One.

My Heart That Only Sees You

 

 
 
 
People said that i'm lucky. Yes i am, i'm the luckiest person ever. Lucky to have you that make me be the happiest person in the whole world. I love you, and only you until whenever.
 
 
 
It's hard to get you, that's why people said that i'm lucky. I was a coward at first because you were straight. But then i tried to confessed you. 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried thrice and i've been rejected twice, i knew that you were afraid of many things, you were afraid to what people would think about us, you were afraid that i might hurt you, and you were afraid you would against the rules of your parents. But i understood, so i tried again for the third time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"perhaps, you think that it's a mistake. But no, i never think that loving you is a mistake.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was about to left you that day because you didn't say anything in response. But you grabbed my hand suddenly and hugged me from behind. I turned around, you told me to stay and i did it. You said that you were ready to lived this cruel life together with me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You ran from your house, and chose to stayed with me in my apartment. It's not that big, but not too small. It fitted for the two of us. I was very happy to spent my time with you. You're all i need. I love every single things of you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany Hwang. 
 
 
 
 
 
You're my life.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everything seemed so perfect with you by my side. We've been together for 3 years, and my love for you grew stronger each day. My heart that only sees you, never could replace you by anyone. You changed me into a better one. From the cold person that everybody said, to the friendlier. From the stubborn one to the humble. And from the selfish girl to the warm-hearted.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But now, those perfect moment with you, are just a memory. We're not like what we are before. There's some space between us, you ignored me. And I didn't know what happened to us until i found out that you cheated on me. You didn't love me anymore. I'm no longer in your heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That day when i found you with a man, hugging each other tight and both of you said that you love each other, my heart suddenly broke into billion pieces. I couldn't hear anything, my head was spinning faster, my tears didn't stop escaped from my eyes, my body trembled uncontrollably, my knees were weak.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'd better be blind rather than seeing you hugged him. I'd better be deaf rather than hearing them saying i Love You to each other. And i'd better die knowing that you don't love me anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wanted to yell at you, and asked you why you cheated on me. But there's something which keep telling me to pretend that i didn't know about all this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do i do wrong, Tiffany? 
 
 
 
 
 
Why did you do this to me?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You came home and snapped me back into reality. You looked at me with unreadable expression, but i tried my best to smile. I smiled at you, but you didn't smile back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i need to go.." you said as you headed to the bedroom
 
 
"where w-"
 
 
"i need to go, and maybe i'll never come back.." you cut me off
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I never prepared myself for this. I never thought that she would leave me this soon. It's just a nightmare, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"but why?" 
 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Jessica. I can't stay with you any longer.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You even called me not by my nickname that you gave. I lost my sanity just hearing that words from you. It's a hundred times worse than seeing you hugging with someone else. I felt like i've been deaf already.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i thought you would stay with me forever. What did i do wrong, Tiff? Just tell me and i'll change.." I could feel tears flowing down my cheeks
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"it's not you, Sica. It's me, i don't love you anymore.." you packed your belongings and dragged your luggage to the front door
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I grabbed your hand and held it tightly, trying to stop you from leaving. But my grip didn't too tight, because i didn't want to hurt your hand. So it's easy for you to pulled your hand from my grip.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"please, Tiffany. Don't leave me.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"........"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i know that i'm not the only one for you, but you're the only one for me. So please, don't leave me. I love you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You ignored me who already got on my knees, begging you not to go. You walked away while dragging your luggage, without even looking back at me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"please..... I love you, Tiffany..... I love you so much.... I'll do anything.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"anything?" you turned around suddenly
 
 
 
 
 
"yes, Tiff. Anything.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"then, let's break up and let me go.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You continued to walk, and i managed to got up. I tried to chased you, but i was too late. You've entered a car which parked in front of this building, and left me alone here, suffering because of you.