Winning

My Love Life With Byun Baekhyun (Hiatus for a few weeks)

Soojung's P.O.V

"Everyone please go to the stage now for the closing"  The director said.

                 I was walking to the stage with my co-workers(members of the group) on to the stage.  There I see the Exo-K oppas. I wanted to go talk to them until I remembered that my relationship with them has not been revealed.  The Exo-K oppas are the brother of Exo-M wich that includes Kris. Kris is my brother, who is the leader of Exo-M.  I just walked to the opposite side of them.

"The winner of todays award is..." *drumroll* "Shinril with their new song"  Announced by the MCs.

                I was so surprised that I had tears in my eyes. We were going to the front of the stage when someone suddenly hugged me. It was Kai oppa. I was shocked for a moment and my eyes were wide oppen. He gave his signature smirk at me and I chuckled a little. I backed a away to not cause any rumors. Jaehee was saying the winning speech and I still felt like crying. Then we did the enchore stage.

" Thank you to all our fans out there." I yelled.

           Once we arrived to wour waiting room, I ask my manager unnie if Exo-k was still here. She nodded and I had a wide smile on my face without realizing it. I ran to Exo-K's waiting room and knocked on the door. There Kai smiling opening the door.  

They all yelled out " Congratulation Soojung-ah"

"Komayyo oppas" As I said wanting to cry again. 

         We talked for a while and then I had to go back with the group. Shinril was busy at this time period so we went to our next schedule. As I was walking to the car a guy pulled me to the back of the recording bulding.

==========================================================================================

Hi, I hope you enjoy this chaoter. Right now it almost 12:00 am and I have to get some sleep.  I will update as soon as possible. :D