The First

My Love Life With Byun Baekhyun (Hiatus for a few weeks)

Flashback: The necklace was called stairways to heaven. I don't know why Kai calls it like that, but I like it. I have never wore this necklace. Not even at home.  So today if I am going to wear it I MUST not lose it.

==================================================================================

 

Soojung's P.O.V

 

We arrived at Lotte World and I was so excited. We all got out of the vans and stand infront of the entrance.  

Kris had a cup with a bunch of popsicle sticks and announced " Ok guys, listen up, we will split into four groups. Each group will have a member of Shinril.  The guys will pick a stick with a color. Soojung's group is blue, Jae Hee's is red, Ria's is purple, and Reya's is pink."

 

The boys picked there stick and went to there group. ( I know, it sounds wrong.)

Teams:

Blue:Soojung, Baekhyun, Kai, and Kris

Red:Jae Hee, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Xiumin

Purple:Ria, Suho, Chen, and Lay

Pink:Reya, D.O, Luhan, and Tao

I then saw Jae Hee pout a little but I guess I was the only one who noticed. I really wondered what happened but I gnored it for now. 

Baekhyun and Kai kept bugging me to go on this scary rollercoaster but of course I was to scared. But before I even knew it I was strapted  the seat of the rollercoaster sitting next to Baekhyun.  Kai and Kris was sitting behind us.

The whole time I was squeezing Baekhyun's hand and screaming. The ride was over and we went to see the pictures. There was a picture of me closing my eye shut and Baekhyun smiling at me? It seemed a little weird but it must have been from the joy of the rollercoaster so I ignored it. 

Everyone was getting hungry so it was time that everyone gathered up and ate lunch.  There were literally no people here so it was just us.   I sat down on a bench and told Baekhyun, Kai, and Kris to go first.

"Ok, we'll see you later" Kai said as he wave his hand at me.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I got a smoothie and a milkshake for Soojung. She still wasn't here with the group. I wonder if she still sitting on the bench.  While I was walking toward her I can see she was running.  It looked like she didnt see me and kept running with her head down.

She then relized me and tripped on a rock.  Then her lips smacked on mine.  

My eyes widened of what just happened. O.O

To be honest, it was my first kiss and I am more than happy that it was taken by her. I felt my face flare up and my cheeks turn red. 

 

 

==================================================================================

 

As you know from this chapter Ria and Reya are the other members of Shinril. This is the first part of where Exo and Shinril is at Lotte World. There willl be some drama up ahead so stay tuned!! Please subscribe and comment. It would mean a lot to me .     : D