Chapter 1

Banana Lovers

Chanyeol loved many things. He loved reading, video games…, and reading, especially novels, romantic ones. And he wished for a love life like the ones he read, absolutely romantic.

 He loved shorter people because they made him feel tall, which he already was, and strong, dependable.

 Above of all, he loved his girlfriend, or at least that was what he thought.

 Yes, he had one, for now. What a pleasant surprise, because his image in people’s eyes wasn’t very pleasant as that. What more remarkable was that the girlfriend was a hot, hot chic, with all the wonderful features that one perfect woman could have.

 How, you wondered? He himself didn’t even know.

 But that wasn’t what was supposed to be called highlight, for the time being. Though speaking of which, he thought his relationship with the girl was not like the way he always really wanted and felt like something was missing, but he couldn’t figure it out. Yet.

 Dramatic.

 So, continue with our main char’s life of loves (and somewhere hates, which was quite hard to point out for a person living such self-indulgence life).

 Chanyeol loved bananas.

***

 The sun got higher.

 And higher.

 And higher.

 Birds were singing.

 Clouds were drifting.

 Sunlight was streaming through window.

 

 Chanyeol was sleeping.

 It was 9:00 AM and the alarm should have gone off half an hour ago, but it didn’t. Typical. 

 Today was his first day at university and everything had to be done before 9:30 AM, including receiving room, schedule, choosing a club; which was a mandatory at this university, and some other s that weren’t going to do any help for one’s life at all.

 He wanted to stay in the dorm because his house, or should I say mansion, was too big for just his tiny little self (sarcasm). His parents were always go aboard for business and probably wouldn’t be home for the next 2 months. He could have invited his bro-father-bestfriend Junmyeon to move in with him, but the bro-father-bestfriend already lived in the dorm; which was because he's one year older than Chanyeol, and loved (sarcasm again) his roommate so much that he refused right away when Chanyeol asked. What was the guy’s name again? Bling Xing something…?

 Back to Chanyeol. It was 9:15 now and he was still sleeping as sounded as ever.

 When his phone blurted out the “Yes sir” ringtone, his eyes immediately flung opened. Not because of surprise though, he just had this feeling…

 Grabbing the phone, he pressed the answer and flinched, bringing the phone away from his ear before slowly bringing it back again, when his beloved bro-father-bestfiend’s voice was shouted at him.

“YAH PARK CHAN YEOL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? You should have been here like…” He paused what seemed like checking his watch before continuing “…fuh-FIVE MINUTES AGO!! For the love of the Supreme Beings my legs are gonna give out now! I have been standing for like ten minutes and there is no place to sit on except for the floor and I’M NOT SITTING ON THE FLOOR YOU HEAR ME BASTARD? Oh my god I’m gonna ing kill you-”

 Chanyeol let Junmyeon keep on with his complaining which would end God-know-when and rushed out of bed, letting the blanket fly freely as he made his way across the room.

 “Oh my god not again!” He groaned while dashing for the bathroom, brushing, cleaning and fully clothed in a record time. Grabbing his phone and bag, he ran out of the house- eh, mansion. Luckily, it’s just 10 minutes walking to the university. Glancing at his watch, he sighed in relief while still running with the speed of light, if it was even possible.

 “It’s just 9:20. I’ll make it in time it I keep running. Ugh that old man is gonna kill me.”

Why didn’t he just use the family car you ask? Well, he hated it when people looked at him with that ‘That rich boy’ looks of theirs and girls got all clingy to him when he got off the car (literally).

 All of those ty s were going to end today, when he finally escaped the hellhole called high school.

 Passing several people, saying sorry and bowing several times, he finally reached the university gate in exactly 5 minutes. He ran pass Junmyeon whose eyes were shooting fire and went straight to the register table.

 Because everything had to be done before 9:30 so that all documents could be sent, he filled the sheets while wishing they could still somehow read his writing.

 “Hurry up will you? This should have been in the principal’s office by now. It’s 9:35!” The lady behind the table rushed, face flushing red impatiently.

 “Just give me 30 more seconds please! Damn. Why are there so many spaces?” He groaned.

 “Hey, do I have to tick one of these?” He asked, lifting his face up when he reached the choosing club section.

 “Ye-yes, it’s a mandatory here. N-now hurry up!” Did she stutter?

 “Okay okay...”

 He really didn’t know which one to choose so he just ticked the first one in sight.

 ‘Banana Lovers huh? Why not? I love bananas anyway.’ He just shrugged, not caring too much.

 What he didn’t know is, he left out a rather important line.

 “Oh Banana Lovers? You have to sign here. It has a so called contract.” The lady rolled her eyes. “I don’t know why the principal favors it so much.”

 Chanyeol was about to put the pen driver on the paper when the lady suddenly stopped him. “Oh no you should probably read it first. I can give you one more minute if you want!” She smiled kindly.

 Weird.

 “ I forgot my glasses. The words are so small…” He mumbled.

 Oh yeah, Chanyeol didn’t wear glasses today. That made more sense.

 Giving up, he just signed without giving a second thought.

 “Ah... It’s okay, it’s just a club. I probably won't have to do anything.” Said Chanyeol happily as he gave the papers to the lady.

 And that was when he felt a hard slap on his back.

 “I totally forgot about him.” He thought through the sharp pain while rolling his eyes, preparing for you-know-what.

 “YAH PARK CHANYEOL! How could you ignore me like that? Didn’t you think of my pain at all? I had to stand for ing 10 minutes and 5 more in addition…” There Junmyeon was, acting like the beloved bro-father-bestfriend he had always been.

 “Okay okay I’m sorry. Why are you always acting like an old man? Always complaining.” He rolled his eyes again before continuing. “Anyways, mind to take me to my room? This place is like a maze.”

 He quickly changed the topic and took Junmyeon’s hand, pulling the latter away. 

 Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

 “Okay.” The elder sighed, swallowing down the anger. “But the dorm isn't in here. It's 15 minutes walking from here.” He said before getting out of Chanyeol’s grip, holding the younger’s wrist instead and dragged him to the opposite direction.

 “Huh? It's even further than my house? How great.” 

 ***

 “Can this elevator get any slower?” Chanyeol groaned while tapping his foot impatiently.

 “We’re students; they’re kind enough to give us one. Deal with it.”

 The elevator stopped at the 5th floor. They got out as Junmyeon looked at the younger’s dorm key.

“Room 502? Yah yours’ right next to mine! Mine is 503! I will get to see you every day!” Junmyeon happily jumped up and down.

 Yep.

 Literally jumped up and down.

 “So where are your things? You’re gonna live with just that bag?...”

 ‘Here we go again with the babbling…’ Chanyeol mentally sighed.

 “…I didn’t know your parents don’t give you much allowance Chanyeol…” Junmyeon said with that sympathetic look of his.

 “Yes and they were going to kick me out of the house too. Stupid.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, mumbling the last sentence, which the elder (un)fortunately didn’t get.

 “What the… How could they do that? Are they even yo-“

 “Of course no they didn’t! Gosh why am I even friend with you? My things will get here later. I have just called the butler. Didn’t you see I almost had to live in my house for the next 12 months?”

 “Ah yeah.” Junmyeon laughed awkwardly. “I keep forgetting your family has a butler. Now let’s see your room shall we?”

 Turning the doorknob after twisting the key, the two got inside.

 The room was mostly like what Chanyeol expected. There was a bunk bed, a table, a wardrobe, a TV and some other essential furniture.

 “It’s like, not even half as big as my bedroom. But I like this better.” Chanyeol said as he collapsed on the bed, not caring if it was the roommate’s.

“Your roommate isn’t here. He’s probably having classes now. I hardly see him home anyway-”

 “Hmm…”                                                               

 “Hey you’re sleeping? Yah get up!” Junmyeon said while slapping the younger’s on the . “Don’t you have anything to do? It’s your first day and you’re already wanted to get scolded?” The elder then grabbed his shoulder, shaking them violently.

 “Uhhh I’m so tired let me sleep~” He whined, trying to tuck himself deeper into the blanket.

 Then there was silence.

 Chanyeol already smelled something wasn’t very pleasant. He sighed eventually.

 “I’m not kidding.”

 Of course.

 “Okay so I’ll have the first class in like, half an hour.” Chanyeol said while looking at his watch as they were making their way out of the dorm. “Why don’t we grab something to eat? You’re not busy aren’t you?”

 “Hmm… No. My first class is at 11 so I have plenty of time. I haven’t eaten anyway.” Junmyeon said as he again grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist, pulling him away.

 "For the sake of love we have to walk all the way back to the campus??"

***

“Wow this place is big. I saw many rooms just for clubs over there.” Chanyeol said, motioning his heat towards the said direction. “The principal’s a club-maniac or something? Such a waste of space.”

“Hey don’t say that. He was a nice man to give clubs this much spaces.” Junmyeon said proudly, placing his right hand on his chest. “My club is awesome.”

 “Oh really? And what’s that?” Chanyeol smirked, looked down at Junmyeon, rasing an eyebrow.

 “Math club and would you stop smirking? I want to punch you so much right now you .” Junmyeon mumbled the last sentence and walked pass Chanyeol.

Chanyeol laughed, shaking his head.

 “Hey hey I was just kidding. Wai- Oww...”

 All of a sudden, some guy walked out of a room, which Chanyeol assumed to be one of those clubs, and bumped right into his chest.

 Both of them fell on their butts and the guy’s papers were tossed everywhere.

 Chanyeol quickly got up, collected the papers and offered a hand to the boy.

 “Oh my god are you okay? Here let me help yo-“

 He didn’t finish his sentence as the boy just got up on his own, took the papers in Chanyeol’s hands and ran away.

 “Rude much?” He pouted. “People are so weird these days.”

 ‘But his hair smells nice. Was it strauberryOKAYWHATTHEAMITHINKING?’

 “Hey are you okay? What happened?” Junmyeon ran toward Chanyeol after realizing the latter didn’t follow him.

  “It’s nothing. I just bumped into a guy. Why was he so rude anyway? I even offered to help him but he just got up and ran away! What the hell was that?” Chanyeol angrily said, throwing his arms in the air.

 He just hated it when people ignoring him, especially when he was being nice.

 “Don’t mind it kid.” Junmyeon smiled, shaking his head. “Now let’s go eat. You don’t want to eat in class, do you?”

He shrugged and just let it go.

“This is gonna be a long day...” A long sigh was heard.

 


So I realized the chapters were ty so I decided to rewrite the story.

I'm so sorry for this /sobs (though you guys probably forgot 'bout this story lol) I can't just drop this or leave it at such ty state so, there it is.

The plot's gonna be the same, just no (at least less) gramma mistakes; and the details won't be discrete anymore.

Again, I hope you'll stick with this story and I'll try to make the updates faster!