& What an Interesting Night it Was;;

Because You are My Oppa♥;;

-3rd person POV-

Taemin quietly walked towards the door, exagerating his sniffles just to see if anyone would go up to him and comfort him. Ryeowook tried his best to comfort Yesung. 

" Ahh Hyung, don't cry. It's okay! 

" NO, IT'S NOT! I'm a horrible Hyung, Teukie and Hankyung are both out for the night buying household stuff, and yet, i can't even control this house?! Yaaaaaah, I'm horrible! Babo, babo, babo! "

" Don't say that! You are a TERRIFIC hyung! but you know Heechul, so...short tempered..."

-JiKyung's POV-

While I sat with Hae, comforting and calming him, i could partially hear Ryeowook and Yesung talking even though our door was closed. I smirked to myself, to hear how Ryewook was giving Yesung a pep talk. I turned towards Hae and smiled.

" ...ahh, Oppa, don't get so worked up over him. You know how Chul Oppa can get, DaEun can handle him don't worry. "

Hae sighed, " You don't get it, JiKyung. Me & Hyung, we ALWAYS fight! That babo....so short tempered! I'M TIRED OF IT! " Well, there goes trying to calm him. Hae then got into another scream fest, and I decided to just let him get it all out and lay back and listen. Suddenly, I hear a door slam very loudly and I hear DaEun's voice, in a screaming tone? What's going on, does it require my or Hae's help? " Yah, KIM HEECHUL! GET BACK OVER HERE! " was what i heard from DaEun's mouth. Then a couple seconds later, I heard footsteps running, then, CRASH! Something had tipped over and broken. Hae stopped his yelling and quickly looked over at me. We both got up and whipped the door open, to see Sungmin's new glass vase broken into multiple pieces, on the floor. I took my eyes off the broken pieces and lifted them to see DaEun and Chul outside in front of the front door, still fighting and yelling. Chul had a cup of water in his hands, and he was gripping it with much anger. Hae and I backed up a bit so that we were standing in our door way, we watched from afar, not wanting to get ourselves involved in DaEun and Chul's personal problems.

-DaEun POV-

While Chul and I glared at each other, I could hear Yesung panicing back inside the dorm. I yelled out to Chul.

" YAAAH! Kim Heechul you better stop right there, or I'm seriously gonna kill you..." 

" Mwoh?! WHAT?! " He said, suprised. He threw his cup at me, but i dodged it. 

" Do that again! " I threatened. I ran towards him and slapped him. " Aiiish! " I glared at him. " I've really had enough of you today. You inconsiderate troublemaker. " I stomped towards the door and shut it closed. However, I opened the door one last time and said, " THIS! " and left once again. I walked towards the front room and sat on the couch, head in hands. I suddenly heard Hae say, " Aish...ARE YOU FREAKEN' KIDDING ME? We gotta hear it from Sungmin too?! GREAAAT! " and he went into his room, slamming the door and locking it, leaving JiKyung standing in front of it by herself. I then heard him turn on the water inside their bathroom (why do they have their own personal bathroom in their room, but everyone else doesn't? I have no idea! ) and also lock the bathroom door. JiKyung looked towards me with a look that read, " THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? " I saw Ryeowook walk towards my direction, and he suddenly poked my cheeks and said, " DaEun-ah...SARANGHAEYO! " The 3 of us smiled and laughed, at Ryeowook's small but considerate action. Heechul then comes through the front door and announces, " YAAAAH, YOU GUYS ALL PISS ME OFF! " and locks himself in our room. Ryeowook sighed and then said, " Hm, I think I'm going to call Taemin and apologize from what happened earlier. Goodnight! " Since Ryeowook left, it was just me & JiKyung left by ourselves to sit and sleep on the couch, considering we were both locked out of our own rooms. 

And that's when, a brilliant idea popped into my head. I called Ryeowook back and winked at JiKyung, " Just follow along. " I told her. Ryeowook came back into the front room, and I made my voice loud and clear enough so that Chul was able to hear me through the closed door. 

" Oppa, saranghaeyo! You're so cuuute, better looking than Heechul Oppa, that's for sure. " I saw from the corner of my eye that JiKyung's mouth had dropped open. All of a sudden, Chul bursts through the door.

" What?! No one is better looking than Kim Heechul! "

" Shut up, you're ugly. You can n e v e r compare to Ryeowook. " Then Ryeowook blushed, and i tried not to giggle. 

Chul began to whimper. " Yah, I'm pretty! Don't ever say that! "

" Well, it is MY opinion. " I said, snide. Chul was left speechless, because he had never been defeated. Then, I heard JiKyung join in.

" I gotta admit, haha, he does have a better face structure. " Then randomly, Hae unlocks and opens the door, in only a towel. 

" Yup, true true! " Hae tagged along. 

Chul's face then turned into pure frustration and embarassment. 

" Maybe we can reconsider your beauty if you apologize to your wrong doings. " I told him.

Chul sighed, " ....NEVER! ....I'll think about it. " Then he walked back into his room closing the door.

I turned to the other 3 and we all laughed. How could the other members have not noticed all the noise though?! We were all yelling...hm, they probbably noticed, but just chose not to do anything and tried to ignore us. 

I got up and walked into our room, to try to talk to Chul about his little "explosion." 

-JiKyung POV-

I got up to walk into our room, when Ryeowook called my attention. 

" So uh, is it true about what you guys said about me being better looking than hyung? "

It sort of took me off guard, considering it was planned.

" Oh, of course Oppa! kekeke. " He walked back to his room, satisfied. I walked back towards Hae and he smirked at me. " Tsk, tsk, tsk. " then he turned to walk towards his drawer to pull out his pj's. When suddenly, HIS TOWEL DROPPED AND I SAW HIS BARE FISHY ! As soon as I saw it, my eyes widened. " OPPA! " I closed my eyes and quickly ran over to him to hand him his towel back, but since my eyes were closed, I had tripped and fallen straight on my face. 

-DaEun POV-

I was in the middle of a smaller sort of arguement with Chul. 

" YAH! Don't tell me what to do, just 'cause I'm younger than you! "

" What?! "

But suddenly, Chul and I heard a loud thud. We stopped arguing for a second and opened the door to see JiKyung on the ground, pushing herself up. BUT WHAT WAS THIS? Hae's bare was showing?! I thought these two were only close friends, WHAT WAS GOING ON?! Chul and I stared suprised at the two, and they both looked over at us, shocked. 

" AHAHAHA! Yah, Fish, I didn't know you were like that to JiKyung! Hahahaha! " I smacked him lightly on the arm, but ended up laughing myself. JiKyung gave Hae his towel back and he covered up. Eventually, we all worked down from the laughter and sat down on the couch. Chul and Hae made up, and began talking as if nothing had happened. I slyly scooted closer to JiKyung and whispered.

" Soo...what were you doing back there? " I smirked. 

JiKyung looked at me uncomfortably and said, "...It's not what it looked like! " 

We both laughed, then the 4 of us decided it was getting late and that we needed to go to sleep. We all said our goodnights, and Chul & I headed to our room while Hae & JiKyung did the same. Where were Teukie and Hankyung though? It was getting quite late, maybe they were just so caught up with shopping though, hahaha.