::14:: Transfer Students

Oppa, Will You Be My Vampire?

"Hi Raein!" Mingji greeted cheerfully as the former joined the girls at their usual spot, the old oak tree right by the school gate.

On the first day after they became Infinite's vampire masters, Infinite had joined them at their spot as well, but that had attracted way too much attention, with almost every girl staring or glaring at them in envy. Who wouldn't, with seven such good-looking guys at your side almost all the time? Rumours were already spreading throughout the school about Infinite's relationship with the girls. Thus, the girls had requested that they try to live their lives as much as possible before they became vampire masters.

In fact, more than half of them thought that Infinite was being a little too paranoid about them ending up in danger. No one else knew that they were vampire masters, with the exception of Teen Top, who knew that she was Hoya's master. This resulted in Hoya sticking close to her all the time, and she didn't object. She was quite smitten with that particular vampire guardian on the first meeting, after all.

"Morning, Raein!" Aecha greeted as well.

"Songmi's late?" Raein asked after glancing around.

"Yeah. You're not the latest, for once," Yoojin teased. Raein had this problem with punctuality.

"I heard that there are new transfer students today," Thuy spoke up.

"From who?" Mingji tilted her head curiously.

"I overheard a conversation from some other girls while I was heading to the staff room to hand in some homework. Apparently, those guys are quite hot," she replied, her eyes sparkling in excitement.

As soon as their brains linked the words 'guys' and 'hot', Sunmi practically jumped on Thuy. "Where?! Where are they?!" she shouted.

"Uh, Sunmi? I think we are drawing too much attention," Yoojin laughed at their outburst and the sight of poor Thuy almost smothered by Sunmi.

"They are in the general office speaking with the principal," Thuy shoved the excited girl off.

"Wow, they are here already? I didn't notice them when I came..." Aecha, who was always the first to arrive in school, trailed off.

The bell for school to start rang, and at that moment, the last member of their clique arrived, panting and out of breath.

"Phew, made it in time!" Songmi brushed a hand across her forehead dramatically.

"What happened?" Raein asked.

Songmi blushed. "Long story, I'll tell you girls later, maybe," she quickly made her escape to the classroom.

"I'll bet it was something to do with Hoya," Thuy guessed, causing the rest to burst out laughing as they realised it was most likely something to do with the Infinite member. It was no secret to the others that Hoya and Songmi were smitten with each other.

Raein and Sunmi caught up to Songmi at the corridor along their classroom.

"I hope some of the transfer students will be in our class," Sunmi said, clasping her hands together.

"What did I miss?" Songmi asked.

"Oh, nothing much," Raein answered. "Just that we are probably having some new transfer students. We have no idea which year they are in, though."

"Hot transfer students," Sunmi emphasised.

Raein immediately covered her ears, anticipating another outburst from Songmi that could probably be heard from the other end of the corridor. To her utmost surprise, she merely answered, "Is that so? Cool, hope we see them later or something."

Songmi continued walking to the classroom, leaving the two girls who have stopped behind. Raein removed her hands from her ears and looked at Sunmi, who gave her an equally surprised look.

"Something definitely's going on with her and Hoya," Sunmi whispered.

Raein nodded in agreement. "She has never reacted so coolly to the prospect of...'hot' guys before," she whispered back.

"Hot guys, huh?" a voice came from directly behind, causing Sunmi and even Raein, who wasn't easily startled by others sneaking up on her, to jump.

"Oh, hi, Myungsoo. Um, I guess I'll go to class first, see you later in class, Sunmi!" Raein grinned and hurried off, leaving behind the vampire and his blushing master.

"Uh, g-good morning Myungsoo. H-how are you doing?" Sunmi stuttered a little.

Myungsoo looked at Sunmi, causing her to freeze up even more at his gaze. "Fine, I guess. Until this morning." 

"W-why?" Sunmi managed to reply.

Myungsoo leaned towards his master, studying her intently. Sunmi leaned back, her gaze falling to the floor, uncomfortable with his searching stare.

They stayed like that for a moment, before he asked matter-of-factly, "Do you like 'hot' guys?"

"W-what?" Sunmi looked up at Myungsoo in shock, startled at the question.

"I asked -"

"Sunmi, what are you doing? Get to class right now!" At that moment, Sunmi's homeroom teacher walked past. "Do you want to be marked as late?"

"Sorry, sorry!" The flustered student apologised. "Er, Myungsoo, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

Without another word or a sign of acknowledgement, the vampire guardian straightened up and walked away, in the direction of his classroom. Sighing, Sunmi hurried into her classroom and sat down at her desk, beside Raein.

"What was that about?" Raein asked with a mischevious smile on her face. "First Songmi, now you, too!"

Sunmi was already blushing, and Raein's comment made her squirm. "It was nothing! He was just concerned, being my guardian and all," she quickly said.

"Sure~" Raein grinned.

"Where's seonsaengnim1? He was behind me just now," Sunmi asked, trying to change the topic.

Just then, the homeroom teacher walked into class, leading two boys.

"I apologise for being late today, class, but we have two transfer students joining our school today," he began. "Boys, introduce yourselves."

As the transfer students the girls were discussing earlier turned to face the class, Songmi, who was sitting in front of Raein and Sunmi, couldn't help letting out a gasp.

"It can't be - !"


seonsaengnim1 - teacher

I wonder what made Songmi so shocked~

Finally updated, please don't kill me everyone T-T