The Confession

You Make Me Go Insane

                            Cheers and screams echoed throughout the studio as "WOW" started to burst from the speakers. A yellow spotlight shone directly from above us. Banners if BTOB were waved everywhere. I just love this feeling. I love this atmosphere; the stage, the spotlights, the speakers, the cheers, the loud music, the sea of fans. And of course my fellow members who stood around me on stage. All these have made me who i am. This is where i belong.

 BTOB back again.

BTOB changed the game.

BTOB got your swag.

                                I started off with my smooth rap. I shifted me eyes to EunJi, who was standing below the edge of the stage, smiling proudly at us. I winked and gave her my signature smile as i danced. She rolled her eyes in return and laughed at my silliness. I shifted my attention back to the audience and danced to the rhythm of the music as soon as SungJae began his part. I adjusted my cap and winked at one of the fans at the front seat.

Tonight, right here,

You and I, just the two of us.

Our own party, oh party tonight.

                                    After going around the stage, I turned my eyes to the spot where EunJi stood, only to find my eyes darting around the studio, desperately searching for her. Finally. i saw her in the centre of the crowd, her back facing us. I had a bad feeling all of a sudden when  saw another figure in front of her, pulling her towards the exit.

 

THIRD P.O.V

 

                       EunJi was struggling to release herself from his grasp. "Let me go!" she yelled. But her words seemed to be drowning in the loud, pumping  music. JaeHyun continued to pushed himself through the crowd, unpurturbed by EunJi's bellow and struggles.

                       "Noona!" a voice burst through all the speakers. The music was still playing but all the singing stopped. So were the cheers. Both EunJi and JaeHyun stopped their tracks and shifted their sight to the stage.

                       All eyes were on IlHoon. The whole studio was filled with confusion. Fans were exchanging glances among themselves, so were the other members on stage. They were all curious about the noona he called out earlier. 

                       "What do you think you are doing?!" EunKwang whispered harshly to his ears.

                       IlHoon shook his head. "I'm sorry. I have to go," was all he could say.

                       Without hesistating, he jumped down the stage. The audience gasped upon his action. "I'm sorry," he said to the fan he winked to earlier. She smiled and nodded. She shifted her body to the side, giving way for IlHoon. IlHoon quickly squeezed himself through as the other spectators made way for him.

                      EunJi's eyes popped out in surprised as soon as IlHoon stood right in front of her.

                      "IlHoon," she said softly, looking shocked. Without a word, IlHoon broke off JaeHyun's grasp on her arm and held her hand tight.

                      "IlHoon, what-"

                      "Just follow me, noona," he cut her off and pulled her towards the exit, leaving everyone hanging in the studio.

 

 X                    X                    X

 

                       "IlHoon where are we going?" EunJi asked for the third time. As expected, no answer came out from his mouth. His eyes focusing on the road. His hands clenching tightly onto the steering. His face expressionless.

                       "Say something, please," EunJi pleaded, placing her hand on his arm. IlHoon remained silent. EunJi finally gave up and slumped onto the cushion, arms folded. Tons of things flooded her mind. She looked out of the window, feeling worried for IlHoon. She wanted to yell at him in the face, for he had no idea what danger he is going to face after this. He had no idea that he had just placed his job in the hand of jeopardy.

                      "I'm not going to kidnap you. I'm just saving you from that bastard. You should thank me for that," IlHoon broke the silence.

                      She turned to look at him, her brows knitted.  Yes. He was right. Deep down inside she was glad that JaeHyun was no longer anywhere near her. "Oh thank you. You shouldn't have," she said sarcasticly.  "Do you have any idea what you are doing right now? You are digging your own grave!" she clenched her teeth. "You don't have to save me from that bastard. He's none of your business."

                      "But you are my business," IlHoon replied monotonously, his eyes still focusing on the road.

                      EunJi rolled her eyes. "Where are we going?"

                      "Somewhere far," he said.

                      "Why are you doing this?" she asked, disappointment filled her voice.

                      "Lend me a few hours with you. Just for today. Please?" he begged. 

                     "Okay okay. But promise me that you are not going to do something stupid alright?" she said as she held up her pinky finger.

                      IlHoon smiled and entwined his pinky finger with hers.              

 

                      EunJi gazed out of the window into the night as IlHoon parked his car along the pavement opposite the Han River. He turned off the ignition and got off the car. EunJi tagged along until they reached a bench on the riverside. They both stood still as the cool night breeze brushed against their faces. 

                     "Do you remember the first time we met? Right here?" He mumbled, his back still facing her. Both pair of eyes gazing at the wooden bench. 

                     Memories of her crying on that bench started to play in her mind. Her world came crashing down when JaeHyun's wedding photos were revealed from a parcel that appeared in front of her apartment door two years ago. The moment her eyes met IlHoon's, she had a strong feeling that he would be an important part of her life. IlHoon is like the sunlight that penatrates through her cold, dark world. IlHoon is the only reason she was able to move on. She kept denying the fact that her feelings for him grew stronger as days passed by, because she was afraid that he would leave her like how JaeHyun did.

                     "Noona, if i tell you that you were my love at first sight, will you believe me?" he asked before he turned around to face EunJi, his eyes piercing through her dark hazel eyes.

                     They stared at each other for a long time. "I don't know," EunJi finally spoke, still locking eyes with him.

                     IlHoon slowly shuffled, until he stood right in front of her. He clenched his fist, braving himself to pour out all of his heart's contents. "Noona, I-" his stomach interrupted him, begging for food. IlHoon pressed his stomach and quickly looked away, his face burning red under the street lamp.

                    EunJi chuckeld lightly, "Look at you, tsk tsk. Come on, let's go eat before you say anything to me. Let's go to my place."                    

                    EunJi turned her back to him and slowly paced towards his car. She bit her lower lip, trying to control her laughter. Her heart tickled upon IlHoon's cuteness seconds ago. She was just a few steps away from the car when she felt her wrist being pulled from behind. The next thing she know, her lips was pressed hard against his. 

                    Both of his hands were grabbing her face. EunJi's eyes widened; she was too shocked by his action. Her heart was beating really really fast, as though it was going to stop at any second. Words couldn't describe how she felt at that very moment. every part of her body remained stiff as IlHoon continue to kissed her passionately.  

                   Finally, IlHoon pulled himself away and slowly opened his eyes, panting. EunJi felt his warm breath against her skin.

                   "Give me a chance," IlHoon breathed. "Please don't go to him. I need you. I love you, noona."

                   EunJi's eyes immediately flooded with tears upon his confession. She grabbed his hands and pulled them away from her face. Tears dripped onto the cement of the pavement as she looked down, her heart leaping in joy.

                   "I don't know what to say," she sniffed, tightening her grasp. "I don't know if i should love you. I'm afraid that-"

                   "History would to repeat?" IlHoon cut her off. 

                   EunJi gasped in surprise. IlHoon lifted his thumb and wiped off the tears that streamed down her face. "You left your diary on the table the other day," he smiled. "Luckily it was just me, you see."

                   EunJi looked away in embarrassment. "He must've read everything" She thought to herself. 

                   "I'm sorry, noona," IlHoon smiled. 

                  EunJi shook her head. "It's fine," she smiled. IlHoon's stomach growled again.

                   "Time to eat," she patted his stomach.

                  He smiled and held her hand. "Let's go."