FOUR

Unthinkable

I woke up from a sound of my phone ringing. I didn't bother to even look at it cause i knew who it would be.

"ge.." i turn to the side.

He wasnt there..I felt paper on his pillow

K,

I went out to go get breakfast, you were sleeping like an angel so i didnt want to bother you.

You're so beautiful baby, be back soon.

Love G.

All I can do is smile. Way to start a morning right kimmy?

I decided to take a shower and get our things ready. Im so excited to see our house.

I could hear my phone ringing so i decided to look to see who was calling me..

Carlo.

I didnt know if i should answer it, so i just watched it ring.

ding ding

From: Carlo

Kim, no. please. we need to talk about this. please.

I didnt want to reply. I dont want anything to get in the way right now. Im happy. Why can't they see that?

I sat by the window thinking of what i should do when i heared Gerald opened the door.

"Goodmorning kim!" he kissed me and puts down the food he bought "Lets eat"

I was quiet throughout breakfast "Ge.." i looked up at him "Carlo called.."

i could see his mood changed and looked up at me "What did he say?"

"I didnt want to deal with him right now, i dont know im confused"

"what?" He said dropping his fork "you're confused? as in you dont know what you want?"

"i..." He cuts me off

"You just told me you wanted to be with me.... you just told me kim." He stands up and ready to walk out the door

"I know, please.. just listen" I grabbed his arm

"I need some fresh air" He walks out the hotel door

I cried as soon as he walked out, i love him i really do. But i love carlo. I can't hurt carlo. But i can't hurt Gerald...

Hours passed.. and gerald still didnt come back...

To Gerald:

Gerald..we need to talk...please come back

After half an hour, i heard the door open...

As soon as i saw him, i ran to him and hugged him...

"Gerald, please listen. I am confused, i am. but you should worry about anything baby. i came with you remember? im here... with you" I felt him kiss me.

He deepeds the kiss and said "Im sorry i walked out on you"

"Just shut up and kiss me" I feel him carrying me to the bed.

The kiss became more passionate, soon after he slipped his hands in my shirt and took it off...
 as i did to his... moments after.. we began dancing to the rhythm of love.