let go" He laughed lightly "I guess that film had more of an effect on me than i thought"

"You're such a baby" I giggled.

"oh am i now? Aniyo hyung!! I don't wanna watch the second one!! I'm too scared, the monsters will get me" he chuckled

"yah! Stop changing my words. I wasn't even scared, I was just thinking of Dae hyung" I lied

"What ever gets you through the night maknae"

"Well, clearly you will get me through tonight" I said, barely audiable.

"That's the plan" He smiled against my back again. "Now try to sleep maknae, I won't let you go, i promise."

"I trust you hyung. Saving me is what you do" I smiled tentively and turned to face him. I clung onto his top and snuggled into his chest, the scary girl from the film coming back into my mind. Jiyong sensed this and his hold on me got tighter, pulling me into him more.

I fell sleep not long after that. No nightmares. Just a sound sleep thanks to hyung.

 

*Four weeks later*

(Youngbae POV)

Myself, Daesung, Seunghyun and Jiyong lay on the grass in the field next to my house, a small park to the right of us. It was pretty much empty. Nobody played on the park anymore, not since the built a new one across the street. We were a week into the summer holidays and so far the whether was great. We spent most of our time hanging out at the park, or at one of our houses, or swimming in the lake that we hiked to. Sometimes Seungri would be missing as he was working on a project for school. Poor kid, just because he got a bad grade in one class he had to make up for it with an extra credit project over the summer. Not on his own of course, he had a partner. We just didn't know who.

"That one looks like a bunny!" Daesung smiled, pointing up to an overhead cloud. It was nice, quiet, peaceful.... Until;

"HYUNGS!!!!!!!!" Yelled Seungri as he ran as fast as he could across the grass to us "GREAT NEWS!! OH MY GOSH!! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE IT!!!!"

"Woah, Seungri, calm down!" I laughed as the panting boy sat down next to me. We all sat up and looked at him, waiting for an explaination

"Guess what!!" Seungri beamed

"What?" Jiyong smiled

"I have a girlfriend!" The panda grinned. I couldn't help but notice how Jiyongs smile dropped as soon as the words left the youngest's mouth.

"That's great." Jiyoung said in a monotone voice, but the hurt look in his eyes told me he didn't mean his words.

"I know right... I mean she's great, i think you'd like her. I mean at first we didn't get along AT ALL, but then we got paired on this project and we.. well.. I HAD MY FIRST KISS LAST NIGHT!!! It was amazing!! I walked her home, after we'd been studying and then i asked her to be my girlfriend, she said yes and then she just.. leaned and i kissed her. Oh it was awesome!! Oh her name is Chaerin. I'll introduce you guys another day. You'll love her Ji hyung. Are you happy for me hyung?" Seungri said excitedly. So that's who his partner was.

"Yeah, it's great Seungri" Ji smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. Seungri looked a little hurt then, he knew Ji never called him anything other than maknae unless he was unhappy with him

"Did... Did i do something wrong hyung?"

"Ani. I just.. I have to go" Ji said, quickly standing up and making a run for it.

The others looked at each other, then at me. Ji and I had become like brothers over the last month. So everyone expected i'd know what's wrong.

I shurgged "I'll go after him. Bye guys" I said, before running after the person who kept our little group together. He was like our leader in a way, i guess the others kind of forgot he had things to deal with too.

"Ji wait up!!" I yelled as i caught up with him. Grabbing his arm and turning him to face me.

He had tears falling from his eyes and the most sad look on his face, he would meet my eyes. That's when it hit me. All the skinship, the kisses and cuddles, the way he would get jealous if the maknae came to us instead of him, the hurt look on his face when Seungri mentioned his girlfriend and his first kiss, the way he'd ran off when Seungri asked him if he was happy for him.

Why didn't i see this before. It was so clear.

"You like him" I said, it wasn't a question.

Jiyong just stood there looking at the ground. He neither denied or admitted it.

"Ji, why didn't you tell me?" I said, pulling him into a hug.

"I..I don't l-like him.... I j-j-just..." He sobbed.

"Don't lie to me Ji, i know you too well" I said, rubbing circles on his back

"P-plea-ease don't t-tell anyone. I d-don't want h-him to k-know"

"Don't worry, you know i wouldn't tell anyone" I said. He pulled back from the hug and gave me a small smile.

"You should go back. Tell them i wasn't feeling well. I just want to be on my own for now.

"Arraso" I smiled "Get home safe okay?"

"Ne. I will, bye Bae"

"bye" I said before heading back to the others.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks went by with Seungri being with Chaerin a lot.

Jiyong would be in a less than happy mood at these times. We still spent a lot of time together too.

It was funny though, through out Ji and Ri's little drama, nobody noticed there was something unfolding between Dae and Seunghyun. I mean, there was clearly something there, they were just too stupid to see it.

Well, one drama at a time Bae, i told myself, I'm sure that will unfold sooner or later.

 

(Jiyong POV)

So maknae and that girl had been dating for just over a month now. And it ! I know it was wrong for me to be mad, and jealous, i should just want him to be happy, but i couldn't help it. Every day my feelings for him were growning stronger. Ever since that day we first met. The night we almost kissed.  Why didn'ti just do it then? Oh right, because that probably would have just pushed him away. He liked girls. He had a girl. I had no chance, but part of me wasn't willing to give up. Part of me couldn't.

Somewhere deep within me, i knew, from all those times he spent the night in my arms, from all the kisses on the cheek, all the cuddles, something told me that he had to feel something.... Right?

I desperately hoped so...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Noooooo!!! Don't be sad Ji-oppa!!

Well, here is the next chaper. Bit of a twist, but it needed a little drama to spice it up. I know, i'm sorry for making Jiyong oppa sad T.T please don't hate me!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though~

Please comment and subscribe ^.^

Until next time my wonderful readers~ Love you guys!