The Beginning

A Month Long Nightmare

   Ding! … Ding! … Ding! The icon that signaled you should fasten your seat belt flashed orange, rousing the sleeping teens and any others that had fallen asleep during the flight.

   “Almost there.” Leeteuk yawned, stretching his arms above his head. Charlotte and Emily were lucky enough to get window seats and peered out to gaze at the beauty of the Asian city and sat gawping, mesmerized. 
   “Seoul …” Escaped Emily’s open mouth, “it really is beautiful.”
   “Thanks, I think so too.” Leeteuk smiled, he was clearly pleased with their reactions.
   As the plane drew to a halt a message was put on the speakers that sounded through the entire plane: “Welcome to Seoul, the local time is three minutes past eleven in the morning and its eleven degrees outside. We hope you enjoy your stay.” This was repeated in various languages until the doors opened and everyone was told to exit.
   The teens stuck to Leeteuk like glue, the feeling of being in another country, completely foreign to them, without their parents was alien. They all stood very close, all the girls had linked arms, closely in Leeteuk’s wake.
   After they had gone to the bathrooms to freshen up the girls met up with Leeteuk outside the airport. Leeteuk stood next to a minibus that was being engulfed in fans. Leeteuk stood on the tips of his toes, looking for the five teens that stood looking utterly lost. He mimed them to join him, being pushed and shoved by all the ELFs.
   "Thank you for inviting me." Alissa said to her sister as they battled through the screaming fans. Emily noticed tears in Alissa's eyes and knew that she meant what she said.
   They clambered on board and Alissa, Brianna, Charlotte and Lizzie all sat talking about their favorite books, Emily sat near them but sat gazing out of the window, ignoring their chatter of books she had no interest in.
   Leeteuk waved to his fans before he joined the group on the minibus. “Let’s go.” He patted the shoulder of the driver before taking the seat at the front of the bus. Once they had got on a main road Leeteuk stood up and quickly made his way over to a lonely Emily, who was mentally miles away, engulfed in her own thoughts.
   “Want to play a game?” he asked them all. They chorused an assortment of ‘yeahs’. “Let’s play the Suspicion Game.” Leeteuk suggested. 
   “And that is?” asked Brianna and Charlotte at the same time.
   “You have to count from one upwards without saying the same number as someone else and you can’t look at each other because you might be cheating.” He explained.
   “Like the game you played on the way to Camp Adonis?” Emily asked, smiling.
   "Yeah." answered Leeteuk, "You watched that?"
   "Of course she did, she luuurves you!" Charlotte smirked. This caused Emily to go bright red.
   "It was interesting!" Emily said defensively.
   "Lets play!" said Lizzie eagerly. She was so cute when she got excited.
   An hour passed but it only seemed like seconds to the group. They had arrived at the preparation buildings. In the building were numerous coordi noonas ready to pounce onto the teens as soon as they walked through the door. They were in charge of making everyone look and feel gorgeous during their stay. Also there was doctors to check general health and conditions so everyone was safe.
   "This. Is. Amazing." Alissa was gobsmacked.
   "YAY! Special treatment!" Charlotte along with the rest of the teens had never been properly pampered before. This was a whole new experience. It took ages primping and preeming the girls (not saying anything was bad about them). Most of the time was spent picking out new clothes to wear in the haunted house even though the clothes they had brought from the UK were fine. They were all thourghly tested for illnesses and imperfections. None were found.
   "Better get some rest." Leeteuk advised. He showed the 5 to some luxury accommodation, "You're gonna need it."
   Despite the warning the group didn't sleep. It was too exciting being in a different environment.
   The girls and Leeteuk headed off to the secret location of the haunted house at 11:15. They would begin their trip at midnight.