The boy without a plan

This Girl Isn't Shy, She's Spectacular

Narrator's POV

Later on the same night, or rather in the morning, Lee Byung Hun aka L.Joe waas returning to his apartment, or rather crawling back to it, with a girl who was very, very intoxicated.

'She' (because L.Joe still couldn't remember her name) had him trapped against the limestone face of his apartment building, while the doorman just inside the double doors did his best to avert his eyes, which was hard to do when 'she' was trying to have with L.Joe right there on the sidewalk. Thankfully it was a cold night out, and there weren't a lot of passersby.

"Sweetheart," L.Joe said, in the droll way that he had.

"Ohhhhhhh! Did I ever mention how hot your voice is?" 'she' asked, lifting her head from the crook of her neck.

L.Joe chuckled; 'she' was an idiot.

"Yes, sweetheart, you mention it."

"It makes me want to just eat you up!" And with that, she turned her heard and bit his shoulder. Quite hard, or hard enough that L.Joe yelped a little - in a very unmasculine way - and had to hold 'her' away from him, his hands on 'her' shoulders lest she want to take another bite.

'She' growled at him, in a way that was obviously something 'she' thought was y, but the sight 'she' made: disheleved, 'her' hair everywhere, her eyeliner smeared into dark bruiselike circles under her eyes, and just a hint of red lipstick (more on her teeth than on her lips) (and damn, it would be on L.Joe shirt) made the y image quite impossible. He wondered about rabies shots.

L.Joe sighed. When did this start getting old?

"Why don't you invite me up?" 'She' asked, reaching out a finger dragging it lazily down L.Joe's shirt. L.Joe watched the red nail run down the front of his white tailored shirt until it hit his belt buckle, and linger there meaningfully until L.Joe removed it and looked at 'her'.

"I don't thinks thats a good idea, darling."

'She', who had been aiming for Best pot Under 21, 5 minutes ago, quickly shifted from a mewling face to an angry tone. 

"You're going to just leave me out here? You brought me all the way to your apartment? For what?"

And because she was about to make a real scene, one that L.joe was sure his father would hear about, and because she was right - far away from home and more than a little drunk, who knew what she'd do to a poor hapless cabdriver if he let her go like this? - he nodded.

"You're right, I apologize for being thoughtless. Would you please accompany me upstairs? I'll make us some coffee and then call you a car."

"Coffee eh?" she said, smiling again, and pulling out her compact from her bag and checking her makeup.

"I'd love to, Byunghun."

"Call me L.Joe," he said.

"L.Joe," she said, then giggled, then snorted. When he get her into the elevator, she slumped lazily against the wall.

"Will I meet your parents?"

"Hardly," L.Joe said, trying tto check his collar for red lipstick.

"You don't want me to meet your parents? " she wailed, life flowing back into her.

"Of course I do," L.Joe said.

"It's just that they are hardly ever here and if they were, I could hardly introduce you." L.Joe continued.

'She' nodded and smile at L.Joe, wrapping her arms around him. L.Joe pushed her hands away gently, but they just kept coming! It was like the girls was an octopus. L.Joe made a mental note not to leave any more parties with drunk girls.

It's just that 'she' hadn't appeared nearly so drunk(or messy) at the party. L.Joe made another mental note not to drink so much himself, or at least not to let himself get so sober so quickly after leaving.

The elevator door opened up into the penthouse apartment and L.Joe walked across the foyer as 'she' followed, slower, oohing and aahing about the place L.Joe most enjoyed alone - his father having another apartment of his own several blocks away. 'She' dropped into the sette in the middle of the foyer as L.Joe pulled out his phone to call for a car.

"How do you take your coffee? " L.Joe asked, turning back toward 'her', who had fallen asleep on the sette.

"Of course," he said. " Probably better this way."

L.Joe guzzled his water as he walked back into the foyer, and then, spotting 'her; drooling, walked past her into his bed room. He checked his text messages and then sent one to his bestfriend, Choi Ji Eun.

I will never drink again.

Two minuted later he received a text back that said:

You're drunk or you would never make such a ridiculous claim.

He wrote back:

Duly noted.

After that, L.Joe left alone with his mess that was his life. He had to clean up, on his own. He took a shower and then drank another bottle of water. L.Joe picked up the acceptance letter of TOP College and crumpled it in his hands. He didn't want the life his father offered, but never made an attempt to have a different life. 

He pulled a sheet of paper out of the drawer and began writing a list of all things he'd done in the past four years that were messing up his life, one mistake at a time. He swore he wouldn't get invovled with any more girls until he finished with those applications and told his father that he wouldn't be attending his school.

This year was the year that L.Joe would figure out what he was really  made of. And didn't do anything he wanted to do.

CrispySotong's corner;

Another update, another day. Got my first suscriber (: Stahrr ~ thankyou so much :D This chapter is all about L.Joe. Yeaaah, and the 'she' is just a so called '' that is despo for with L.Joe. Bij please. xD I'm insulting the character i made up. LOL. But yeah, just so you can imagine what kind of person 'she' is (: Wait for another update. 

Do suscribeeeeeee & comeeeeeeeent (=

with lots of strawberries&chocolates,

CrispySotong(=