ONE

Unthinkable

"Kim, please." He said to me while kneeling on the floor crying.

"Im sorry Ge, im doing everything i could."

"Carlo doesnt deserve you kim, i love you, you can't get married kim, please"

"you have to go, please ge. please go." I was already in tears but all i can do is to push him out my door.

"kim, you cant do this, please" hugging my waist.

"i dont love you anymore, gerald leave please." i couldnt look at him, i just cant.

he has to accept that i dont love him, so he'll go away. but god knows how much i love this man. I started to cry more.

"kim, thats not true" hes stands up and holds my face "look me in the eyes and tell me you dont love me"

"go." i pushed him away.

"kim, i know you still love me. i can feel it. kim please dont marry this guy. you're not gonna be happy with him"

"how would you know that?"

"cause you love me.."he paused "kim, ill be waiting at the airport with 2 tickets tonight at 10pm. please, i know this is wrong but please, runaway with me"

i was in shocked, i didnt know what to do or say.

"bye gerald." I said closing the door.

I love you gerald i really do.

i looked out the window and saw his car was not parked anymore, i started crying more.

and from the moment on, i knew what i wanted to do, i grabbed all of my clothes and the things i need and gathered it all together.

I was ready. I can't live without gerald, i really cant. I took off my engagement ring put it on top of a letter and the next thing i knew i was driving to the airport.
 

_________________________________________________________________________________--

What you guys think? GO GO or NO NO? hehe