two

Angel's Tears

"Well?" 

You looked up and saw Kris waiting for you to talk, he was leaning back into his seat and sighed, "I just don't know where to start..." You said and looked down at your hands. He scoffed as he tapped his finger onto his chin. "Well, if you can't decide I'm just gonna go-"

"I was five...." You started, you interrupted Kris's words and made him sit down again. He crossed his long legs and waited for you to continue. "...That's when I was starting to get abused and bullied. When I was at school, people threw stuff at me..kicked me, slapped me, punched me..I..it was horrible." Your cheeks were turning red and you felt the heat rise up. You gulped, "And when my parents came home, they would always beat me for no reason..unless the reason was for me to die.." You rolled your eyes side to side trying to remember the horrible past. Ofcourse it shot to you instantly, but you were too scared to admit anything.

"I would be too scared to go to school or face my parents. I would always hide in my room because I was too horrified. I felt like my parents didn't love me, and I had no one to lean on.. this went up for several years, I mean..til now. But everyday..I always think about suicide. And, even if I tempt it..my plan doesn't work, it always fails." Your mouth was dry, you your lips and talked again, "I would always tell myself that if I had died everyone and everything would be alright..I mean, from what I have experienced, I don't think anyone cares for me." Your hands started to sweat you wiped them along your sides and you saw Kris starring at you with a serious look, you didn't know if he was either concerned or felt nothing towards you.

"Uhh do you want me to continue?" Your voice was shaking. He opened his mouth, but for a second nothing came out. "I think you don't need to, I get the whole story.." He looked down at your hands then to yours. 

- -

Since then, you never went home. Sounds crazy because you're at a strangers house. Not anymore was he a stranger to you. You stayed there for a while maybe for six months and you and Kris got closer. He eventually confessed his feelings towards you after all the time and you guys were in a relationship. Everything seemed so perfect, you didn't think about depression anymore.

You heard a knock on the door and you asked who it was. Another knock came at the door and you groaned. You shut the water tab off and walked over to the door to see who it was. Once you opened the door, you saw two figures. Your eyes widened and you were speechless;literally.

"...Mother...Father..."

Then your mother grabbed your hair and pulled on it, "You litle ! You think you could hide from us for six months?!" Your mother screamed like a crazy woman. Your father was leaning on the side watching the amusing show. "Mother! Please! Let go! It hurts!" You tried to yell as loud as you could hoping if someone would save you. You were home alone since Kris had to go out to work.

"You son of a !" Your father punched you across the face and your body fell on the floor, head first.

That was it, you were laying there eyes closed..dead. The force of your father's punch had such a great impact that your head had to fall down first then your brain had completely shutted down.

- -

Kris was on his knees crying his eyes out as he was facing your memorial stone. He wore his black tuxedo, everything black except his gold hair. His eyes were red and his face was swelling. He was crying out to you, wanting you to come back. But everyone knew that it was impossible. He ripped the grass that he had gripped on. He was yelling up into the sky and cried out. Your mother and father didn't even come to the funeral, no one did..except your only boyfriend Kris.

"...It's the first time I've felt this much pain for someone." "It's my first time crying.." He burried his face as he fell onto the ground. He was begging for you to come back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He begged.