Chapter 2

The Horrors of Love

CL POV

I feel really bad that Bom Unnie has to stay home all by herself to look after the dogs. Should I get Seungri to help her? No way!! I am not going to let that erted panda near my Unnie!

"Unnie!" Minzy called me."Jiyong oppa is here to collect you and gave Gaho to Bom Unnie. Oh, and Dara Unni is gone on her date too, so Boss is here as well."

"Mmm, tell him I'm coming!"I shouted. I quickly appplied some foundation and some lipgloss, grabbed my bag and ran out of the door. I quickly said bye to Bom Unnie and Minji. Outside I saw Jiyong Oppa waiting outside his car.

" Hey baby girl!" He greeted me with a peck on my lips.

"Annyeong Oppa" I cooed. I hopped into his car on the front seat and put my seatbelt on.

"Ready to do?" He asked.

"Neh" So he started the engine and started to drive. Since the journey will be long I started dozing off.

Dara POV

"Omo! We're here already!!" I cheered. I quickly scrambled out of Bae's car and started running towards the cinema.

"Wait up, Jagiya!" Bae said as he started to walk up to me.

"Aishhh! Pali! We need to get the good seats!" I moaned. I also wanted to get some soda and popcorn but we might already be late for the movie.

"Don't worry," he assured me." We're right on time" He gave me a cute eye smile that melts my heart everytime. No wonder I fell for him! We held each others hands and lined up to get some snacks and the tickets. We then went over to our front row seats. I burried my head into his chest and the movie began.

Minzy POV

What should I wear for my date with Daesung Oppa?!! All my Unnies are on dates except from Bommie Unnie but she's busy with Gaho and Boss, so she can't help me decide what to wear! In the end I decided to wear a NY t-shirt, ripped jeans and addidas sneakers. HONK HONK! OMG! THATS DAESUNG OPPA! OTTEOKE?! I quickly ran out of my room and said bye to Bommie Unnie. Then I saw Daesung waving at me like a mad person, but he's still cute! :*

"Minzy ah! Annyeong!" He said. He opened the front seat of the car door and motioning me to get inside.

"Annongasaeyo Oppa," I greeted him shyly. Oh gosh! When was I this shy! I'm the dacing maknae, for goodness sakes!

"Oppa where are we going?" He looked at me, excitedly.

" To the..... FUNFAIR!!" I screamed jumping up and down on my seat.

"OMG! OPPA YOUR THE BEST!" I shouted.

"Hehehe! I know" He smirked.

Bom POV

I feel so lonely! I texted Siwon Oppa if he wanted to come over but he has to go to a family dinner.:( And I have to look after the dogs! 

"Gaho! Boss! Want to play hide and seek!" I asked. Argghh what am I doing!? Talking to some dogs! But then suddenly I had a flashback.

"No!Shoot me! Not my baby! I BEG YOU!" A beutiful woman was crying and inside her arm was a baby. A masked man took a look at the lady and the baby. The lady's dress was torn and covered in blood while the baby started to cry. The masked man took out a gun and shot the woman. She immediently collapsed. The man caught the baby in his arms.

"Now she's dead, what am I going to do with you?" He smirked. He placed her in the back of his car and drove off

What did I just see? I was unaware I had tears in my eyes. Who were those people? Did it really happen? The I remembered about Gaho and Boss. I started looking for them around the house but they were no where to be seen.

"Oh no! Jiyoung and Youngbe will kill me!" I started packnicking. Then I realised the door was opened and a strong smell of dog poo was left behind.

"Oh no! Please don't tell me they went outside!" I quickly put on my jacket and ran out of the house.

"GAHO! BOSS!" I screamed. People passing by gave me wierd looks.

"Looking for these?" A deep voice came behind me. I turned around to see who it was and my eyes widened in suprise.