Final.

My Heart That Only Sees You

 

 
 
You looked happy with him,
 
 
And i try to be happy too even though i'm not.
 
 
 
You looked prettier,
 
 
 
 
 
Wait,
 
 
 
Not prettier,
 
 
 
But more beautiful than before.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your eyes sparkling everytime you smile or laugh. You have heavy long black hair. And your skin so smooth. You changed a lot and i love it.
 
 
 
 
But the ring that i gave you no longer in your finger, that's our couple rings. It has been replaced by the ring that he gave to you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And today you looked extremely gorgeous with your wedding dress. Yeah, today is your wedding. You smiled beautifully while walking in the aisle with your father beside you. I wish i were him, waiting for you in the altar, and marry you today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jung Yunho, do you accept her in all her forms? Promise that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love and love her as much as she deserves?" the minister said firmly
 
 
 
 
"i do.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiffany Hwang, do you accept him in all his forms? Promise that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love and love him as much as he deserves?"
 
 
 
 
 
"i-i do.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I watched you and him leaned closer and closer until your lips met with his. Both of you kissed passionately as everybody in this room cheers happily to see it. While me, i don't know why tears rolling down my cheeks. I shed it few times, but it didn't stop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My cousin, or you can call him your husband asking me to sing a song for your wedding. I want to reject, but i have no heart to do that seeing his happy face.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sitting on the chair in front of the piano, ready to play it along with my song. Wait, not my song but our song. Yeah, i'm going to sing our favorite song which we usually sang in the past.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I took a deep breath, and stole a glance at you before i start. I forced a smile but you didn't return the smile you hung your head low.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Where you are, I will be there too..
 
Where you go, I will go there too..
 
 
 
I smile for you every day, I pray for you
 
With thoughts of you, I fall asleep, I open my eyes as I call for you
 
You protect me by my side and you embrace me
 
You are my heaven...'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tiff.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"Some people say they love their couple till the end of the world, but I don’t. I want to love you beyond the end of the world.."
 
 
"aww, i love you, Jessie.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'You’re my only one way
 
Only for you – I am thankful that I am next to you
 
You’re the only one babe
 
You taught me love in this harsh world
 
I am happy with you alone
 
 
 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
 
If we’re together we will never cry never never cry
 
 
 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
 
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
 
Forever, together – never gonna be alone...'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you, Tiffany. And as long as we are together, I have everything I need.."
 
 
 
"you know i love you too, Jessie.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'I breathe in your arms, we kiss in your arms
 
When I hear your voice, it feels like I’m dreaming
 
I can tell from your eyes, I can tell about your love
 
You are my heaven
 
 
 
 
You’re my only one way
 
Only for you – I am thankful that I am next to you
 
You’re the only one babe
 
You taught me love in this harsh world
 
I am happy with you alone...'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you not because you are beautiful, Tiffany. But because you made my life beautiful.."
 
 
 
"aww, Jessie ~ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Heaven – my only person, yes the person who will protect me
 
Any sadness, any pain
 
If only I’m with you
 
I’m not jealous of anyone else
 
Hold my two trembling hands
 
Because the reason I live is you...'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
I avoided your gaze, i didn't want you to look at me in the eyes. Because the song that you sang earlier reminded me of our memories in the past, and it makes me want to cry everytime i remember about us. That's why i didn't want you to looked at my eyes, because i could cry just because seeing your eyes which stared at me sadly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yunho is talking with his friends from college, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind.
 
 
 
 
 
"hey.." 
 
 
 
 
"Jessie?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You handed me a pink flower, the name is Carnation. You smiled sweetly as i sniffed the sent of the flower.
 
 
 
 
 
"congratulation.."
 
 
 
"thank you.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Silent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"uhm,Jessie, i'm sorry.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"sssh, don't feel guilty. Everyone have their own choice, included you. You have your own choice, and it's okay if i'm not your choice. Even though it hurts but I learn to let you go like what you want me to do.." 
 
 
 
"Jess-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sica-ah, let's go! It's time for you to leave. Your departure is 30 minutes from now.." 
 
 
 
"arasso, wait a minute, auntie.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"where will you go?"
 
 
 
 
"somewhere.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You smiled, but i know this time your smile is a force smile. You then walked away slowly and i was about to chased you, telling you to stay, but my friend came suddenly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"wow, Fany, such a beautiful flower.."
 
 
"thanks, Sunny.." 
 
 
"who give it to you?"
 
 
"uhm, my friend.."
 
 
"owh, you know the meaning of this flower, Fany?"
 
 
"no.."
 
 
"it means 'I will never forget you'.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After heard what Sunny said i hurriedly exited this room to chase after you, leaving Sunny dumbfounded with my action. Although it's a bit hard to run with this dress but i don't care, i have to find you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You almost got into car, but i shouted your name and you turned around with surprise look. I walked towards you, and you did the same. I hugged you immadiately, and you hugged me back. We stayed like this for awhile until your aunt called you and told you that you really have to go now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i have to go.." you cupped my face
 
 
 
"will you come back?" i touched your hand which is currently in my face
 
 
 
 
"i don't know.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica!! C'mon!!" 
 
 
 
"yes, auntie!! Hold on a minute.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"be happy, Tiffany. He's a great guy, i'm sure he'll take care of you and treat you better.."
 
 
 
"I'm sorry if i'm not good enough for you all this time. And thank you for been a part of my life. I love you so much, Tiff.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jess-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"good bye.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that, you turned around and walked towards the car. Leaving me here without giving me a chance to talk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica!!! Please come back!! I'll be waiting for you here!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I shouted and you turned around, your aunt looked at us confusedly but i didn't care. All i care now is you. You smiled at me while shed your tears. Then you proceeded to enter the car.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Jessica Jung!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love you too, Tiffany Hwang. And i'll always be. Because my heart that only sees you will never replace you with someone else.   -Jess
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry it's not happy ending ._.
I probably make a sequel for this story, do you think i should make the sequel?
Comment if you want a sequel :)