A wonderful or disaster date?

My Beautiful Little Tomboy

 

I got a wonderful sleep, but my jealousy clock woke me up. I fallen slept for the first alarm then it rang again. I forced myself to wake up and took a bath. When I bathing, I heard my handphone’s ringtones. “ I become so numb , I can’t feel you there, become so tight so much more aware”. ( Linkin Park - Numb). “ Aish.. who is called me this morning?”I cleaned myself and get out of the bathroom. I checked my phone on the table. That unknown displayed on the screen my phone." Who is this? And how this person know my number? Ah .. never mind, maybe some people wrong number. I do not care about that number. I quickly wear my clothes and go down to breakfast." Good morning, appa! "I says to him walked down the stairs." Good morning, dear! "Appa gave me a kissed on the forehead.

He has prepared some toast for breakfast this morning. Soon, Yongguk got down with oppa. "Finally, my favorite food." Yongguk sounded glad when he sees his favorite food on the table. he quickly take a slice of freshly baked bread. "Ouch! He shouted "." I am sorry, Yongguk. I  forgot to let  you know, that bread still hot”. Appa immediately find an oil oitment for him." It's ok appa, he's just a little sore. He's a boy "."Gwenchana Jiyong-sshi, his hands are blistered. Ailin, can you please take the toast?''." Ok, appa ". I take a plate and put the bread on a plate and place it on the table. Appa is massaging Yongguk burnt hands. I can see Jiyong oppa jealoused with him. Since kid, oppa didn’t like be spoiled too much with appa =(. It doesn’t meant he don’t love appa. He just loves to be a independent person.

And Yongguk, he rather spoiled by appa. Appa always care about us and will love us equally. “ Come on Yongguk, you will late to school later”. Oppa already tired waited for him in the car with me. “ I coming! Annyeong appa!”. He took his bag and ran to the car. Oppa seem sad after saw Yongguk spoiled by appa like that. He don’t say even a word with us. When we arrived at my school, we waved at im but he don’t give a respond.“ Yongguk do you thinks that oppa is little weird just now in the car?” I walked with him to his locker. “ I don’t see anything weird about him. He just normal to me”. “ I thought he jealoused of you, Yongguk”.

I was serious about it but he can laughed at me >_<. “ Hahaha! What you are thinking noona? You know him right? He never ever have that feelings”. I know that Yongguk will never see oppa changes. But I really can felt it. “ It okay then, see you later during recess and don’t let you get bully”. I waved at him and go to my locker. I still thinking about oppa… I so worries about him. He never be like this before. As I reached at my locker, Jiho already there. He greeted me but I don’t have moods to talk with anyone.

“ Hey baby, what wrong with you? Don’t ignoring me!” He kept talking to me until in the class. When I sat on the chair, Hyuna came to me. “ Hey grade C girl! Why you took my boyfriend?!” She yelled at me and humiliate me but I don’t doing anything. I just took my diary and my pencil box. I wanted to writes something in that book but Hyuna took my pen and stepped on it. “ That is my favorite pen!” I shouted. “ Now you talking”. Hyuna seem enjoying that moments.

I gave up with her. I stood up and took my broken pen on the ground. When I bent down, she stepped on my back. I just let her do what she wants to satisfy herself. Then, Jiho came at us. “ Hyuna, enough is enough. Let her go, she don’t know about this”. Jiho help me to get up. “ But darling, she replaced my place. No way, I just let her go!” She still wants take her revenge on me. “ Hyuna, I do this with some reasons”. Jiho said to her. Then, he whipsered to her right ear. “ It okay then”. Hyuna let me go and went to her seat

I know that something is going on but I don’t want to know what it is. I took the broken pen and sat back on my chair. “ Why, didn’t you fight her back? You always fight back if she doing anything to you”. Jiho talked to me but I do not give him any respond. Thinking about oppa making me crazy right now!

Jiho Prov

I looked at her all the time in the class. Her way today is very different than yesterday. She like someone else. I will take she out tonight for a date. The bell rang, meant the class is over. I go near her. She seem don’t see me. “ Ailin, how about you eat with me today.. I meant with us, Block B! With my friends maybe can cheer you up little bit”. She still like that. Lastly I grabbed her hands and go to my usual table with my friends.

“ Yah, Jiho… What wrong with you?! I need to see my brother!” She kept shouted but I still wants to eat with her today. “ Hey Jiho-….” All my friends shocked , I brought her along with me. “ Yo..you brought her too..?, Jihoon the low voice maknae asked me. He maybe get a little bit confused because he don’t know about our plan. “ Have a seat, arr..Jiho’s girl .. maybe?” Taeil hyung asked her. “ Her name is Eon Ai Lin, my classmate and my new girlfriend too”. I introduced her to my friends. All my friends a little bit a jerk but I trust them.

“ So Ailin, how long did you know Jiho?” that is Jaehyo hyung the most handsome guy among us. She like little bit afraid with us. So I who answered it. “ We know each other two days ago, hyung”. “ That was fast, Jiho!” Yukwon got shocked until he chocked up food. Minhyuk hyungtried to help him. Luckily, he saved. “ I sorry, but I need to find my brother now”. She tried to get away, then I grabbed her hands and sat her down. “ It okay, I already told him that you were here with us”. We doing many jokes but she not laugh at all. I don’t why but I felt worried about her now. “ Noona!” Yongguk shouted and waved at her.

“ Yongguk-sshi!” She hugged him. “ Wh..what wrong noona?” Yongguk hugged her back. “ I just worries about him”. “ He will be fine, noona. You don’t need to worry about him”. I dragged her down to her seat. After the recess over, we back into the class. She is still the same. Now how I wants to ask her out? When school is over, I tried to speak with her. “ Ailin, do you free today, after school? “ Yeah I am free, what do you wants?” She replied. “ I just thinking, I wants to have a date with you today.So are-“. Before I say anything else. She already said yes to me. “ I will waiting for you at my house. Do you know where my house is?” she asked me. “ I know your house. I will pick you at 8.30 PM okay?” She nodded then, she go out to her brother. This is first time I speak with her wihout any fighting happen.

Ailin Prov

“ Noona, what you are talking with him earlier?” Yongguk starting asks me question. “ He wants take me out for a date tonight, that all”. “ That all? What do you meant that all? Do you wants hyung kill you?! He will do anything to make your date is a disaster date!” I know Yongguk worried about me but I already made a promised with him. I can’t break the promise. I ignored anything he talked to me and go to oppa’s car. I do not speak with one of them until in the house.

As we get home, I went to my room and took a bath. I received a text from that unknown numbers again. I so lazy to check it but I am a curious person. So I checked it. “ Hey, baby! Are you ok? I little bit worry about you in the class… Anyway, don’t forget our date tonight! I will waiting for you! Bye ^_^”. I was little bit confused but I think I know who send that text. “ Ailin! Get down now, we have something to disscus!”. Appa called me to go down. I put my phone on the table and immediately got down. “ Appa what you wants to disscus about?” I said as I got there with oppa and Yongguk. “ I just got a letter from bank and they accepted my propose  to make this restaurant bigger and wider!”. “ Congrats appa!”. I hugged him. Appa really wanted that letter for long time =D. “ How about  we make a party for this tomorrow night?” Yongguk always love making party. “It a good idea Yongguk-sshi. We will make a party and can invite your friends too”.

“ Appa, can’t I invites all my classmates?” Yongguk asked him. “ You can.. And you can invites everyone in your school!” Appa very happy =D. “ But appa, if them invite everyone, our house will blows up!” oppa made a jokes. We laughed together. This is one of my best moments in my life =).  At 8.00 PM, I took a bath and dressing up. I just wore my usual clothes. A t-shirt with jacket, a cap and a jean and no make-up. I don’t like make-up so much. Then, I walked slowly so oppa will not hear my foot steps. I put on my sneakers and opened up the door. “ Where you wants to go, Ailin?”. Oh no, oppa heared me! =O. “ I just wanted to have a walk tonight.. Anyway stars tonight are very beautiful right oppa?” I tried gave some excauses. “ You can’t go out Ailin. If you walk out today, you can walk with me”.

“ But I don’t want walk with you. Let me walk alone oppa, just for tonight”. I begged him. “ Ailin!” His tone got higher. “ Jiyong, let her go out alone tonight”. Yes! Appa is coming to save me =D. “ But appa-“.” Jiyong, just for tonight. Ailin you can go out tonight”. “ Thanks appa. Annyeong oppa”. I went out and looked for Jiho. Aishh.. Where is him? I looked at my watch. Time already at 8.45 PM. I searched him everywhere. “ Hey, Ailin!” Someone tapped my back. I quickly showed out my Teakwando. I thought some bad guy but that guy is Jiho. “ Oh, I sorry, I thought you someone else!” I helped him to get up. “ You a very strong woman. I need to take some caution with you”. Then, he stared at me. “ What wrong with you? Or you wants some more move?” I got some goosebumps when he stared at me like that. “ I thought you will wear some like dress, mini skirts or “something” y”. “ Haha~!” I laughed until my knee off. “ I never ever will wear “something” like you said and DRESS! Haha!” I kept laughed at him. “ Why are you laughed, that is not funny and anyway you not pretty at all so even you wear something like that you will be ugly!” Just after he finished said that, I punched his shoulder. “ Ouch!” He cries. “ Haha! Now that is hilirious!” I ran away from him. “ You wait up. If I get you, I make sure you will pay for that!” He chased me.

At home.

“ Appa, why are you let her out?! Do you know she can get hurt by any bad guy out there?!” oppa kept screamed. “ Jiyong, let her go out for tonight. You always control her”. “ But she is my sister! I will do anything to keep her unharm and you just stay out of this! You not my family and of course you can’t do any f**cking decisions for my siblings!” oppa never do something like that before. Even he fighting with appa, he will never say some cursing words to appa. “ I know but-“. Oppa already slammed the door and went out.

In the mall, at a pets shop.

“ This kittens are so cute! >_<” I looked at some cute kittens in the cage. “ That enough Ailin, I already tired now”. “ Wait up, I not see the puppies yet”. I walked forward to the puppies’ cage. But he wrapped his hands around my neck and dragged me out the shop. “ Yah, what wrong with you? I not finish yet”. I released myself from his hands. “ You are so long just for seeing those animals”. “I loves those cute animals and they are so lovely”. I slowly get back into the shop. Then, he grabbed my right hand and brought me to Hello Kitty Shop near the pets shop. “This one you can call cute and lovely!” And he let me go. I just like ­-­_-. I likes Hello Kitty too but I never see someone like him likes something as Hello Kitty?

“ Come on, Ailin. This kitty is the most cute!” He took a kitty doll and brought it to me. “ I think I wants to buy this one. What do you think,Ailin?” He asked me. “ How do I know what you want but if you want it just buy it then”. “ I buy this one then”.After he paid for the doll, he brought me to a manga shop. “ Wow! So many mangas here”. I so happy sees my favorite manga, Naruto. “ How do you know I likes something like this?” I asked him as I took a manga. “ I have some people that I can trust to do jobs like spying”. “ What do you meant spying and how do you know my address and are you the one kept called me?” I now paid attention to him. “ You don’t want to tell me what your number and what your address, so I have to ask my friends to spying you for a week”.

“ So you the one who called me this morning? You such a jerk”. I leaving him. “ Hey,hey. Where you are going?” He followed me. “ I want to back home. I need to back early or I can say goodbye to world”. “Let me go with you”. “ You can’t . If I back home with you , oppa will know I go out with a boy and he will get angry to the top”. “So you went out with this boy, Ailin. You said to me you have nothing serious with him”. I heard someone talking my back, so I looked back and I saw my big brother is here!

“ Why Ailin? Are you shocked because I caught you with him?” His face made me out of breath. “ No..no oppa. I just got shocked because you here. Why are you here oppa, you meet your friends here?” I tried to make him lost his attention to Jiho. “ It you again, why you be with my sister? If I see you with her again, your parents will see your dead body soon”. “ But hyung, I don’t have any parents”. Jiho talked back. Made me burst in laughs. “You think I know, you have parents or not, huh what ever”. After he gave that warning to him, he dragged me to his car and left Jiho alone in that hello kitty shop. I and oppa fought in the car until we arrived home. “ What wrong with you Ailin? I don’t like you see another guy except he is my friends!”

I ignored him and got into my room. I laid on my bed and cried. This is not my brother that I know. Appa and Yongguk tried to calm me down outside my room. “ Jiyong-sshi, why you be like this? What she doing wrong? She just went out with her friends, is that wrong to you?!” Appa scolded him with high tone. “ You just shut up. Like I said, you have no f**king rights to decides what is good for them. You not one of our family, so stay out!”  He slammed his room door. This is first time I heard he said like that to appa. My happy family this afternoon now be a worst family ever just because of me! I became much more sad. I never thought it become like this. It true what Yongguk said. I shouldn’t make that date and I even shouldn’t get know with Jiho. IT ALL MY FAULT! I said to myself. “ Yongguk, you try speak with your sister, I need to go into my room”.

I heard appa foot steps. He must be sad of what oppa said earlier. “ Noona,please open the door up. You can’t hold your sadness by yourself”. He tried to ask me out. But I ignored him and continued crying. “If you don’t go out, I will eat your egg rolls”. I immediately went out. “ You can’t eat my egg rolls! What up, you don’t likes egg rolls, don’t you?” I got confused. “Gotcha!” he trolled me up. “Ahh.. You a jerk!” I went back into my room.

“ What wrong with you, noona? What hyung had done to you anyway?” He said as he went into my room. “ He.. he just gave Jiho warning but the way he talked to me is too different than usual and you heard too what he said to appa, he not like that. He must have another a problem”. I looked down.. “I already said to you noona. You no need to worry about him. He will be fine. Now don’t be sad anymore or you won’t be the most beautiful noona in the world”. Sometimes I think he can be a big brother much better than Jiyong oppa. “Okay then, I want to sleep now, remember what I said no need to be worry about him, he will be just fine tomorrow”. He went out my room and closed the door.

Soon, I got a message from Jiho. “Hey, are you alright? I worried about you”. I giggled when he said like that. Then, I replied his message. “I just fine. I so sorry about what my oppa said to you. I never thought he will find me there. Anyway, you are a good friend actually even you are a jerk =P”. After 5 minutes I waited for his message, lastly he send back a message to me. “ It okay, if I be your brother too, I will do something like that. And what is just a friend? I thought you think me as your boyfriend. But it okay as long as you still want to talk with me. And I want to say goodnight because Kyung already nagged at me. See you tomorrow =)”. I replied a goodnight to him too. It good if he understand my situation. For 10 minutes later, I fallen slept on my bed.