Blessings

One Sided Love

 

Time passes slowly for the both of them as each keeps on staring at the clock. One is waiting for his shift to be over, while the other one is waiting for his performance to end. Luckily, they can still focus on what they are doing and not daydreaming about each other. Well, they did for a minute or two when they were on break…

“SIWON!”

“What? What’s wrong?”

Minho sighs as he slumps his body next to his friend on the couch. Apparently, he has been calling for him for a while but the younger was lost in thoughts that he didn’t hear him.

“I’ve been calling you but you’re waaay into your dream land. Is Kyuhyun hyung that good?” He teasingly elbows Siwon who is blushing heavily while trying to avoid Minho’s gaze.

“Shut up” He can only mutter in a whisper, but when he thinks about it, his face breaks into a wide smile that leaves Minho chuckling at him.

“Finally I can see you smile like this. Dude! I didn’t know your dimples can go this deep!” His finger rises to poke at one of the holes on Siwon’s cheek, causing the latter to roll his eyes at him.

“I’m happy, okay?” Siwon admits, leading to a wide smile to prick on his friend’s face as well. Minho drapes his arm over his shoulder and understandably nods his head.

“He’s even more lovely and cute than I can remember. He makes my heart do this weird little flips whenever I’m around him, you know?”

Siwon’s eyes are sparkling when he talks about Kyuhyun, and Minho notices that. He lightly squeezes his friend’s shoulder, pats him a couple of times before standing up to leave.

“I know buddy. And I’m happy for you”

Siwon thankfully smiles at him before pulling out his phone and starting to type a text to his new boyfriend.

...

Meanwhile, at the Mnet countdown, Super Junior are rehearsing for ‘y Free & Single’ that they’ll be performing later on. Once done, they walk back to their waiting room, taking a few minutes rest before they start dressing up.

Kyuhyun is the one mostly exhausted since he’s been kind of busy that morning and the night before, that he feels like falling asleep any second. Normally, when he has a break like this, he would fetch his laptop or his phone and starts playing games. However, this time he just throws his body on a couch that’s far away in a corner of the dressing room, isolated from his band mates. Lying on his stomach, he immediately lets his eyes flatter close.

Even though he isn’t really going to sleep since his mind is still blocked by his recent happiness, but he wants to at least try to rest his eyes. Nevertheless, after a minute or so, the side of the sofa dips in, indicating some unfortunate soul has dared to disturb the maknae.

When he opens his eyes to snap at whoever it is, his mouth stops mid air when he catches his friend Donghae smilingly looking at him. He flips his body around, lying now on his side while supporting his head with his hand, elbow on the couch.

Donghae can sense the maknae’s nervousness and he knows exactly what it’s for. When Kyuhyun came in earlier, the guys didn’t want to talk about what happened with him and Siwon just yet. They chose to leave it until tonight when they’re back to the dorms.

Donghae also noticed that Kyuhyun avoided looking at him during the whole day. Now, he wants to make things clear with him.

“Are you okay?” He softly asks, letting his hand caress Kyuhyun’s arm.

The latter blushes while biting on his lower lip. He knows he should explain things to Donghae but he doesn’t know how to. Of course his hyung suspected something going on three years ago with him and his brother. However, they never really talked about it.

“Do you have something to tell me?” Donghae adds after Kyuhyun nodded at him.

The maknae slowly shifts his gaze to meet the older’s. His lips slightly pout and he takes a deep breath before sitting himself up and determinedly facing Donghae.

“Hyung, I know I should’ve told you before but I really didn’t know how. I know he’s your little brother but believe me I never thought this would happen. He came to me first and I nicely rejected him since he was too young. However, you know how persistent he is, right? I couldn’t make him move on and instead…”

He pauses, checking on Donghae, who’s now having a poker face, before lowering his head and finishing his speech.

“Instead I ended up falling for him”

There’s a second deep shade of red covering his face and he doesn’t dare to look up. Donghae has all rights to be mad at him for hiding the whole matter from him from one hand, and for falling in love with his little brother from the other hand. However, he can’t help it. His heart is the one who chose Siwon and no matter how hard he tried to deny it in the past, he was and is indeed in love with the guy.

His eyes well up with tears over the mere thought of Donghae hating him. The latter is his best friend and was the first one to get closer to him when he joined Super Junior. He owes him too much.

Unexpectedly, Kyuhyun gasps as he feels his body wrapped in an embrace. When he realizes that Donghae is hugging him, he can’t stop his tears from coming out. His arms wrap around the older’s back as well, while a sincere smile paints his crying face.

“You’ve suffered a lot, didn’t you?”

Donghae asks when he pulls away, cupping Kyuhyun’s face and wiping the tears strains away. How can he be mad at his favorite maknae? How can he hate the person who owns his little brother’s heart?

“We both did, hyung. Me and Siwon”

Kyuhyun is glad that surprisingly they’re the only ones in the room. He shyly smiles while looking at Donghae who is now tearing up as well.

“Everything is okay now?” He asks while wiping his tears with the back of his hands and Kyuhyun can’t help but smile at his cry baby hyung. He reaches for the latter’s hands, assuringly gripping them in his own before stating “More than okay”

Donghae pinches the younger’s flushing cheek before leaning down and pressing a kiss on his forehead.

“Good then. You have my blessing” He proudly says, causing Kyuhyun to roll his eyes at him. However, he smiles widely and mutters a small thank you to which Donghae gives him another hug.

...

When Donghae exits the room to go wash his face, Kyuhyun slumps back on the couch, eyes locked on the ceiling and the wide smile still on his face. He is soon lost in the memories of him and Siwon, but his train of thought is cut off when his phone beeps, signaling he just received a text message.

Message From: Wonnie <3
Sugar Pie… I miss you already! :(

Kyuhyun giggles while reading the text. He doesn’t seem to get mad at his new nickname anymore as long as he’s the only one hearing it, and Siwon the one saying it. His heart starts drumming in his chest while he keeps on fidgeting with his fingers, wondering what he should text back.

Message From: Sugar Pie <3
Just a few more hours… Honey =^_^=

He shakes his head at his own cheesiness before pressing the phone to his chest. Sighing deeply, he closes his eyes again and pictures Siwon’s face with his dimpled smile which only makes his heartbeat racing again.

...

Finally Super Junior are back to the dorms. When they step inside, each goes to his own room while Ryeowook and Yesung walks to the kitchen to make some dinner for them. Kyuhyun on the other hand, keeps on checking on his phone, waiting for Siwon to call him or at least inform him that he’ll be coming soon.

Lost in intently staring at his phone as if that will make Siwon call him, he doesn’t notice the person creeping on him from behind until an arm drapes over his shoulder, startling him and making his body flinch from the surprise.

“Hyung! You scared me!” He quickly puts his phone back to his pocket while snapping at Heechul who decided to stop by.

“Yah! Why are you raising your voice at me? I’m you’re hyung, you know!” Heechul retorts while smacking the back of the maknae’s head, causing the latter to pout while glaring at him.

“What do you want, Heechul hyung?” Without waiting for an answer, he starts walking inside, heading to the living room. Heechul follows him and takes a seat on the sofa next to him.

“So where’s your lover boy?”

Kyuhyun looks at him annoyingly for a couple of seconds before turning away from him, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at nothing in particular.

“How come your attitude is changed from just this morning?” The maknae curiously asks, still not facing his hyung.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”

Kyuhyun snaps his head to the side, shockingly staring at Heechul who’s just looking innocently at him. The younger rolls his eyes and unconsciously reaches for his phone again.

“I was told you were wearing his clothes this morning?” Heechul casually blurts out, making Kyuhyun flush heavily as he stutteringly denies it.

“W-what? I-I was not!”

Heechul smirks, happy with the reaction he got. However, before he can further, Sungmin comes in to the living room as well, and joins their conversation.

“We’ve been roommates for like how long? Six years? I can tell it’s not your shirt Kyu” He then sticks out his tongue at Kyuhyun who is gulping from embarrassment. The maknae's eyes grow in size, but he tries to act cool so he won’t get teased anymore.

“Yah! Just because I’m your roommate doesn’t mean you know all of my clothes!”

“Well, if that’s the case, then at least I know your style enough to tell that this morning’s shirt was not yours”

Kyuhyun can’t believe what he’s hearing. Is it possible that Sungmin knows his style this much? But it’s a simple white shirt, it’s everybody’s style!

“Whatever!” He just chooses to take the safe road and retreats to his room, stomping his feet on the way when he hears laughing echoes behind him.

“Are you gonna complain to your lover boy?” Heechul shouts back after him, making Kyuhyun stop walking and shockingly tuning around to glare at him.

“He’s not my lover boy!” He retorts but when he sees the smirk again plastered on both of his hyungs faces, he decides to let it go for now and continue on his way.

...

Once inside the room and after closing the door with a bang that is loud enough to show his hyungs that they just messed with the evil maknae, he throws his body on his bed, trying to calm down the fire shooting out of his ears.

When he calms down, he reaches again for his phone and dials Siwon’s number…

“Where are you?”

> Hey baby, is everything okay? <

“No, it’s not”

> What’s wrong? <

“When will you get here, Wonnie?”

> In a few minutes. I’m driving Taemin and Minho to the latter’s house <

“I thought you said you’ll be here right after your shift! I see you’re not really missing me!”

Why am I venting my anger on him? Aich, I’m so stupid!

> Kyu, I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to l- <

“I’m sorry. Of course you can drive your friends”

> I’ll be there soon, baby <

“Just do me a favor, text me when you’re in front of the dorms because I need to talk to you before you come upstairs”

> As you wish, Sugar Pie <

Damn that nickname again!

“Don’t be late. Bye”

And he hangs up the phone before he can say something squishy and unlike himself.

...

Indeed twenty minutes later, Kyuhyun’s phone beeps and a message from Siwon is there…

Message From: Wonnie <3
I’m downstairs, baby ^3^

Mushy… Kyuhyun comments on the message that makes his heart fluttering for no reason. He climbs off his bed where he was daydreaming ever since he hanged up with Siwon, and walks out of his room in a fast pace. There’s a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach but he has a pretty good idea on why.

With his head focused on his steps, he tries to ignore his hyungs who are now all gathering in the living room and watching him half walking half running to the door.

“Kyun-ah! Where are you going?” It was Shindong who saw him first, making him curse under his breath for getting caught. Now he has to come up with an excuse to why he’s getting out. He can’t say he’ll be going to the other dorm since all the members are here, so he needs to come up with another thing.

“Just to get some fresh air” He puts an innocent smile on his face that always manages to make his hyungs fall under his spell. However, he forgets that Heechul is there and is now smirking at him.

“Sneaking up to meet your lover boy?” He suggestively asks, causing Kyuhyun to turn crimson red when the other members turn to look at him questionably, waiting for him to answer.

“Aniyo!” He awkwardly laughs, trying not to look so suspicious “I said I want to have some fresh air, didn’t I?” The last sentence is mostly directed to Heechul and accompanied by a deadly glare to which the latter just shrugs his shoulders at.

Smiling once again, he starts heading to the elevator, letting out a deep sigh when the doors are locked and the elevator is moving down.

Once he’s in the lobby, he can see Siwon leaning on his car waiting for him. When the latter notices him, he comes running toward him, and without leaving him a chance to speak, he engulfs him in a tight embrace that’s making Kyuhyun short of breath.

“Wonnie! You’re… s-squeezing me!”

When Siwon hears that, he quickly lets go of him but he doesn’t take his hands away as they’re still wrapped protectively around the maknae’s back.

“Sorry, I missed you”

Kyuhyun can only smile as he rolls his eyes at him. Nonetheless, he takes a look from one side to the other before tiptoeing and pressing a chaste kiss on the younger’s lips.

Siwon’s eyes widen yet he lovingly stares at Kyuhyun. The latter however, lowers his gaze to the floor and bites on the inside of his cheek in timidity.

“We should head inside. We don’t want our pictures to be posted on the internet… yet” Siwon states and Kyuhyun shyly nods at him. He then lets the younger embrace him one more time before walking them to the elevator.

“So? Why did you insist on waiting for you?”

Only when Siwon asks, does Kyuhyun remember why he wanted to see Siwon first. He pushes the block button on the elevator and turns to face his puzzled boyfriend.

“Siwon, you know my hyungs love to tease me, right?”

Siwon nods.

“And you know that now more than ever they have a reason to?”

Siwon nods again but this time his lips twitch into a smile as he has an idea to what the maknae is referring to.

“Okay, so can you please… please don’t tell them anything about what happened between us?”

Siwon’s expression instantly falls as his eyebrows knit in confusion. He can't help but feel hurt about Kyuhyun not wanting to share their relationship with the people that are most important in his life.

Kyuhyun notices the sudden change on the younger’s face and he is soon cupping Siwon's face and letting their gazes meet.

“It’s not what you think. They know we’re together now. What I mean is that… don’t give them a chance to tease me, please?”

Siwon’s orbs brighten again and he presses a kiss on each of Kyuhyun’s palms before entwining them with his own. Their bodies pressed against each other, just a few centimeters between their faces and that distance is soon erased when Siwon leans down and catches Kyuhyun’s lips in his.

They kiss slowly at first, gently and lovingly. The grips on their hands tighten and the beating in their hearts increase. Siwon slowly probes Kyuhyun’s lips before slipping his tongue inside. Soon, it’s dancing with Kyuhyun’s as they map out each other’s cavern.

They break the kiss a couple of minutes later, foreheads pressed together as they gasp for air. Siwon opens his eyes and stares into Kyuhyun’s loving ones, landing another kiss on his boyfriend’s lips then his nose, then another two on his eyes.

“I love you, Cho Kyuhyun” His confession makes Kyuhyun’s body suddenly shiver with joy. He lets their eyes meet for a second before freeing his hands and wrapping them securely around the younger’s neck.

He buries his head in Siwon’s crook, enjoying his embrace before whispering in his ears… “I love you too, Choi Siwon”

The younger’s smile is almost reaching his ears. No one can imagine how much this boy is happy right now. Looking back at six years ago, he would’ve never thought he will be at this point today.

...

They reach the said floor and Kyuhyun takes a deep breath before stepping out of the elevator. His hand is entwined with Siwon’s but he doesn’t know if he should pull back or not. If he doesn’t, he’s going to be strongly teased by his hyungs. If he does, Siwon will be sad thinking the older doesn’t want to show affection to him in front of his own friends. Contemplating on his choices, he doesn’t notice how he’s now staring at their hands while nervously biting on his lower lip.

Siwon can tell what’s going on inside of Kyuhyun’s head and so he tries to pull away but he is surprised by Kyuhyun’s firm grip not willing to let him go. The maknae snaps his head up to look at Siwon, smiling at him before he once again tiptoes and kisses him on the cheek.

The younger blushes and the butterfly start dancing in his stomach. He only tightens his grip as well as they start walking inside.

A couple of seconds they are now standing in front of Kyuhyun’s judging hyungs. His face feels on fire so he bends his head low and only looks at them from the top of his eyes.

“Look who’s here”

It’s Hyukjae’s turn to exclaim upon seeing the two love birds standing in front of them, blushing and holding hands.

“Hey, hyung” Siwon greets, waiting for the members reaction since, except Hyukjae and Heechul, nobody really knows about what happened between the two six years ago, not the full story anyway.

Donghae is the first one to stand up and approach them. With hands on his hips, his sight shifts between Siwon and Kyuhyun for a minute, making both of them nervous, then he launches himself on the two, hugging them tightly and muttering “I’m happy for you guys”

Siwon appreciates his brother’s understanding even though he didn’t tell him about his crush for Kyuhyun or what happened between them. He returns the hug with as much intensity, yet not willing to let go of Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Ok, ok. Hae, let me talk to them first, then you can hug them or whatever”

Kyuhyun’s nervousness is back when Leeteuk interferes. The leader’s opinion is very important to the maknae since he’s his n°1 favorite hyung. He knows he should’ve come to him when all of this started, but he didn’t have the face to do so.

The maknae opens his mouth to speak but Leeteuk beats him to it.

“Sit down, I wanna talk to you two”

And so they do as they’re told. Leeteuk takes a seat on the coffee table facing the couch where Siwon and Kyuhyun are sitting on, while the other members are weirdly lining up behind their leader.

Before Leeteuk starts talking, Kangin takes place besides him on the table and when the older shoots him a look, the latter crosses his arms over his chest and simply says “I’m your right hand, I should take notes of this”

The leader just rolls his eyes at him, but once again he scuffs in annoyance when he’s being cut off again.

“I know the whole story in case they choose to lie!”

Heechul defends, not noticing how Kyuhyun is now glaring at him and probably cursing at him under his gritted teeth.

“Anyway” He shakes his head before turning to face the nervous love birds.

“You two are dating now?”

The question makes Kyuhyun more nervous. He clenches hard on Siwon’s hand that’s still entwined with his, while lowering his gaze to his lap.

“Yes”

Siwon, who’s watching from the side, can only beam at his blushing boyfriend, but he knows how much Leeteuk’s opinion means to him and so he’s beginning to feel nervous as well.

“Siwon-ah”

Leeteuk calling his name snaps him out of his thoughts. He turns to face him, looking at him with determination.

“What is Kyuhyun to you?”

“My love” He says without hesitation that makes all the members aw at him. Kyuhyun on the other hand is still looking at his sweaty hand, his lips twitching into a small smile, but his nervousness doesn’t allow him to enjoy Siwon’s words to him.

Leeteuk slowly nods then he looks at Kyuhyun and asks “What about you Kyun-ah? What is Siwon to you?”

The maknae slowly raises his head, shyly looking at Siwon first, noticing the sparkle in the latter’s eyes that always manage to give him courage. He then averts his gaze to Leeteuk and confidently admits…

My everything”

Again the room goes all ‘aw’ and ‘how cute’ especially when Siwon shows them one of the broaden smiles they have ever seen.

The younger’s free hand cups their entwined ones, rubbing Kyuhyun’s knuckles before lifting them to his lips, pressing a tender kiss on them.

“Why have you never told me about this? Why have you been suffering alone all this time?”

Leeteuk sadly asks, the question mostly directed to the maknae. His heart aches a little when he tries to imagine what his dongsaeng might’ve gone through. Donghae filled him in that morning about the whole matter, mostly what Hyukjae told him, and so the leader can’t help but feel guilty about not being able to protect him.

“I wasn’t proud of myself for what I did. I didn’t know… I was confused. I’m sorry, hyung”

Both the leader’s and Kyuhyun’s eyes are now b with tears. Their relationship has always being special from the one with the other members, and so the older feels sad that the maknae didn’t feel like he can talk to him about all of this.

“I’m just glad you had Hyukjae”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen and he quickly turns to stare at Hyukjae who throws his arms in the air while shaking his head as if telling him he didn’t say anything.

“I accidently heard you one day”

“What? When?” Kyuhyun asks confused, his watery eyes focusing on the dejected look on his hyung’s face that’s making his heart breaks a little.

“Hyukjae was asking you if you miss him and you said… every second of every day. I didn’t know who you were talking about then, but I was waiting for you to come to me. Guess it was too painful to talk about it”

Kyuhyun’s tears break free when Leeteuk starts crying, and he entangles himself from Siwon’s hands to kneel down in front of the older, pulling him into his embrace.

The other members start tearing up as well. They all know how Kyuhyun is so spoiled by their leader but they can’t deny they have a powerful relationship. Even Heechul is touched by the view.

“Come on you two! This is supposed to be a happy thing!” Kangin exclaims, patting both of the crying men’s back.

When Leeteuk pulls away, he stares at Kyuhyun for a second before asking him “Are you happy?”

The maknae frantically nods, earning him a wide smile from the leader. The latter ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair before turning his attention to look at Siwon who is sincerely smiling at him, hoping he will get his blessing to date his precious maknae.

“Take care of this little guy here, okay?” He protectively orders, making Kyuhyun blush as he stands up and takes his place back on the couch.

“I will, hyung” Siwon’s arm then reaches for Kyuhyun, wrapping itself around the older’s back and pulling him closer to his body. Kyuhyun doesn’t seem to mind, but the blush is there.

“So” Sungmin tries to change the gloomy mood. He claps his hands together as to get the others attention before he adds “Does this mean Siwon will be staying at the dorms?”

That makes Leeteuk bulge his eyes out at Sungmin. He abruptly stands up and while looking at the couple, he warns them with a pointed finger “If that’s the case, no sharing rooms!”

So typical from the group’s Eomma. The other members start chuckling which only makes Kyuhyun pout and buries his face deep into Siwon’s neck. The latter on the other hand is enjoying every little second because he gets to witness a very cute clingy Kyu.

“You know about… safe , right?”

“HYUNG!” Kyuhyun straightens up as he snaps at Leeteuk. He wishes the floor will split up and swallows him rather than having this embarrassing topic with his hyungs. His eyes are popping out, his whole body is burning, and Siwon giggling by his side is not helping.

Siwon hisses in pain when Kyuhyun pinches his side. He pouts at his boyfriend but he only gets a glare from him.

“Come on now, Junsoo! The boys are all grown up” Once again Kyuhyun is appreciating how Heechul is suddenly defending him. He sweetly glances at him, but when he sees a smirk planted on the older’s face, he knows something big and dumb is gonna come out of his mouth.

“Besides, it’s a little too late for that. These two have already joined their bodies together”

Kyuhyun’s jaw is left open. He wants to retort at him or throw him some witty comment but the loud laughter coming from his band mates leaves him speechless. When he averts his gaze to look at Leeteuk, the older has a kind of shocked expression on his face that makes Kyuhyun immediately shift his gaze back to his lap.

Siwon on the other hand, is sheepishly rubbing his nape while widely smiling at his hyungs. His other arm is possessively thrown over the maknae’s shoulder, proud about his achievement.

“My little brother is all grown up!” Donghae is the first one to beam when the laughter reduce to muffled chuckles since they feel bad about embarrassing their maknae.

“Guys, guys… I have a question”

Suddenly all the room falls quiet since Yesung has a question. If weirdo Yesung has a question, then everyone should anticipate for what silly thing he will be asking this time. They all turn to look at him as he tilts his head to the side, eyes narrowed as he slowly taps his chin with his index finger. Even Kyuhyun is now staring at him, wondering what the look he’s giving him and Siwon means.

“So… WonKyu or KyuWon?”

Strangely, all the members thought it was actually a good question. Unlike Kyuhyun who is mentally slapping himself for the turn of events as he clings on to Siwon, a deep pout on his face and an annoying look in his eyes.

When Kyuhyun feels all the stares are on him now, he desperately gazes at his boyfriend, pleading him with his eyes to save him. Siwon knows now what Kyuhyun was afraid of a few minutes ago when he warned him about the teasing, so he apologetically looks at Kyuhyun, soothingly rubbing his hand over the older’s thigh and praying the stares will stop because he knows for sure that he should not answer that question if he still wants to love Kyuhyun... in bed.

Fortunately, Ryeowook with his pure heart pities them and decides to end the matter.

“Ok, dinner time. Everyone let’s go to the dining room”

At the mention of food, everyone starts running out of the living room leaving Kyuhyun and Siwon sighing in relief. They thank Ryeowook who sweetly smiles at them before heading outside as well before his hungry hyungs mess up anything in his kitchen.

Siwon and Kyuhyun are then left alone. The younger pulls the maknae into his arms, hugging him firmly and placing butterfly kisses on the crown of his head and down to his cheek.

Kyuhyun can finally calm down in Siwon’s embrace. The kisses are making him relax as he closes his eyes and buries his head in Siwon’s chest.

“Pfew, glad it’s over” The younger whispers in Kyuhyun’s ear, causing the latter to lightly tsk.

“If you think it’s over, then you know nothing about these guys!”

Siwon chuckles while leaning his back on the couch and pulling Kyuhyun with him. However, the latter has something else in mind as he straddles Siwon’s lap instead.

The younger was surprised by that act since a minute ago Kyuhyun was trying to get passed the teasing of his hyungs, now he’s pretty much giving them a chance to do so.

The maknae can sense what’s going on inside Siwon’s head. His index finger raises to touch the middle of Siwon’s knitted eyebrows, before leaning down and pressing a chaste kiss on his lips. When he pulls away, the frown is gone and replaced by the younger’s dimpled smile.

“When they’re hungry they become like beasts!”

Siwon giggles at how his boyfriend is referring to his hyungs, but he gladly pulls him by the nape to capture his lips. His teeth are hitting the older’s, emitting a whimper from both of their throats. From there, the two simply play around with each other’s lips, enjoying and savoring the other’s taste.

Kyuhyun’s tongue traces Siwon’s bottom lip asking for entrance but the younger decides to by refusing to give him way. He can feel the maknae pouting against his lips which immediately manages to make him surrender and part his lips.

When the maknae’s tongue eagerly slips inside Siwon’s mouth, roaming the hot cavern and emitting a loud moan of pleasure from him, the younger snakes his hands under the older’s shirt, rubbing small circles on his flesh. The latter’s arms lift to cross tightly around Siwon’s neck, deepening the kiss even more.

Siwon is the one who breaks the kiss when he feels acting up. He withdraws his hands and waits for Kyuhyun to regulate his breathing.  When he does, Kyuhyun shyly smiles while resting his forehead on the younger’s. He can’t help but press another peck on his boyfriend’s lips before pulling away and standing up. He stretches his arm for Siwon and the latter takes it with a smirk as he pulls Kyuhyun back into his lap, immediately crashing their lips together.

Siwon takes control this time as he lets his tongue invade Kyuhyun’s mouth and freely play inside, not leaving an inch untouched and causing the maknae to let out several groans especially when his own member is now twitching up.

They have to pull away eventually because they know where their make out will lead them. Reluctantly, Kyuhyun stands up again, shooting Siwon an apologetically look that the latter receives with a whine before he stands up as well and they head to the dining room to join the others.


More teasing will be coming up in the next chapter ;D

Again... I keep on saying this will be the last ever since chap22 >_<
But I blame you for it! Your beautiful -demanding- comments make me hang on to this fic a little longer ^^

Btw, Thank you for supporting my new story even though it's not even updated yet! :D
 I LoVe YoU