Park In Ha

Let Out The Prince
PARK IN HA's  POV

06:34 am

"Hmmm..." I woke up and mumbled as I hear loud footsteps outside my room.

What's that awful smell coming from our house? I felt my nose scrunched up from smelling it. Well, nevermind that smell... 

So early in the morning, I don't want to get up yet. My eyes are still closed. I rolled, my back lying on the bed. Then I heard a high-pitched voice.

"There you are! My life savior!" Oh, its just my unnie... 

I laid there for a little while, still sleepy. It's Saturday anyway. My Saturday's are supposed to be spent lying on my comfie heavenly bed. 

Me and my bed. My bed and me. Yeah, living the good life.

"Life..."

"There you are!"

"My life savior!"

"....life savior!"

My eyes quickly opened up like a lightning after recalling what my unnie said. I stood up and ran outside my bedroom like my life depended on it.

And there she is... 

Back-facing me...

With her wierd spy pose and holding our last stock of fire extinguisher...

Our last stock. 

Do you know how much one cost?! Expensive, I tell you!

'*ANDWAEEEEEEEE!* I'm screaming inside my head!

Not again! I should've known this will happen. I mean, this ALWAYS happen! 

I stared at our "kitchen". My eyes are so wide that I can clearly see the disaster she made.

"OH. MY. GOSH." I heard myself saying. 

I'm utterly speechless... 

She turned, looking at me... 

I looked back at her. Then look again at our burned stove with a burned pan with a burned egg. All covered up in white foam from the extinguisher. Then back at her...

"Oy, In Ha! You're early this day." She said with a smile.

Ani. I can't blame her... Even though she's a walking disaster, she's still my precious Unnie. 

I calmed myself. I let the words flow in my mouth... It's the only thing I can say to her right now.

"What did you do.... AGAIN?" 

Yeah, you're not mistaken. 

Again. 

This happens every single day. Just different situations. Take this for an example:

1. Forgetting she's cooking something, that leads to burning our kitchen. Like what happened today.

2. Almost burning our school every Chemistry period. Our school facility got used to it, so they have a huge stocks of fire extinguishers just for her. School's quite rich, eh?

3. Her mobile phone exploded then started to smoke fire when she used it near a gasoline station.Although, that was really funny!  Luckily, she dropped it before it exploded. It happened just last week.

Most of her disaster's are mostly fire-related. She still do normal disasters.

So back to the present. We're now cleaning the mess she'd done.

"Unnie~" I called her out.

"Neh?" She answered back. She stopped scrubbing the burned pan then looked at me.

"The stove is not working anymore. We should go to the mall to buy a new one. Oh! And your- I mean, OUR "life saviour" is all used up."

Life Savior is equals to fire extinguisher... Remember that okay?

"Neh! Arasso!" She once again smile. I smiled back too.

Hmmm... Well, I just hope that we won't be encountering another problem today. I mean, I think I've had the start of my day. This day isn't still in half but I'm surely dead tired cleaning this kitchen of ours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of scrubbing, washing, swiping, and throwing off the kitchen's mess. I went back to my bedroom to take a shower. 

I went out out my bathroom feeling fresh. I took a step and I felt that I stepped on a paper. I picked it up.

It was our family's picture. Our picnic day. Me and my unnie were still kids at that time. In the middle was me, being all smiley with a missing tooth on front. Sitting beside my right was Byul unnie having an uneasy face. Ever since we were kids, she's not fond of the flashes of cameras. Then there was dad, not looking at the camera but instead lovingly-looking at our mom whose smiling beautifully. 

I frowned. Tears starts to form on my eyes. It's been 7 months since they both died. 

*That day... That awful day...*

"Ani!" Fighting to remember that day *I have to move on! When Byul unnie sees me, she's going to be sad too,* I thought.


NO POV

The market is occupied by busy people today. The Park sisters are getting bumped by careless' people a countless of times as they arrived.

They were walking on the way to the Kitchen Ware section when they both saw a man bumped to an old lady then quickly went off. Leaving the old lady helpless at the ground.

The Park sisters didn't think twice and both hurriedly ran to the old lady. 

They helped her stand up. They were at the center of the walk way. The old lady's things were scattered on the ground too. 

"Are you okay, halmoni?" In Ha asked the old lady. The old lady just smiled and nodded in response.

Hanbyul was picking up the old lady's things while earning glares from the passerbys. 

"Mianhe... Mianhe..." Hanbyul kept saying as they glare at her. 

"Ugh~ People these days," The old lady heard In Ha hissed in annoyance.

After Hanbyul picked up everything, they walked the old lady to a place with less crowd. 

"Thank you." The old lady said. "You girls should have a reward for helping someone like me."

"Ah! Ani halmoni~ You don't have to give us any reward. A thank you should do. Keke~ ," said Hanbyul while smiling shyly.

"No. You both must have it." The old lady insisted. "But not now..." She paused. "It will be given to you at the right time."

"D-deh~" The Park sisters agreed in total confusion. Oblivious of what the old lady said.

"I must go now," said the old lady.

"Deh~! Take care halmoni~!" said the cheery Hanbyul while giving the old lady's bag back.

"Bye halmoni~!" said the smiling In Ha. They both waved goodbye at the retreating back of the lady.

The old lady secretly smiled upon turning her back. Little did they know, both their lives are going to change. Forever.







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A/N: EMEGEEEEEEED~! HAHAHA! Questiooon~! Is 'halmoni' for a stranger old lady? I'm not that sure... Anyway~ *TELL ME TELL ME ASAHDKHADKH JWO* Too lazy to check Google. BUAHAHAHA!]
PAALAM! 
BEBE SUHOOOOOOOOO~! DI PA RIN AKO MAKA-GET OVER~
 
[credits gif: http://zeinglo.tumblr.com]