Meet Our Clumsy Byul!

Let Out The Prince

NOBODY'S POV

Saturday morning for most young people are supposed to be spent lying and snoring on their heavenly bed, but not for this particular girl whose life revolves around her "heavenly" books. 

Meet Park Han Byul, the nerdiest student ever alive. Okay, maybe not the nerdiest of the whole wide world, but in her school, yes, she is. 

She woke up early just to check and study if her answers from last night we're correct. She's pretty much tired while doing her homework lastnight. So she definitely need to check if there's a mistake. And yes, it's Saturaday but in her perspective. . .

"It's better to be early than to be sorry." Yeah, that's her favorite line ever. It motivates her to be a hard-working student. 

"So, 
r ²π  is equals to-," She said, saying out loud, but then stopped when she smelled a foul odor inside their house. 


*Wait! What's that smell?* Alarmed, she immediately placed her book on the table to find that unknown scent. Her nose instinctively led her to their kitchen.

She stood there. Motionless. It took about 30 seconds for her to sink what's happening. Finally realizing, her eyes are slowly sliding out their sockets. Her jaw almost fell out from her face upon seeing a disaster that she made.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you. Even though she's the smartest on her class. She's also the most unbelievably stupidest, clumsiest, walking disaster girl you'll ever met.


BYUL'S POV

"OH MY GOD!" I shrieked after seeing what I did. I forgot that I'm cooking our breakfast. The sunny side up egg is burning!

AND THE STOVE IS ON FIRE! 

A BIG FIRE!

I'm panicking right now! 

OMO! EOTTOKKE?! EOTTOKKE?!

I am repeatingly hitting my skull using my fist while thinking of being such an ENORMOUS idiot I am today. No, not just today! I LITERALLY HAVE A SIGN STAMPED ON MY FOREHEAD EVER SINCE I WAS BORN IN THIS UNFORUNATE LIFE OF MINE SAYING "STUPID"!

Okay, must stay calm. I closed my eyes to breathe properly.

*inhale* *exhale*

* inhale* *exha-*


I opened my eyes and the fire had gotten bigger! 

ITS SPREADING OUT ON THE KITCHEN!

Babo!  WHAT AM I DOING STANDING HERE?! REALLY BABOOO!

I quickly rushed out *(still panicking)* to fill a half bucket of water.

I splashed it on the fire. *big splash*

I felt relief after splashing it... But, wait! I-It didn't work??!!

The fire is less bigger now... B-bu-but... There's still FAYEEEEEER!

OMOOOOO! I'm hysterically panicking right now! I can't go for help. I don't know anybody on our neighborhood. And besides... I'm kinda shy. >__<

"Ah!" *poof* An imaginary little lightbulb has appeared above your head.

I remember now!

WE HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER! 

I ran to our storage room to get it. After seeing it,

"There you are! My life savior." I immediately hugged it sooo tight.

I quickly ran back to our kitchen. I opened the extinguisher and it blasted through the fire. The fire was gone. Our whole kitchen is a mess. At least the fire was gone... 

"Whew! I'm so good at this! Keke~" I blew the hose of the extinguisher and pose like a spy with a gun. Then suddenly,

"OH. MY. GOSH." I heard a voice behind me. She said it with short pauses between every word.

I turned around, still in my spy pose. I saw my little sis staring at our kitchen with wide eyes. Then at me. Then at the stove. Then at me again.

"What did you do............AGAIN?" Emphasizing the word "again", her eyes is double than its normal size. Sooo big!

"Hehe~ Ooopps?" I said and stared at her innocently.

 

 

 


 

Sooooooooooo........ How's that for the first chapter? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA! 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ! >_____<

And please do subscribe! *bows 90 degree*

THANK YOU ALL!