FLASHBACK

Unthinkable

"Carlo, what are you doing here?" I said wondering why he was next to me when i woke up

"Bebs, i came here when you were still sleeping, i wanted to see if you would like waking up next to me" He kisses me.

"Aw, baby thats sweet" I get up

"Well bebs" He stops me. "stay there" and i see him get up and go in front of me with white roses as he knelt down and opened a velvet box "Bebs, i love you with all my heart, and i would love to grow old with you..." he lookes up "Will you marry me?"

When he said those words all i thought of was gerald, i mean i love carlo but not as much as i love gerald. i know its wrong.

"Kim" i can hear him say my name over and over again

"what? huh?" finally getting back to my senses. "Carlo..." he gets up "Can I have time to think about this?"

"what?! what do you need to think about?"

"Everything!" I get up "stop yelling at me, you have no right to yell at me." i looked down "this is why i need to think about it! You yell, youre violent and who knows, what if i do get married with you and you end up abusing me!"

"You know what.." He drops the flower & the ring on my table "I'll leave this here, and you will think about it" He storms out

What am i gonna do? I dont know what to do?

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Goodmorning princess!" It was gerald..

"Hi." I didnt want to sound like i was crying.

"What's wrong?" He sounded worried "Tell me"

"Nothing.. can you come right now?"

"actually, im turning to your street right now" He said with a lil giggle

"okay, see you"

*hangs up*

Five minutes later, gerald arrived.

"Hi again" He said to me with a kiss on the cheeks

"Hi, listen ge" i looked down.

I can see him looking around my room, and saw the flowers and the ring

"Youre gonna marry him.." He said looking at me "you promised me you'll give us a chance..but you're gonna marry him"

"Ge.. Please just listen" I tried hugging him but he wont let me "i said i needed time to think"

"Well, if you do then ill just leave.." He walks out.

Ouch, now i really dont know what to do..

I decided to take a shower to clear things, as i walked out my room, i saw gerald on the couch.

"I thought you left."

"well, i did leave your room." He gets up "Now, tell me you're decision.. are you gonna marry him?"

"Yes." he sat back down "I am, gerald."

I felt like my world came crashing down when i broke his heart.

_____________________________________________________________________

And then it goes back to chapter 1. sorry, if its a bit messy.