The Very LOUD Arguement;;

Because You are My Oppa♥;;

-JiKyung's POV-

I sat down next to Hae on his bed inside our room (we shared a room, considering there were so many people living in this dorm) and tried to calm him. Him and Chul had just gotten into a fight, over something so silly; Chul had thrown a lamp at Taemin. For what reason, you may ask? I have no clue! One minute I'm in mine and Hae's room with DaEun, then the next I hear yelling. I had seen Chul yelling at Taemin, and knowing Taemin would never argue back with his hyung, so I had gone over to stand up for him.

" Yah! What the hell was that?! " I slapped Chul; but then, fear of Chul raging even more grew on me, so i quickly ran behind Hae and hid. Hae, however, was also scared of his hyung! So, we took turns hiding behind each other, turning in circles. Till finally, Hae decided to protect me and let me hide behind him. 

" PARK JIKYUNG! You DARE, lay a hand on my beautiful face?! " Chul screamed at me.

" HYUNG! Stop that! You always lose your temper so easily with everybody! Taemin didn't even do anything to you to deserve a lamp to be thrown at him, you are short tempered! Calm yourself, araso? " 

As Hae and Chul fought and debated, I looked over to see Taemin running around like crazy then finally run over to Ryeowook and hide behind him. " YAH! Noona, help me! " he yelled over to me. Aish, this boy, he's so childish! I took my attention away from Taemin for a minute, and turned my head back over to see Hae and Chul's arguement become worse. I quickly came out from behind Hae and went in the middle of the two. Suddenly, i was hit with something soft but with lots of pressure, in the head. I tumbled to the ground to see it had been a pillow! HEECHUL HAD THROWN A PILLOW, AT ME? O_O I looked up at him, confused.

" Oppa, waeyo? I didn't even..." i said, a bit frightened. It didn't hurt, but I was just suprised.

" Hmph, it wasn't aimed towards you, I was trying to hit Hae. But, you got in the way. Eh, you deserved it too, i guess, considering you hit me in the face! "

Hae suddenly lost his temper and went over to Chul, pulling his arm back to hit him. 

" YAH! Oppa, don't hurt your hyung! " 

Hae put his arm down, then stormed off to our room, pouting like a 5 year old. I looked over at DaEun and she was just as shocked as I was. I quickly got up and followed Hae to his room and shut the door.

-3rd person POV-

Chul showed his infamous smirk and catwalked off to go take a hot bath. Taemin, however, was still panicing.

" OMO, OMO, OMO! RYEOWOOK HYUNG, WHAT DO WE DO?! SO MUCH YELLING AND FIGHTING GOING ON! OMO! "

" ...Taemin-ah..." Ryeowook said, calmly.

" OMO! HYUNG! "

" YAH! BABO, STOP THAT! " Ryeowook said, hitting Taemin upside the head. Taemin immediately stopped panicing and Ryeowook calmly walked over towards the kitchen to get something to eat. While Heechul was bathing, he said to himself, " Hah! I knew that Donghae wouldn't hit me, this face is too good to touch! " Then, he shouted towards the door. " YAH! Fish, you couldn't do it! haha! You can't touch this face! " Donghae ignored it and just let JiKyung calm him. Taemin kept nagging Ryeowook about the scenario that had just occured.

" Omo, hyung! What do we do? Aiiish, I just don't know anymore. I'm going to go over to Noona..." He walked over to DaEun and sat with her on the couch. 

" This house, aiiish! " stated Da Eun. Then, she hopped off the couch and began rolling on the floor with Heebum. Suddenly, Heechul came out of the bathroom and looked over to see DaEun rolling on the floor with his cat. 

" WTF, why do I even tolerate you..." he said under his breath. 

Suddenly, Yesung comes bursting through his door. 

" YAAAH! I CAN'T TAKE THE MADNESS IN THIS HOUSE! HYUNG (Chul) AND DONGHAE, QUIT THE FIGHTING! "

As Yesung yelled, Heebum and DaEun just sat on the floor, watching everything happen. Then, Donghae pulled his door open and yelled out, " YAH! THAT STUPID CONCEITED BABO STARTED ALL OF THIS! HE'S SO FULL OF HIMSELF! MADIBA BABO, WHY YOU SO FULL OF YOURSELF?! HEEBUM IS EVEN BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU ARE! " 

Heechul suddenly burst from his room, " OH HELL NO, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! YOU INCONSIDERATE PIECE OF- " but, Yesung cut him off by slapping him behind the head. Then, he went over to Donghae and slapped him accross the face. And lastly, he goes up to Taemin and tells him, " YAH! Cry baby, shut up! Stop that! " and glares at Ryeowook. 

-DaEun POV-

I watched everything happen from the floor, next to Heebum. I looked over at Taemin and heard him sigh then say, " I'm going back to Minho-hyung..." and I also heard Ryeowook say to Yesung, " You...You are so mean, hyung! ): " Heechul, however, just stood in place huffing and puffing, like he was the big bad wolf! I then turned to JiKyung and said, " Ah, I don't know, Unni! Console Hae-oppa, I'm going to go take Chul Oppa for a walk. " Yesung stormed back into his room, and I turned and glared at Chul. 

" Yah! See what you did?! You tore this house apart, you conceited little-" 

" YAH! Don't yell at me, use honorifics! "

" What?! Look what you did here, and you still have the courage to say that? We are going for a walk, get out! Before I rip out your pretty hair! " I slightly turned my head, to see Hae and JiKyung peeking out their room listening to me and Chul argue. 

* OH GOSH, okay. SORRY GUYS, THAT THIS STORY IS SO RANDOM & ALL OVER THE PLACE. Like i stated before, this was no originally a fanfic, so it's very random and not clearly organized. And honestly, it may seem a little boring. But I promise you, later into the story it gets more interesting, because that's when we started to realize that we were actually typing up a story, rather than random comments we were making on facebook.