Chapter 65

Protect your hyung

5 years later

“Is she okay?” “I think you guys better come over here.She’s been feeling sick all day and she hasn’t left the bathroom yet.” “Did you guys eat seafood or something recently?” “Yeah we did.We went out yesterday since it was Valantine’s day and we ate sea food soup.” Eunjae came out of the bathroom holding a wet cloth onto her forehead.Her face was all white and she looked so skinny.”Oh she’s out.Honey are you okay?" "I'm tired."she said with a sigh "It'll pass soon honey.Do you want to talk to your appa?He's on the phone.” “Yeah.I’m coming.” She went over to where Yongguk was standing up and sat next to him taking the phone into her shaky hand.”Hey appa.” “Hi baby.Are you okay?” Eunhyuk cooed over the phone.”Yeah appa.I’m fine.I think I got food poison or something.” “Do you want me to come over and give you a check up?” “Could you come tomorrow? I have to go to work today.”She said while sighing.Donghae suddenly was heard speaking loudly on the phone and said “You can’t go to work being this sick !” “But-“ “But nothing you’re sick so you gotta stay home.” “Ughh fine. I’ll call Sandeul maybe he'll come too.He said he’s free today and I need him to help me carry something.” “Okay then.I won’t be coming though. Eunhyuk will come since I have to go to work very soon.” “Okay appa.See you later then. Byee.” “Bye baby.” She hung up and then got up to drink some water after Yongguk had left to go shop for some groceries ”Oh.I almost forgot that I have to call Sandeul.”

“What did you say that you want me to buy?”Sandeul listened attentively to what Eunjae was telling him while he scribbled down something on a piece of paper.”Got it.I’ll be right over.Man I've never been so excited in my life!”He hung up and then looked at Himchan who was sleeping. He carssed his face and then kissed him on the cheek.When he stood up and was about to leave Himchan called him "S-Sandeul?Where are you going?" "Hey baby. I was going to Eunjae's house she said she needed some help." "Then I'll come too." Himchan said while rubbing his sleepy eyes. "If you're still sleepy I could go on my own." "But it's your once in a while day off.If I don't come we won't be able to spend any time together at all today." "Well...if you insist let's go.But first I have to tell you something." "What?" "So here's the thing-"

”We're here.” "We?" "Himchan and me." "Does he know?" "Well...you see." "Yes I do know." "*sigh* fine.Did you bring the thing?” “Ohh yeay here it is."He said as he handed to object to her."Now go,go,go.” “I can’t! My appa is coming over to do a check up on me.” “But he’s not here yet anyway so go in.If he'll come we'll try to cover up for you.” “Okay.I’ll be out in a second.” She went in the bathroom and a door bell could be heard instantly. Sandeul ran to the front door and opened it revealing Eunhyuk’s worried face. ”Okay.I’m here.Where is my baby?” “She’s in the bathroom right now.” “I can’t believe she got food poison.That damn restaurant.” “Mhm.It hasn’t happened to me yet.Is it that bad?” “Of course.You barf all the time and poop.You can’t restrain yourself.” “Oh wow.Would you like something to drink? Himchan is here too.” "Something cold please. I've been getting these flashes recently. Am I getting too old?" "Who's old?"Himchan said as Eunhyuk sat down next to him."Me Himchan.Do I look old? I do don't I ? Look.Am I getting wrinkles? Tell me I'm not." "No you're not Eunhyuk-sshi.You're as handsome as ever." Himchan said as Eunhyuk puffed up his chest and cleared his throat.At that moment Eunjae came out of the bathroom and she waved at her appa.”Hi appa.How are you?” “I’m fine baby.Are you feeling better now?” “Yeah a bit.” “Why don’t you sit down so we could start with the check up?”

She did as she was told and before she knew it Eunhyuk was checking up on her.He checked her temperature and it was a bit high.He was about to start touching her tummy when she bit her lip and then she backed away from him.”What is it baby?Are you feeling sick again?” “Appa I-I...I think I have to go...burf.” she stood up and ran to the bathroom.Eunhyuk was feeling very sad now. His daughter was sick and he had caused her pain becuase he checked her stomach."I'm so sorry Eunjae." he said as he ran over to the bathroom door but nothing could be heard. Himchan went next to him and patted his back while Sandeul said "I'm sure she'll be all right. Let's just sit down and wait for her to come back out." The three of them sat down on the couch and waited till Eunjae came out again. They thought they'd find her pale face but instead they found a smiling Eunjae. "Guys I have to tell you something."She said as she hid her hands behind her back."What is it?" Eunhyuk said as he was about to stand up but was pulled back down by the other two. "I'm pregnant." Eunhyuk's eyes were about to pop out from their place and Sandeul together with Himchan started jumping up and down in happiness.”You? P-p-p-pregnant?” “Yes I went in the bathroom to see what the result was and it's positive. Look.”She said as she showed him the pregnancy test that marked positive. Eunhyuk continued staring at her in disbelief and she went over to hug him and he hugged her back still speech less.

When Eunhyuk finally came to his senses he let go of his daughter and started jumpinng along to the two uncle that were behind him.The three of them started jumping around making sure to not bump into Eunjae while jumping like maniacs and she just looked at them pleased with their reaction.”Wait till you tell Donghae and Yongguk.Where is Yongguuk anyway?” “He went out to buy food for us a bit before Sandeul and Himchan came in came.” “Ohh so will you tell him today?” “Yeah but first I want to tell appa Donghae.” Eunhyuk nodded and she picked up her phone and called Donghae’s cell phone number putting it on loud speaker so that everyone could hear what he'll say.”Hey baby.Did appa come to do the check up?” “Yes appa.” “Honey I’m here.” “Oh Hyukkie. Hearing your voice has made my mood much better already.” “Wait till you hear what Eunjae wants to say to you.” “What is it?” “Appa...I’m pregnant.You’re going to be a grandfather.” “...” they heard a moment of silence but then it came. ”WO HO HO HO HO OH OHOHOHOHOHO.NURSE KIM I’M GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHERR WAHAHAHAHHHAHAH.” “Appa calm down.” “I can’t baby.My baby’s gonna have a baby.I’m so happy.” “Honey.We’re gonna become grandparents.” “And we're gonna become uncles.” “Sandeullie and Himchan you’re there too?? We’re gonna have a new addition to our family now !”

“A-A new addition?"Yongguk said as he looked at all of them in shock and surprise at the same time."You...You’re pregnant?with my...c-child?” Yongguk said with a grocery bag in his hand while he started turning a little white.”Yes Yonggukie.You’re gonna be a daddy.” “I-I think I’m gonna faint now...”Yongguk said as he fell to the ground,his groceries flying everywhere. ”Sandeul and Eunhyuk went over to help Yongguk since he was out cold while Eunjae just moved closer seeing the other two panic while she smiled at the scene and said to Himchan with a big smile on her face ”Guess I’m going to have to start taking care of two babies from now on hehehehe.”

2 years after the baby was born

"Okay guys I'm going to the super market for a bit. Take good care of Chueng Hee and remember don't let him get anywhere near pointy things.Got it?" "Yes ma'am" Sandeul and Himchan said as they held Eunjae's son in their arms. "I left some food for you two in the fridge.Are you guys sure you two can do it?" "Aishh. Just gooo. It's the first time you're leaving him with any one so I guess it's only nautral that you're worried." It was true. She never left Cheung Hee with anyone without being there herself. Only with her parents.She was just too over protactive of her baby. "O-okay. I will go but I'll call you in five minutes." "Will you even arrive there in five minutes?" "I'll call while driving." "I hope you won't kill anyone" Himchan said as he took the baby out of Sandeul's hands. "Oh believe me I will if he gets hurt. Okay bye now." 

She left before she could change her mind and turn back. Himchan and Sandeul were playing with baby Chueng Hee when Sandeul got up. "God.I'm so hungry today." "Keep eating like that. You were too skinny before." "I know I know. I think I'm getting a tummy."he said as he lifted his shirt and a small round tummy could be seen. "You look like you're in your early stages of pregnancy. ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?"Himchan's eyes grew bigger while Sandeul face palmed himself "One. I'm a guy I can't get pregnant. Two. I wouldn't get pregnant even if I could and wanted too." "Why not?" "I'm always on top and you're always the bottom so it would be you who would get pregnant. Not me." "I've been top before too." "Yeah like two times. The first being seven years ago and the second a few months ago." "Well they still count!" "They do but not as much as mine." "Pff...It would be great if you really were pregnant."Himchan said as he sighed "Why would I be the mother?" "Cause you're more loving and caring then me." "Well I guess you're right." Himchan kissed Sandeul's neck from behind while the baby clung to his shirt. 

Sandeul was happy. It felt like he and Himchan had their own little family even if the baby wasn't theirs. He liked this warm feeling he was getting from the two idiots that were behind his back. "Looks like he needs a diaper change."Sandeul said as he smelt the horrible smell coming from Cheung Hee's pants "Are you gonna change him?"Himchan said as he held him out towards Sandeul. "Hell no you do it. It's your turn. I changed him the last time we were here." "Ughh fine I'll do it." He layed him down on the table and got the things that he needed to get him cleaned. He started taking off his pants and by the time they were off his face was already green. "You okay?" "I-I can do it." he said as he took off the diaper as well. He started wiping his small bottom and when he was done he sighed out in relief. "Thank god that's over with now-oh oh noooo stooop." Himchan screamed as Cheung Hee started peeing in his face."He dislikes you." " stooop." He screamed out loud as the long pee came to an end.

"...." Cheung Hee said as he repeated what Himchan had said. "What did you say?" ". ." he repeated. "You're in deep ."Sandeul said from behind him. "SHUT UP!!" he screamed and soon the new words were added to his small vocabulary. ". Shut up. Up ." "Ahh F***" "F***" he repeated. "I'd stop talking if I were you. He seems to have taken a liking to the bad words you say." "I hope he won't continue saying that in front of Eunjae."

"Hey guys I'm back." Eunjae yelled from the door."O-oh you're back fast." "Yeah. Thanks for taking care of him.Where's momma's little boy?Come to momma. Come to momma." She cooed as she picked him up and cradeled him. "Momma" the young boy said. He muffled something in her chest but no one understood what he said. "What was that Cheung Hee?What do you want to tell mommy?" "F***" "What?" "F***" he said it as clear as crystal.She looked at Himchan and glared at him than said "Looks like uncle Himchan has gotten a case of the naughty mouth again and you got his virus." "Don't look at me...IT WAS HIM." he said as he pointed at Sandeul. The latter just crossed his arms and looked at Himchan in disbelief. "I can't believe you sometimes. We all know that you're the one who has a dirty mouth and not me!" "Yeah Himchan. No use denying it." "W-ugh...It wasn't my fault he peed all over me and they came out on their own." " Yeah keep making up excuses you little ."

". ." Cheung Hee said after Eunjae. "Huh. Looks like I'm not the only one that has a naughty mouth doesn't it Cheung Hee baby." Himchan cooed at him while the baby giggled."Don't coo at my baby. You bad uncle." "I'm not a bad uncle! I love Cheung Hee very much he's my only nephew!" "Oh is that so?!?" They continued arguing and Sandeul took the baby out of her hands.They looked at each other and Sandeul started playing with him "Who's your favourite uncle? Who is it? It's me right? Say Sandeul. Sandeul." "San.San." "That's a good boy. You're my favourite nephew too. Oh how I wish you were my kid." Sandeul said as he smiled at Cheung Hee lovingly."San." 'Maybe one day me and Himchan could get married and we'd adopt a kid too. I hope that day comes soon.' he said to himself.

Himchan and Eunjae continued arguing....

Sandeul daydreamed of marrying Himchan...                                                                                                              and adopting a kid on day and Cheung Hee?

He was thinking about where his favourite rattle had disappeared off to....

Everyone was lost in his own little world of thought.

Some happy.

Others a bit angry.

But in the end they still all loved each other dearly.