03

Romantically

 

You laid your head on your desk as you began to doze off in your classroom. The teacher was running late again; the fifth time in the past two weeks. People were chatting and laughing but you felt too down to be talking.

 

First of all, you were too pissed at yourself because of what happened the other day; getting reminded of Daehyun and wanting to break down in front of Yukwon. It's been officially three months and twenty five days since your big break up, and the most depressing three months and twenty five days of your life.

 

Second, you're making Kyung worried and you were pretty sure you were starting to annoy him too. He's been taking care of you since the day you called “Doom Day.” You felt that you should apologize to Kyung for making him waste his time on you.

 

And third...

 

You were missing Yukwon so much and you didn't even know why. He was that beautiful boy with a cat-like smile you've only seen for about an hour, but on two different days. There was just something about him that made you want to be with him. Not to mention, you were also mad at yourself for making Yukwon sad. You don't know how you did it, but you made him sad, alright.

 

“I want to die,” you groaned under your breath. No one heard you say that because they were all busy.

 

You frowned because almost everyone used to be your friend in this class. Now, no one wants to associate with you after Daehyun messed with you because you pretty much blocked everyone out except for Kyung. Now you felt like you should apologize to them, too.

 

“Hey, there's the new kid,” you heard someone say. You were uninterested but you raised your head a little to see who it was. And when you saw, you sat up quickly.

 

“He looks lost,” a girl giggled.

 

“How cute,”

 

“He should sit with me.”

 

Yukwon gazed around the classroom to find a seat. Every girls' eyes pleaded for him to sit next to them. Yukwon met your eyes and he lit up. You smiled and waved at him and he went to sit next to you.

 

“Our third meeting and it was unplanned,” he said as he pulled his chair out and sat next to you. “If this isn't fate, I don't know what is.”
 

You blushed a little. You could hear some of the girls whispering about you two, but you decided to forget about it. Yukwon is there with you. You felt like squealing in delight.

 

“Is this your first day?” You asked, cursing mentally at yourself for asking another obvious question.

 

“Yep! I just got accepted.” Yukwon looked at you and smirked a little, making your heart skip. “It looks like we're going to be seeing each other more often now.”

 

He said that too loudly.

 

You could feel jealous glares staring at your being.

 

“That's good,” You mumbled and his eyebrows rose. “I... I've been wanting to see you.”

 

After realizing what you just told him, your eyes widened and you covered your mouth with your hand. He smiled.

 

“Really?” Yukwon asked. “That's fantastic, because I've been wanting to see you again, too, ____.”

 

You blushed but you looked at him, your heart pounding. He stared into your eyes.

 

“I don't know why, but...”

 

Yukwon's gaze never left yours.

 

“I've been missing you for some reason.”

 

You smiled and looked down at your hands. You didn't know how to reply, but you were happy.

 

“I missed you too, Yukwon.” you whispered. Yukwon smiled and blushed a little, looking away from you.

 

He really has been thinking of me, you thought.

 

After Yukwon stopped blushing, he finally said, “I'm sorry about the other day.” You looked at him in confusion. “That was really rude of me to leave like that. But don't worry...”

 

A smirk crawled onto his face and you felt like spazzing like a fangirl does around her favorite idol.

 

“I won't be leaving you like that again.”

 

Oh my god, he's so damn hot.

 

The teacher arrived at the perfect time because you didn't know what to do after Yukwon said that. You quickly looked away, trying to pay attention to what the teacher had to say. He made Yukwon stand up and introduce himself to the class.

 

“Hello, my name is Kim Yukwon,” he said with a bright smile. “I hope we all can get along.”

 

His eyes drifted towards you and stared at you intensely, as if he were saying something to you. He was playing with you.

 

What is this guy doing, you looked away. He's sweet one second but the next, he's toying with me.

 

Yukwon sat back down next to you. You couldn't concentrate the whole four hours you had class. Not with him there.

 

But you were glad because you could finally be with him like you've been wanting.

 

 

-------

 

 

Yukwon offered to take you out for lunch, and you couldn't deny it. You didn't want to anyways. It was kind of like him asking you out for a date. You squealed inside as you walked outside of the university with him.

 

“We never really properly introduced ourselves, have we?” Yukwon asked as you both stepped down the stone steps.

 

“Now that I think about it, we haven't.” You replied.

 

“Then we should.”

 

Yukwon stopped in his tracks, which made you stop, and he turned your body so you were facing him. He smiled his cat smile.

 

“Maybe we could use this date to get to know each other better.” he said, and your eyes widened.

 

“D-date?” you choked out. He nodded.

 

“Yeah,” he said. “If you want it to be a date, it'll be a date.”

 

You blinked at him. This guy is really something.

 

“O...kay.” you replied and he grinned.

 

Yukwon grabbed your hand and you blushed as he dragged you along. He looked at your red face and he dropped your hand and stared at you in apology.

 

“I'm sorry,” he said, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. “I didn't mean to.”

 

“No, it's fine...” you mumbled. You stared back at him sadly, your eyes telling him you want him to hold your hand.

 

Please. Please hold my hand.

 

You missed holding hands with a boy. You missed walking along with someone special. You missed going out on a date with that someone. You needed someone to be there by your side. It's breaking your heart even more to realize that you've been alone.

 

Please be that someone, Yukwon.

 

Yukwon stared at you then slowly grabbed your hand again. He smiled, which resulted in you smiling. You both began to walk out of campus and out to somewhere to eat.

 

You looked at your hands and smiled like a fool. You squeezed his hand unintentionally, and he looked at you, grinning.

 

He didn't say anything.

 

He knew you needed him there.

 

Thanks, Yukwon. Thank you for being here with me.

 

 

-------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried my hardest to make it cute, okay? ;w; Thanks for subscribing and waiting for me to update! You guys rock.