Introducing...

Know Your Name

She smiled, she looked around the campus. It was huge. She was currently outside, the atmosphere was calm, she expected it to be more hectic, but it wasn’t at all. Leaves were slowly falling to the grown and Seattle seems to look perfect in the fall. The total opposite from Philadelphia, where she was from, she thought. She smiled; she was wearing knee high leather Tory Burch fall boots, black tights, a floral shirt, and a black cardigan. She was holding her books in one arm, embracing it against her chest, and the other stayed by her side next to her brown bag. She just moved here two weeks ago, today was her first day of college. She attends Albers School of Business, located in Seattle, WA.

She was excited, she never thought she’d actually come through with her plans to come here. She’d had this dream of attending college in Seattle since she was 14. Her first intentions was to meet Jay Park, she used to be a huge fan of his. It’s ridiculous. She later on stuck to the idea of coming here because she learned more about colleges here. Albers Business College is a very well-known college, and the environment is much cleaner than her old city. Seattle had an urban feel to it, whereas Philadelphia had an old feel to it. Don’t get her wrong, she will always love her old little city, it’s just filled with too many memories and she figured she’d make new memories elsewhere.

She was confused as she looked back and forth from her schedule and the directory that was located in the middle of the campus. Suddenly, someone crept next to her, and chuckled, “You have Business 804. It’s alllllll the way on the other side of the campus,” a crisp, new, deep but soft voice said in a proper English sentence that sounded oh so lovely. She hadn’t heard a voice that sounded so grammatically perfect in a while, it kind of intimidated her. She herself even had a little ghetto accent. But none the less, she liked it.

She looked up at him, as he pointed to a certain building on the directory board. She assumed he took a peak at her schedule because towered over her, so it was easy for him to see. She had freshmeat written all over her, so she wasn’t surprised someone noticed she was lost.

He was maybe a foot taller than her, he wore a burgundy sweater, khaki skinnies, khaki sperry’s (boat shoes), along with a black jansport back pack strapped on only his left shoulder, and a business text book in his other arm to his side. He was kind of good looking and his voice was very attractive; his smile was just as attractive. He was a little built, but not husky enough to scare her. He was the perfect size. He had an athlete’s body. He had black hair and he had an amazingly nice tan for someone that lives in Seattle, ‘the city that always rains.’

“Thanks…” She said hesitantly, as she backed up slowly away from the guy that was talking to her continuously.

She thought he was kind of weird; he still talked as she walked away slowly. He was facing towards the directory as he continued to talk without noticing that the girl slowly crept away already, on her way to class.


Okay, so, I'm not as good as I used to be and my writing habits have changed, so please bare with me please. This is just the beginning. I'm not as good as I used to be at explaining things.

But please enjoy reading and leave comments please! :D

It'll get good, I promise. :)