"Stalling Kill" B.A.P DAEHYUN oneshot

"Stalling Kill" B.A.P DAEHYUN oneshot

  "Come on, kill me" Daehyun nodded confidently towards my shaking hand. The gun's barrel trembled at his words. The sound of the bullets tinkling in their shells answered him. Hyperventilating, I pushed myself to pull the trigger. Once again I was not able to.
        "See," Dae laughed, readjusting his handcuffs.
        "I'm going to kill you Jung Daehyun," I vowed, walking away.
        "Oh I'm sure of it," he mocked, madly chuckling by himself.
-
An hour earlier:
        "Kill, collect, and clear. Easy enough right?" Zelo pushed the mission's documents in front of me, eyeing me observingly.
        "What? I can handle it." I said, earning a 'sure' look from my overprotective brother;Youngjae
        "You sure?"
        "...Yes."
-
Now:
        "Why did I even take this mission? Uggh! If I had known it was Jung Daehyun, I wouldn't have volunteered!" I sulked, my feet dragging along the gray corridor. Daehyun's handsome image clouding up my mind. He was such a perfect guy; the voice, the looks, he was perfection in reality. And yet the catch was, he was an assassin. A killer. A murderer. Everyone of his flawless qualities wasted. Tsk Tsk.
-
Next day; next attempt at Jung Daehyun's assassination:
        "You chose this mission, either kill him, or don't come back." Youngjae spat in my face, any sympathy for his sibling gone now.
        "Fine." I kicked my feet off the desk, grabbing a gun off the wall.
        "Noona is so cool," I heard Zelo drool before Youngjae smacked him upside the head.
-
        I walked through the dark dim hallway, stopping in front of the door Daehyun was suppose to be in. Reloading my weapon, I slipped it into the back of my shirt, the technology melting into my skin. Taking a deep breath, I entered the room, locking myself into absolute darkness.
        "Stop," Daehyun's hot breath whispered in my ear, his arms cornering me on either side of my head. 
        "What do you think you're doing?" I mumbled, trying to keep my head from spinning. Tension boiled in the inches between us. I wanted his lips. I wanted them now.
        "Oh? Nothing" he whispered before crashing his lips to mines. My knees locked as I relished the heat and the taste of the enemy. I let myself swoom into him, craving his body. Just as I was about to lose control, I pushed him away.

         "Click, click," I switched the barrels, before I could hesistate. The nose of the gun sat in the air, inches away from his nose. I was huffing, either from the adrenaline or the heat of our moment.

"Deja vu, don't you agree?" He smirked. He clapped and the lights flickering on. The room revealed to be ghastly white, empty of any furniture. A blank ceiling, a blank wall, and a not so blank floor. Grayish brown lines zigzagged across the surface, stopping at the door behind me that seemed to now be missing the doorknob.
        "Are you okay?" Dae asked suddenly affectionate, a glint of sarcasm faint in his voice. I didn't answer, only gulped, trying to regain my senses. Inhaling the scent of his cologne, my eyes turned lusty, ravenous for the adrenaline in me to be used. I lunged toward Daehyun, tackling him to the floor. After a minute of allowing me swift punches and throat choking moments, Dae flipped me down. He pinned both of his knees in my ribs. He was spitting out blood from his mouth, grinning.
        "I win," he laughed, before I switched our positions. My shins digging into his abdomen, I smiled innocently, planting another kiss on his lips. He glared and growled, while I took a lighter out of my sleeve, making a show of igniting the light.
        "You wouldn't," Dae's eyes panicked, but his face was steel.
        "Oh but I would," I shrugged, dropping the fire right on the zigzag bolts of gasoline on the floor. I scoffed confidently, turning his own plan against him. Standing up as the fire blazed around us, I sprinted to the door, taking the only bobby pin out of my hair to poke out the door hinge. The military bun I had fell in curls, while I winked and flirtatiously flipped my hair at a dumbfounded Daehyun.
        Blowing an air kiss, I cracked open the door, ready to flick my brother's head because of the lack of trust he had in me. Not so low now Yoo Youngjae is it? I looked back at Daehyun one last time, knowing I would never see a god like him ever again; looking back was a mistake. I should have known. This was Jung Daehyun we were talking about.
        Alive and standing, engulfed by flames, the fire making him even more glorious was Jung Daehyun. He half smiled and turned around for me to see his back, my gun's outline clear in his shirt. He had it the whole time, from the flicker of the lights, to this.
        He returned my kiss back to me and pulled the trigger on the gun.

 

Was watching B.A.P's new MV "Stop it" and then I was listening to music after that and "Troublemaker" came on so I was like (; great one-shot idea

Anyway thanks for reading! What did you think? Comment(: