Shy...Shy...Shy Boy~

Recorded Heart(기록 심장)

Jenny Ahn is a high school girl, who always gets stuck in crowds. Because she's simpleminded and doesn't know how to get out of it. She's always into studies and never wanna talk to anyone unless it's urgent. She's always lonely. One day, while Jenny was having lunch, alone as usual, Yoo Youngjae,a new shy transfer-student, asked Jenny if he could join her table.  "Is this seat taken?" He asked. Jenny got so excited which turn her 'mute'. Her spectacles start to cry. She experience her first jaw-dropping moment and froze right at the spot. Youngjae shyly shuttered, "Mi...Mi...Miss...Do you mind?"

Students sitting nearby start chattering about the 'scene' infront of their eyes. Youngjae noticed the situation and 'woke' Jenny back to reality still holding on his lunch tray uneaten. Youngjae snaped, "Hello~Are you here?"

Jenny unfroze, "Oh! Sure, you can have a seat.There's never been anybody sitting at my table before." 'why'd you say that dummy,you babo' She thought as she giggled embarressingly.

Jenny never speaks precisely whenever she reply. So,the nearby students stared at her with widened eyes. She felt the shame and took her unfinished tray to the basin and went straight to her class with a half-empty stomach.

She opened her 3-inch thick literature book and thought about Youngjae, until Mr.Kim, the Math teacher handed her the quiz paper she and her class took the day before. Mr.Kim began, "Well done Ms.Ahn! You got over 90, as always!" He smiled and walked away. Jenny gave an eye-smile as a response. She looked at the paper and found out she receive a BIG pretty red 98. She checked the answers and they were all CORRECT! Jenny thought to herself, 'Maybe he checked it wrong. Did he check it wrong? Or maybe he was so stressed and didn't check it properly. Was he so stressed that he didn't check it properly? I guess I'm right. I better run to his office!'

Jenny ran down the hallway to Mr.Kim's office. 

Knock! Knock!

Mr.Kim yelled from inside his office, "Come in!" Jenny turned the door knob and walked into the office. In Mr.Kim's office, Mr.Kim asked, "Yes~what is it?"

Jenny opened and paused for some moment, "Sir, you checked my quiz paper wrong."

Mr.Kim hummed, "Hmm...first time student complaining about her scores' wrong.Let me see..." He rechecked the paper, "Aar! Yes,you have good eyes under those spectacles Ms.Ahn, better than mine." Jenny smiled as Mr.Kim changed 98 to a 100. And signed near the mark to prove that it's been changed by a teacher. Mr.Kim handed the paper over and grined, "Have a nice day Ms.Ahn!"

Jenny thanked him, "Kamsahabnida!" She grined and walked back to class.

In the class, Lime and Krystal were singing, "Jenny Ahn's in love, with Mr.Yoo~ With Yoo Youngjae." They laughed evilly.

Jenny was mad. "Pfft!" She grunted, "So what, you don't need to in. And don't you dare judge me like I'm a puppet. All right! If you want to sing to that stupid statement, I won't stop you.The main thing is... it's just totally not something I'll care about if it doesn't really happen to me." She siat down and slammed her forehead on her desk. Everyone went silent for a minute or two. Until,Ms.Anderson, the homeroom teacher barge into the classroom with a boy hiding behind her.

Ms.Anderson announced, "This is Youngjae,Yoo Youngjae. He's a transfer-student from Korea. Be nice to him.Where is a free seat?" She looked around, "Oh! Beside Jenny Ahn. Ms.Ahn,please stand up so Youngjae can see you." Jenny bit her lower lips with a 'why me' look.

"I'm here! Anyone can sit here since Moon Jongup moved near Krystal." She stated.

Jongup said in a deep voice, "Yeah!" He chuckled and showsing off his bisect muscles.

Lime and Krystal sighed, "Jongupie-ah" before they faked fainting.

Lime glared at Jenny. "Your B.F's sitting with you puffball."

Krystal added, "B.F for boyfriend." She laughed with Yoona.

Lime said still laughing. "True!True!Krystal-unnie~daebak!!!" They claped with thumbs-up.

Krystal bowed, "Gombawo Krystal-ah!" She giggled.

Ms.Anderson shouted angrily, "Girls! Girls!!!" She cleared and smiled at Youngjae, "Youngjae-ssi, You may sit beside Ms.Ahn. Jenny...this is Yoo Youngjae. Youngjae...she's Yoo Jenny. Oh!Sorry...my bad. She's Jenny Ahn a Korean, too. Get comfortable! Have a good day class!"

Class replied in unison. "You,too!" Ms.Anderson walks off to her office. Soon enough, they can only hear her heel steps. When the sound disappeared, Mrs.Slumber, the English teacher walked right in the class.

Mrs.Slumber in her usual mean tone, began, "Alright class! Treat well to our new student! Now, I'll give away your spelling test papers back!" Jenny wore a big smile as she see her paper full of Cs. [C means correct when W means wrong.] Mrs.Slumber spoke, "As usual...the highest score receiver's Ms.Ahn, again. Let's see if Mr.Yoo could break the record next time. Everyone, try hard like Jenny and win the prize."

Class chattered, "Prize? She never give prizes! We never get one!!!

Youngjae questioned, "Umm...Mrs.Slumber?"

Mrs.Slumber replied, "Yes?"

Youngjae asked, "Can I be curious of what prizes they are you mentioned? If I could know...?

Mrs.Slumber answered back, "Of course,yes! It's a secret prize.You'll know it if anyone can beat Jenny. Until today, there's no prize at all, for there's nobody who can beat her straight A's." She laughed, which caused her to cough. Youngjae run up to Mrs.Slumber and help her coughing. He got her some water from the fountain and went to his assigned seat beside Jenny. Mrs.Slumber continued, "Thank you,Youngjae! I'm already 54. I can't go that fast like you. Anyway, let's get started.Turn to page 437,second paragraph. Amber, please read the second paragraph on page 437!" Amber opened her literature book and started reading.