The game start

My Beautiful Little Tomboy

 

“Aishh… when this class will over? I already boring with this mathematics class”. I kept played with my pen while Miss Gyuri busy lecturing infront the class. Then, I turned my head to Jiho. I saw him gave a wink to Hyuna.*That bastard*. I thought. I always hear scandals about him around. Some people told me that he is a No.1 player in this high school. And I need to take some cautions with him. But caution my , I will never fall in love with someone like him. When was dreaming, suddenly someone called my name.” Eon Ailin!” So, I turned my head front. That was Miss Gyuri calling me.” Ailin, what is the answer for this question?” She pointed her finger to the white board. “ Eh, em… the answer is…”. I stood up to answer her question.*… what is the answer?* I puzzling myself. “ So, Ailin what is the answer?” She start forcing me. *Huh, damn it*.

In that panic situation, Jiho passed me a paper.”If I can answer that question you will be my girlfriend for a month, tomboy”.* What wrong with this guy and that crazy deal?  -_-* I gave him, my cold stare.” Look at me, Ailin!”. Now I much more panic. Then suddenly, Jiho put his hands up and said,” The answer is X=2”.* No way his answer is correct* I thought =D.” That is good Jiho! Your answer is correct”. Miss Gyuri gave him an appluse. I can see a proud smile on his face. Man, he is so annoying =P. Lastly after a half and hour later, that boring class over. Oh, that was a freedom for me =). I picked all my things into my bag. I walked to the door. When I just one step closer to the door, Miss Gyuri called me (again).” Ailin, I need to speak with you for a moment”. I stepped back and go to her desk.”And you too, Jiho”.*Eh, wait..!?* I felt like I wanted to ran away that time -_-. Jiho was walking with his friends that time. After he told them go back first and then, he went to Miss Gyuri.

“So, what do you want from me,Miss Gyuri?”, Jiho asked her as he got there.“I can see that Ailin have some problems in mathematics class earlier and I also can see that Jiho is good in mathematics”. “Then, what the problems, teacher?”. Now I asked her. “ Let’s hear what I want to say first, Ailin”. I little bit embrassed. “Ok..okay, Miss Gyuri..”. I gave her my smile. Then she continued what she want to say. “ I just thinking, what if Jiho help Ailin in her mathematics?” * What! That is impossible*. “ I fine with that”, Jiho said like nothing wrong. * Wh..what he just said earlier.. Did he said,” I fine with that >_<”. He must be crazy =P* “ Bu..but, teacher.. I have no problems with mathematics.. I just don’t  pay attention in the class today… I really don’t have any problems with it.. Really!”. I begging her. “ Ailin, remembered what I just said to you this morning. If Gyuri has made her decicions, it will be her forever decicions”. “ But, I.. before I say anything else, she already gone. * What should I do now?* “ Hey, tomboy!”. That annoying voice -_-. “ What!?” I turned to him and staring him fiercely. “ Woah!... Chill out. I ain’t doing anything to you”. He took a few steps closer to me.

“ You are pretty if look closer”. His face now so close to my face. Before he doing anything to me, I pushed he far away from me. “ Just tell me what do you want from me?, I asked. “ I just wants to ask you, what your number and where is you lives that all”.* He is a crazy guy -_-* “ Why I need give you that?” I took a few steps back.” You now my girlfriend right? So, I have rights to know your number and where you lives”. “ Wh..when did I became your girlfriend?”. * Now I pissed off >_< * “ You must remember our deal in the class, If I can answer the question,  you will become my girlfriend for a month”. He pointed his fingers to my face. “ Bu..but I not say that I agreed with that deal”. I crossed my arms. “ Like people say, Ailin. Silent meant agreed”. * Aishh.. This guy*.

“ You can’t bossing me around, Woo Jiho! And I will never give you my number or my address”. I quarelling with him untill I forgot, Jiyong oppa and Yongguk are waiting for me. After a while I fought with him, I finally remembered about my brothers. I quickly took Jiho’s hand to looked his watch. “ Hey, what wrong with you?” He asked me as I took his hands. “ Oh, no! I am so late now! Jiyong oppa will kill me!” I ran out as fast as light. “ Ailin! Where you want to go? I still not finish with you!” Jiho tried to chase me.* Thanks god, I arrived. Now where are they?*. Wihout I knowing, Jiho followed me to the parking lot. I was looking for my brother car then, suddenly someone grabbed my hands and brought me to somewhere. “ Where you want to go Ailin?” Apperently, that person is Jiho. “ Yah, you shocked me!” I yelled at him. “ And why are you followed me? If my brother know about this, he can kill you and maybe he can kill me too!” I pushed he away from me. “ I don’t care if my brother – in law wants to kill me”. He smirked me.

“ Gotcha, Ailin!” Someone called my name.* Oh, that is Jiyong oppa! Now I will die!*  “ For a long time I waited for you and well here you are”. He looked at Jiho. I can feel that Jiyong oppa is very angry right now. “ Who is that guy, Ailin?”. He stared at Jiho.”I am your sister boy-“.” He is my friend, hyung!” Yongguk quickly admited Jiho as his friend.” You are my friend right,hyung? My friend is such a good looking guy isn’t he, Jiyong hyung?”. Yongguk wrapped his hands around Jiho’s neck. “ It fine then, now let’s go home”. He grabbed my hands. Before he go he gave Jiho a very cold stare of him. Like he wants to say, “ Nobody can mess around with my sister,” to Jiho.

We not talking until in the car.  I tried to speak with Jiyong oppa, but I was too scared of him. He can kill me anytime. “ Who is that guy actually?”. Jiyong oppa asked me a question first. But that question is hard for me to answer it. “ I already told you, hyung. That guy is my friend”. Yongguk is tried to defend me. “ You shut up! I asked Ailin not you!”. When Jiyong  voice tone higher made me afraid of him more. “Oppa… that not Yongguk fault, that is my fault. I looked down. That guy is my friend”. “ Just your friend? Is that really?”.  I nodded. “ Ok, I trust you but if I know you have relationship with him more than a friend, don’t blame me if he don’t live long ”. “ Arasseo,oppa”.

I and Yongguk don’t speak with him all the way to home. After we arrived at home, I go up to my room. “ What wrong with your sister, Jiyong-sshi?”. Appa asked him as he saw me ran to the room. “ I don’t know what wrong with her, I just gave her a little bit warning”. “ About what, Jiyong… Are it about a boy? Ah.. Can’t you give her a chance be in love? I never see she speak with or friend with any boy since primary school because afraid of you.. Her first best friend is a girl .. now that girl had move away”. I heard their conversation at the stairs, appa very care about me, he always defends me if I in trouble with Jiyong oppa. “ But appa, I wants she to focus on her studies.. I wants she be a successful people one day.. Any way she already had a new best friends.. example like my girlfriend and my friends”. Oppa still do not want give a  chance at all. “ But Jiyong- sshi, your friends not her level… they all already can counted as adults that can lives by themselves.. Please Jiyong give her a chance.. she not as what as you think of, she can take care herself.. The one that I worried is Yongguk only.. He still a kid”. I don’t think oppa can give appa any reasons anymore.

“ Fine, I will give her a chance, appa but if any thing happens to her.. That boy or any one who do that to her will pay by their lives. Appa, I wants to go out now, to see my friends, I will come back soon”. Oppa took his car keys and left. “ Okay, I will cook your favorite food and drive carefully”. “ What to you wants ,sir?” Appa go near some customers to take their orders. I walked into my bedroom. I laid myself on the bed. “ Ah… Just because that guy, now I will become crazy”. I got up and took a bath in the tub.