::3:: The Bond (Part 1)

Oppa, Will You Be My Vampire?

~Jin SongMi~

I followed Hoya into a room that was somehow located in the large classroom. I looked around. There was a velvet couch and a small table. The room was dimly lit. I looked at Hoya and complimented,

"Nice room."

"Thanks." He replied casually.

"Now...shall we get down to business?" I heard him say.

Before I knew it he pushed me down and I landed on the couch. He gripped my shoulders tightly and his lips flirtatiously. I watched as he came closer to me. Never in my life have I been bitten by a vampire. To think it'll happen today...oh my gosh. I can feel his breath tickling my neck. I let out a deep breath. 

'I don't want to die.....' I thought.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT DON'T OMG OMG!" I shouted in a panicked voice.

"Aishhh...what?!" He said impatiently.

"I-I'm not ready..." I muttered.

He put his hand to his forehead and complained,"If I don't get blood soon, I'm going to kill someone."

I let out a few long breaths. When I calmed down, I looked at him and mumbled,

"I'm ready now."

"Finally." He said.

He moved closer again and I felt the tips of his fangs touch the skin on my neck. A shiver ran down my spine. Then I felt immense pain. I bit my lower lip and tried not to scream. Pain and I have never been great friends. After a few minutes, Hoya pulled his fangs out and wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

"Your blood is sweet..." He muttered.

I was dazed, but soon my neck began to grow warm. 

'What is wrong with me?' I thought nervously.

"W-what's happening with my neck?!" I shouted.

Hoya put a finger on my neck and traced the infinity sign on it. I blushed.

"I've found my master..." He said quietly.

"So, I have a guardian vampire?" I questioned.

I saw a grin appear on his face,"Yup! And as your guardian, my first job is to get us out of this stuffy room!" 

Hoya lifted me up bridal style and carried me outside. I don't think I'll get used to this.

~Cho Mingji~

Woohyun led me into a room and shut the door behind us. The soft closing of the door in the ominous silence made me jump, but I quickly schooled my expressions to a neutral one. I glanced coldly around the room, which was fairly empty except for a few pieces of furniture.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my head slightly. Woohyun gestured towards a velvet chair in the centre of the room.

"Sit," he said.

I walked over to the chair, my heart beginning to pound. I didn't really believe that the seven of them were vampires, but I was still scared. Who wouldn't be, alone in a room with only just one other guy?

I sat down and he walked behind me, both his hands on my shoulders now.

"Don't worry, I won't kill you," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and took in a deep breath. I felt his breath on my neck. My heartbeat sped up. He wasn't really going to bite me, was he? I trembled slightly.

His grip on my shoulders tightened. "Stop moving," he whispered. "I don't want to bite the wrong vein on accident."

'Oh my goodness,' I tried to stop shaking.

Then I felt a sharp pain pierce my neck, and it spread rapidly throughout my whole body. I bit my lip, trying not to move.

After what seemed like ages to me, Woohyun pulled away. The pain faded slightly, and I sighed in relief.

I watched as Woohyun's eyes widened. I was confused.

"What?" I questioned.

He pointed at my neck and mumbled,"The infinity mark..."

"What?!" I asked.

"You are my master..." He said.

I touched my neck. A burning sensation made contact with my hand. 

'What the heck is going on?' I thought worriedly.

"Don't worry. Let's go outside, shall we?" He asked.

"Um, okay." I mumbled.

He took my hand and led me outside. 

~Kwon SunMi~

'Oh my gosh. This guy is like a prince!' I shouted mentally. 

I secretly wished that he would be my guardian, so I can have a super hot guy by my side. Wouldn't that be great? I looked at Myungsoo and asked shyly,

"Ummm...so should we go into one of the rooms?"

"Uh, yeah...sure." He replied.

I followed him into a small room with a velvet chair. I sat down in it and squirmed uncomfortably. This was so awkward! I've never been bitten by a vampire before. Better yet...a hot vampire. 

"Are you okay?" He asked with a hint of concern.

"A little..." I admitted shyly.

"Well, don't be." He said. 

I watched as he walked closer to me. I pressed my back against the chair. Oh my gosh. Relax, SunMi...relax! I felt his breath on my neck as he bared his fangs to bite me. Next came pain...very unbearable pain. I clung on to the arm rests of the chair. When he was done, I quickly pressed my hand against the wound. I don't want blood spurting out everywhere. However, instead of blood, I had this feeling of warmness on my hand.

"Move your hand." Myungsoo demanded.

I moved it away from my neck. He saw it and said,

"You have an infinity sign on your neck. That means you're my master. Let's go back outside." He turned around and walked away.

I hopped up from my seat and followed him happily.