Dessert On~

Recorded Heart(기록 심장)

After class,Youngjae gave every classmate chocolate chip cookies. Everyone said when they were given cookies, "Thanks Youngjae!"

Youngjae replied everytime they said 'Thanks,' "Your welcome!" He smiled.

When Youngjae was handing a cookie to Jenny was talking to herself, "Aish! He's coming over here!!! Ottoke? Breathe Jenny." She breathed to calm herself and eyes shut tight. Jenny didn't notice Youngjae standing right infront of her. He tilted his head in confusion with doe eyes.

"Jenny-ah!" He tapped Jenny's shoulder.

Jenny gaspsed, "Nae,op...oppa?'

Youngjae laughed and shook his head, "Nothing...here," he handed her a cookie, "Homemade cookies! My mom made them." He smiled.

Jenny awkwardly took the cookie, "Aww...nae...kamsar." She shyly smiled. Youngjae smiled at Jenny's reactions and walked away.

Youngjae whispered to himself, "Cute," before he blushed. And this time, he go over to Mrs.Slumber and hand her a packet of chocolate and peanut butter jelly sandwiches.

Mrs.Slumber said, "Oh,Youngjae, You don't need these. It's fine if you just give them to your friends. You don't need to give me, my child." She combed Youngjae's hair with her fingers.

Youngjae said, "My mom made me give these to all the teachers in our class! And those cookies to ching...arr I mean friends! Well,I planned to give them, too. My mom's mind and mine are like communicating to each other in dreams or sort of. It's all my pleasure teacher!" He eye-smiled and went out of the class with sandwiches.

Mrs.Slumber talked to herself, "He sure is a sweet boy! Not because he gave us something to dessert on, but because he can make friends easily and he'll be loved by every teachers. Such a lovely boy." She smiled at herself.

Jongup, Zelo and B.A.P, a group of 5 blonde guys from a different class followed Youngjae.

Jongup called, "Hey,Youngjae! Wait up!"

Youngjae turned to where the voice came from, "Huh?Oh!Hey~you're from my class aren't ya?"

Joungup answered, "Yup!" He punched Youngjae's arm softly, "I'm Jongup by the way. These are my other friends from higher grades...well,except him" He eyed Zelo.

Youngjae greeted, "Oh! Hi guys." He does a 90 degree bow.

Zelo greeted, "Annyeong, hyung. Be comfortable with us, we're Koreans,too" He smiled. "Zelo's the name!"

Jongup pointed at Daehyun, "This guy here is Daehyun..."

Daehyun spoke with a Busan accent, "AnNyeong YoungJaeie-Ah!"

Youngjae recognized his accent, "Awh!Busan?Annyeonghasaeyo,hyungnim." He bowed

Daehyun grinned, "Yeppie yup!"

Jongup pointed to Youngguk and Himchan, "These two guys are in their 4th year! Younguk and Himchan!"

Youngguk spoke, "Call me 'Bang'...my sir name." He smiled!

Himchan chuckled, "Just call me by the name 'Himchan!'

Youngjae bowed at the 4th year seniors, "Nae! I gotta go 'deliver' sandwiches to teachers...Bye now"

Youngguk cooed in a deep low voice, "We'll go with you...a special way to know each other more" 

Zelo pouted, "Youngguk-hyung~don't you coo again...you're not cute!!!"

Youngguk shot back, "Look whose talking!Zelo-ah~!!! Coo~"

The other guys except Zelo laughed at Youngguk's action.

Himchan spoke, "Come on,dudes! Let's go 'deliver' sand-wi-chies~"

Daehyun pinched Himchan's cheek, "You always make us laugh at nothing,hyung!"  Then,they set off to 'delivering' sandwiches...